Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Jennifer Aniston to play lesbian President in some new tv show

Can't make it up. Not good enough to be a woman pres. Gotta be a lesbian too. Cover all dem bases.

But its on Netflix so hopefully she will do some hot lesbo scenes. Cause that's all normal guys care about

http://deadline.com/2018/05/jennifer-aniston-tig-notaro-president-first-lady-first-ladies-netflix-comedy-1202394029/

BREAKING: Netflix has set Jennifer Aniston to play the U.S. president, and Tig Notaro her first lady in First Ladies, a political comedy being written by Notaro and Stephanie Allynne, based on their original pitch. This one’s not your usual White House comedy. First Ladies is a political comedy about America’s first female President and her wife, The First Lady. When Beverly and Kasey Nicholson move into the White House, they’ll prove that behind every great woman… is another great woman.

Pic’s produced by Notaro, Allynne, Aniston, and Adam McKay, Will Ferrell, Jessica Elbaum and Betsy Koch for Gloria Sanchez Productions. Chris Henchy is exec producer. First Ladies expands Notaro’s relationship with Netflix. Her original comedy special Tig Notaro Happy to Be Here debuts May 22 on Netflix. Notaro will also direct Ellen DeGeneres’ upcoming Netflix original comedy special.

Notaro is repped by ICM Partners and Integral Entertainment; Allynne by Gersh and Rise; Aniston by CAA and Lighthouse Management

Wow. If you will complain about this, you will complain about anything.

Wow. If you will complain about this, you will complain about anything.

Hey. Ibcompkain about less than 10% of the usual whining on this.

Plus...its a tease. Aniston is still A list enough, at least in her mind, that she ain't gonna get nearly as nasty as one would hope.

Hey. Ibcompkain about less than 10% of the usual whining on this.

Plus...its a tease. Aniston is still A list enough, at least in her mind, that she ain't gonna get nearly as nasty as one would hope.

And even if she does, it'll be with Tig Notaro, who is a complete boner killer.

this

Never heard of this person. Sounds like a Jedi or anime character.

damn! can't find the video...

there was an snl skit with horatio sanz where he wishes he was part of a threesome with lesbians. magically two lesbians appear in his bedroom, but they are butch dykes instead of lipstick.

ABORT, ABORT... JUST SAW A PICTURE OF THE OTHER GIRL... YOU ARE ADVISED TO ABORT THE MISSION... PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Tig Notaro is the most unfunny person in the entire world. I actually heard her first stand up if that's what you want to call it on NPR years ago. She talked about how she had stomach cancer and her mom was dying and oh my God I wanted to shoot myself.

She's literally the most unfunny person I have ever even heard of. I tried giving her a second chance and nope, still horribly unfunny.

But Aniston might as well try the lesbian angle. Looks like that and she still can't keep them in? She's got to be seriously effed in the head.

Had no idea Tom Cruise did a gender change.

For real though, that focker looks just like Tom Cruise. :shocking:

Like if he had AIDS.

Can't make it up. Not good enough to be a woman pres. Gotta be a lesbian too. Cover all dem bases.

But its on Netflix so hopefully she will do some hot lesbo scenes. Cause that's all normal guys care about

That's too bad. They had a real opportunity to go with a <insert flavor of the month minority race here>, <insert flavor of the month sexual persuasion here>, <insert flavor of the month sex here> President.

That's too bad. They had a real opportunity to go with a <insert flavor of the month minority race here>, <insert flavor of the month sexual persuasion here>, <insert flavor of the month sex here> President.

That's basically what the left has become. Real life Mad Libs.

boy they just decided to skill over about 3 glass ceilings

we all know it goes

Woman

Black Woman

Gay Man

Lesbian

Tranny

Midget

What would they end up calling some of those combos?

Mr/Madam/They/WTF President and the First Whatever?

What would they end up calling some of those combos?

Mr/Madam/They/WTF President and the First Whatever?

what a stupid question

we would obviously call them whatever they/them self identify as :doublethumbsup:

I like women. What is that? :unsure:

it looks like her elderly father. I would've thought Jennifer Aniston could do much better than that.

problem is thats what actual lesbians look like

You shut your stupid mouth! :mad:

• Like 1

problem is thats what actual lesbians look like

Seriously. You see two real life lesbians and you wouldn't want to see them do anything together except maybe shovel snow.

• Like 1