NFC South: Saints

NFC East: Giants

NFC West: Seahawks

League MVP: Derek Carr

Wildcard teams: Chief, Ravens, Cowboys, Falcons

AFC Championship game: Raiders v. Pats

NFC Championship game: Giants v. Seahawks

SB: Raiders (over the Seahawks)

* Denver and TB prove to be overrated busts.. Elway gets roasted for not signing Romo.

* Houston struggles to stay focused, finishes sub .500. Given the destruction from Harvey, I just don't see how football is much of a priority.

I have a lot of chalk for division winners. Pretty much the exact same but with Bucs or Falcons winning the South.

Wildcard AFC - Broncos Texans

Wildcard NFC - Bucs Cowboys

MVP - Leveon Bell

AFC Championship - Pats over Titans

NFC Championship - Packers over Falcons

Superbowl - Packers over Pats and everyone crowns Rodgers.

Zeke touches another tit during his suspension and is gone for the year.

Odell Beckham takes the lax rules too far and becomes even more of a circus.

Josh Jones is NFL rookie of the year.

Are you a Raiders fan or something? They certainly could win the AFC West, but no way they sniff the SB. They have no defense.

I like the Raiders. And am a big Khalil Mack fan. I have Karl Joseph in my deep idp dynasty league. But their defense just isn't good enough as a whole to win a superbowl right now or beat the Pats to get there.

Tom Brady gets sacked twice and pushed once in the same game. That shite never happens again and the offenders are suspended.

Are you a Raiders fan or something? They certainly could win the AFC West, but no way they sniff the SB. They have no defense.

:thumbsup:

NFC Seeds

1. Falcons

2. Seahawks

3. Vikings

4. Cowboys

5. Tampa

6. Green Bay

AFC Seeds

1. Pats

2. Cincinnati

3. Tennesse

4. Oakland

5. Houston

6. Pittsburgh

SB Pats-Falcons

Was wondering the same thing. Win against the Pats? With their D and their offense? Not a chance in hell with the raiders sh1tty defense

NFC Seeds

1. Falcons

2. Seahawks

3. Vikings

4. Cowboys

5. Tampa

6. Green Bay

Don't like the Giants at all? Wow - def surprised by this.

Depends on how Eli plays. Sterling is out. Beckhams leg is banged up (could potentially effect him all season). Their run game is sh1t.

Depends on how Eli plays. Sterling is out. Beckhams leg is banged up (could potentially effect him all season). Their run game is sh1t.

You forgot crap offensive line.

Are you a Raiders fan or something?

Not at all.

Before his injury, Carr had the Raiders on their way to a probabe AFC Championship game showdown with NE - I think they take the next step... The addition of Beast Mode will improve the defense in much the same way Zeke did for Dallas last year - by keeping the other team's offense off the field... I also look for some of their rookies to step up and contribute. Oakland drafted defense with 4 of their first 6 picks, including their first 3.

Eagles outscored opponents by 36 last year and went 7-9, Giants outscored them by 26 and went 11-5. Won a lot of coinflips. 3rd or 4th in the Division, this season. The Eagles are the team that could surprise and go 12-4. The Boys could lay an egg and go 6-10. The Skins are 7-9 to 10-6. Giants low end is 4 wins, high end is 8.

Eagles outscored opponents by 36 last year and went 7-9, Giants outscored them by 26 and went 11-5. Won a lot of coinflips. 3rd or 4th in the Division, this season. The Eagles are the team that could surprise and go 12-4. The Boys could lay an egg and go 6-10. The Skins are 7-9 to 10-6. Giants low end is 4 wins, high end is 8.

Philly is def a team to watch out for this year.. I'm not quite sold that they are there yet - but they are coming.

NY has some concerns for sure - but that defense is just so nasty, so dominate, I just don't 'see how they don't cruise to 10 wins at least.

The Giants have the best QB, defense and player in the division. It's the head coach that I'm

Concerned with. He's Mike McCarthy without Aaron Rodgers. Shuts it down as soon as he has a lead. Doesn't go for the kill.

Sterling isn't out, as far as I know. Beckham's leg is fine.

Their OL is pure garbage though.

Eagles DL will be nasty and the special teams are alway good. It's everything else I'm worried about.

