Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Michael Bennett dealt to Eagles

Well the charge sounds bad for sure but it sounds like he was trying to make his way on to the field to congratulate his brother and security was harassing him? So he tries to push his way through and turns out this old lady in a wheelchair was there for some reason working security which is kinda odd.

Sure sounds like an accident during a heated moment :dunno:

Nah. Just an a-hole doing a-hole things. Par for the course.

Well the charge sounds bad for sure but it sounds like he was trying to make his way on to the field to congratulate his brother and security was harassing him? So he tries to push his way through and turns out this old lady in a wheelchair was there for some reason working security which is kinda odd.

lets do the shoe on the other foot

if Donald Trump did it would you give him the benefit of the doubt

Security was harassing him? How do you get that? They asked him to use the proper entrance for field access. He ignored them and pushed through and injured an old lady.

A man-baby who couldn't control himself

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

Yeah, just an unfortunate "accident".

Michael Bennett allegedly yelled "y'all must know who I am. I could own this mother f***er," before pushing an elderly paraplegic woman and injuring her shoulder ... this according to cops in Texas.

He'll probably accuse the security people of profiling him too.

:doh:

Isn't this the same guy that lied about police assaulting him or something in Vegas?

Isn't this the same guy that lied about police assaulting him or something in Vegas?

Yep, hence my comment about profiling.

It does sound like bullshìt though. What was this so called injury?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

Says guy who calls other peoples kid retarded and like a bich blames it on someone else. Class act.

lets do the shoe on the other foot

if Donald Trump did it would you give him the benefit of the doubt

I fail to see how this is political? I dont give a sh1t about Bennett

you fail to see how a BLM guy is political

ok

Does BLM have something to do with this? I must have missed that.

Says guy who calls other peoples kid retarded and like a bich blames it on someone else. Class act.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:

yes Bennett is a huge BLM guy, and tried to push the profiling angle in Vegas

Oh I understand that but is there some connection between that and this incident? He assaulted the paraplegic old lady to get back at whitey or somethin?

Oh I understand that but is there some connection between that and this incident? He assaulted the paraplegic old lady to get back at whitey or somethin?

no it just shows his background that hes human garbage, but you were willing to make excuses for him

And good job out of the Eagles doing their homework. Or maybe they did and didn't care, considering the other low life POS they've acquired. Plus their scummy fans won't care.

Super Bowl Champs. :first:

1x. You and the Jets. BFD. Lol.

Eagles could cut Bennett tomorrow and still have the best DL in the game. Theyre that good.

"Michael Bennett represents the best in the NFL. A leader on his team and in the community" - Roger Goodell after Bennett lied that he was a victim of police brutality.

And I love how they say he was trying to get on the field to "see" his brother. Right. He was trying to mug for the cameras. I don't remember Peyton barging on the field the two times Eli took down the Patriots, once when they were undefeated.

Is he they ghey one or the pvssy one ?

Is he they ghey one or the pvssy one ?

The dumber one, as improbable as that may seem.

no it just shows his background that hes human garbage, but you were willing to make excuses for him

I think youre reading into stuff that isnt there, pal

Bennett tweets

Ive decided to move on from the world of football and into the fantastical and wondrous world of creativity. Im beginning what I believe to be my lifes work @ImaginationAgcy

What kind of society hires 66-year-old paraplegic women to work as security guards?

Affirmative Action, brilliant!

What kind of society hires 66-year-old paraplegic women to work as security guards?

Affirmative Action, brilliant!

I think of it more like when I goto the Padre game there are always tons of 70 yr+ people standing at the top of the stairs, making sure I am in the right section, or telling me no, you need to go out to the bleachers you cheap ass

I think of it more like when I goto the Padre game there are always tons of 70 yr+ people standing at the top of the stairs, making sure I am in the right section, or telling me no, you need to go out to the bleachers you cheap ass

She was working security.

So hows That gonna work for the cowboys road game, with an open warrant and all?

He can just say he went, like MDC

• Like 1

He can just say he went, like MDC

Pow

Veal

Wait a minute, is this the same Superbowl where Kevin Hart wasn't allowed up on the trophy stage? The NFL hates black people! It's the whole national anthem thing.