NY has some concerns for sure - but that defense is just so nasty, so dominate, I just don't 'see how they don't cruise to 10 wins at least.

How does an offense in today's NFL score 20+ only 7 times. (same as lowly Cleveland) High of 28 last year. The defense gave up more than 20, 8x. 2 injuries on defense and they might win 4 games.

Eagles DL will be nasty and the special teams are alway good. It's everything else I'm worried about.

Come on man. This is for real fans who know their stuff. Puke up your bromine at work as you try to fit in. You're from east cupcake Long Island for gods sake.

The defense gave up more than 20, 8x. 2 injuries on defense and they might win 4 games.

This is just the NFL we have today. All the rules are steered towards offensive production/protection. I'm not sure 20 points is the negative barrier it used to be.

One stat that stands out to me: NY was 2nd in Fewest Points Allowed per game, trailing only NE.

eagles win superbowl :pointstosky:

Again?.........damn, they always win :wall:

Division Champs

AFC North: Steelers

AFC South: Titans

AFC East: Patriots

AFC West: Raiders

NFC North: Packers

NFC South: Saints

NFC East: Giants

NFC West: Seahawks

League MVP: Derek Carr

Wildcard teams: Chief, Ravens, Cowboys, Falcons

AFC Championship game: Raiders v. Pats

NFC Championship game: Giants v. Seahawks

SB: Raiders (over the Seahawks)

* Denver and TB prove to be overrated busts.. Elway gets roasted for not signing Romo.

* Houston struggles to stay focused, finishes sub .500. Given the destruction from Harvey, I just don't see how football is much of a priority.

Regards to this - "* Houston struggles to stay focused, finishes sub .500. Given the destruction from Harvey, I just don't see how football is much of a priority."

I see it opposite. The Texans and O'Brien rise from the ashes and makes the playoffs.

Regards to this - "* Houston struggles to stay focused, finishes sub .500. Given the destruction from Harvey, I just don't see how football is much of a priority."

I see it opposite. The Texans and O'Brien rise from the ashes and makes the playoffs.

Defense is solid, but I'm not sold on any offense that has to start Tom savage

That would be awesome - thank a ton of us would be pulling for them.

Defense is solid, but I'm not sold on any offense that has to start Tom savage

O'Brien made something out of Hackenberg so we'll see.

Eagles fans get drunk and puke in the parking lot.

Come on man. This is for real fans who know their stuff. Puke up your bromine at work as you try to fit in. You're from east cupcake Long Island for gods sake.

:(

:lol:

Super Bowl: Patriots vs. Cowboys

Winners: All of us that can't stand Steeler fans...

• Like 1

Viewership will be down 2.3%

Surprised it's no way up now that Kaep isn't playing.

Surprised it's no way up now that Kaep isn't playing.

"The Game" sucks! It is no longer athletes competing but entertainers performing. I have a better use for my entertainment time and money!

az

sea

sf

stl

dal

nyg

phi

wash

car

atl

tbb

nos

gbp

min

det

chi

oak

kcc

lac

den

nep

mia

buf

nyj

pit

cin

bal

cle

ten

hou

indy

jax

most passing yds: brees

most passing tds: arod

most rushing yds: bell

most rushing tds: gillislee

most rec yds: brown

most rec tds: julio

oak vs gbp in sb

az

sea

sf

stl

dal

nyg

phi

wash

car

atl

tbb

nos

gbp

min

det

chi

oak

kcc

lac

den

nep

mia

buf

nyj

pit

cin

bal

cle

ten

hou

indy

jax

most passing yds: brees

most passing tds: arod

most rushing yds: bell

most rushing tds: gillislee

most rec yds: brown

most rec tds: julio

oak vs gbp in sb

Nice!

Super Bowl: Patriots vs. Cowboys

Winners: All of us that can't stand Steeler fans...

:first:

Not at all.

Before his injury, Carr had the Raiders on their way to a probabe AFC Championship game showdown with NE - I think they take the next step... The addition of Beast Mode will improve the defense in much the same way Zeke did for Dallas last year - by keeping the other team's offense off the field... I also look for some of their rookies to step up and contribute. Oakland drafted defense with 4 of their first 6 picks, including their first 3.

Care to rethink this?