Sign in to follow this  
Dianne Feinstein warns people will die if the government shuts down...

How any illegals do you think it reallybstops? How many drugs do you think it stops.

People dont want it (not just democrats but a majority of Americans) because its ineffective in fighting illegal

Immigration, and the drug trade. In addition it isnt cost effective either.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/trump-wall-mexico-problems-immigration-214837

You're right. Next time you leave the house just leave your doors and windows open. I mean, how many people do they keep out?

Great clip. Fletch rules.

I knew you'd appreciate it. :cheers:

• Like 1

You're right. Next time you leave the house just leave your doors and windows open. I mean, how many people do they keep out?

The point is it wont have much effect in the flow in relation to the cost.

The flow comes mainly from other measures.

Increase security and other measures appears to be far more effective than the idiocy of that wall.

The point is it wont have much effect in the flow in relation to the cost.

The flow comes mainly from other measures.

Increase security and other measures appears to be far more effective than the idiocy of that wall.

The wall is needed in some areas. If it does nothing else than force people to travel in certain corridors, thereby making it easier for our BP to patrol by focusing on those specific corridors, it will have had a positive impact on illegal crossings.

The wall is needed in some areas. If it does nothing else than force people to travel in certain corridors, thereby making it easier for our BP to patrol by focusing on those specific corridors, it will have had a positive impact on illegal crossings.

At what cost is the point?

The cost does not appear to be the most efficient way to fight this problem that is barely a problem (the actual flow over the border compared with other means)

He's full of sh*t, as usual. I've posted articles in the past that PROVED fencing/walls work. I just posted an article showing that even our own Commandos can't get past the prototypes that are currently being tested. The wall is a common sense answer to a problem that's been around for 50 years. There is no reason to oppose it except politics and hating America.

• Like 1

He's full of sh*t, as usual. I've posted articles in the past that PROVED fencing/walls work. I just posted an article showing that even our own Commandos can't get past the prototypes that are currently being tested. The wall is a common sense answer to a problem that's been around for 50 years. There is no reason to oppose it except politics and hating America.

No...I understand the the large majority of illegal immigrants dont come over the border...and its not a cost effective means to fight the problem.

As Ive posted and posted links to just as you claim to have done.

At what cost is the point?

The cost does not appear to be the most efficient way to fight this problem that is barely a problem (the actual flow over the border compared with other means)

In theory, those costs will be offset by the diminished cost of supporting the fewer number of illegals that do make it across. Time will tell. I'm willing to give it a shot.

Liberals don't want the wall because they're afraid it will work. I don't understand why they want so many illegals here in the first place.

Future voters.

Liberals don't want the wall because they're afraid it will work. I don't understand why they want so many illegals here in the first place.

So all of you are just got ngbto ignore how the large majority of illegals got here?

Liberals dont want the Wall because its ineffective at stopping the flow of actual illegal immigration and drugs and is a boondoggle cost wise. As has been pointed out .

As for why wanting immigrants here... plenty of reasons including a need for labor in this country.

In theory, those costs will be offset by the diminished costs of supporting the fewer number of illegals that do make it across. Time will tell. I'm willing to give it a shot.

Why are you having this discussion? If he really wanted an intelligent discussion on the issue, we'd be able to go to him and say "What if 10 million cuts illegal immigration in half. Would you support it then?." But I guaranfockingtee you he wouldn't answer that question. I really wish you guys would quit even responding to him. These discussions were so much more tolerable while he was gone. I was really hoping he meant it when he said he wasn't going to post much after coming back, but as usual he's a welcher just like CH.

I'm so tired of people taking personal insult potshots at ShoNuff. He's being ganged up on by maybe a dozen posters and up to his eyeballs in this stuff. After Newbie got banned he's really one of the few we have left to argue the liberal position. The board would be boring as hell without him.

You don't have to agree with him, just treat him with some respect. Damn.

I would if he wasn't a liar.

I'm so tired of people taking personal insult potshots at ShoNuff. He's being ganged up on by maybe a dozen posters and up to his eyeballs in this stuff. After Newbie got banned he's really one of the few we have left to argue the liberal position. The board would be boring as hell without him.

You don't have to agree with him, just treat him with some respect. Damn.

Fock him. I have him on ignore. I'd never respond to him if others didn't quote him. He brings NOTHING to the discussion. He repeats lib talking points. He never supports his statements with facts or links. He destroys intelligent, productive discussion. So fock him and the basement his wife lets him live in.

Why are you having this discussion? If he really wanted an intelligent discussion on the issue, we'd be able to go to him and say "What if 10 million cuts illegal immigration in half. Would you support it then?." But I guaranfockingtee you he wouldn't answer that question. I really wish you guys would quit even responding to him. These discussions were so much more tolerable while he was gone. I was really hoping he meant it when he said he wasn't going to post much after coming back, but as usual he's a welcher just like CH.

Trump was offered 2.5 billion for more security (I believe some could have been out towards parts of his wall).

He refused.

A wall will not cut illegal immigration in half. Again...look where the majority of illegals come from as far as how they get here.

You claim I dont want a reasonable discussion...yet you make up this bogus hypothetical and refuse to admit nderstand the facts of the issue that have been presented to you.

A welcher? Bullshit.

The conversations are more tolerable when reasonable people try having a discussion. You have proven you are not a reasonable person.

Fock him. I have him on ignore. I'd never respond to him if others didn't quote him. He brings NOTHING to the discussion. He repeats lib talking points. He never supports his statements with facts or links. He destroys intelligent, productive discussion. So fock him and the basement his wife lets him live in.

None of what you claim hereis true.

You claim to ignore me...yet post about me nonstop.

I bring links constantly to support my posts...and that yiu whine about talking point is hilarious given the bullshit you have posted on here and how I have refuted it.

Meh, I was just waiting for my biscuits and gravy. Breakfast is served! I'm done now. :cheers:

None of what you claim hereis true.

You claim to ignore me...yet post about me nonstop.

I bring links constantly to support my posts...and that yiu whine about talking point is hilarious given the bullshit you have posted on here and how I have refuted it.

He said he responds when others quote your BS. Stop lying.

No...I understand the the large majority of illegal immigrants dont come over the border...and its not a cost effective means to fight the problem.

As Ive posted and posted links to just as you claim to have done.

Proof you don't have one focking brain cell that works in your head!

Why don't you add in ALL the costs of illegal immigrants -

Food Stamps

Section 8 Housing

Public Education including the extra cost for bilingual teachers

Cost for Police/Fire Protection

Medical Care

The cost for their immigration lawyers/court costs

Each one of these fockers costs $100,000 to the tax payers!

The wall is MUCH cheaper!

Go fock yourself, you retarded communist dimwitted dunce!

• Like 1

Proof you don't have one focking brain cell that works in your head!

Why don't you add in ALL the costs of illegal immigrants -

Food Stamps

Section 8 Housing

Public Education including the extra cost for bilingual teachers

Cost for Police/Fire Protection

Medical Care

The cost for their immigration lawyers/court costs

Each one of these fockers costs $100,000 to the tax payers!

The wall is MUCH cheaper!

Go fock yourself, you retarded communist dimwitted dunce!

I think Mr. Pickles left footprints in Slo Nutt's sh!t. :shocking:

Just litter the border with land mines and fill the Rio Grande with crocs and hippos.. Problem solved.

• Like 2

Just litter the border with land mines and fill the Rio Grande with crocs and hippos.. Problem solved.

I posted land mines at FBG's once in an illegal immigration thread as a joke. One month suspension. Fockers. :mad:

I posted land mines at FBG's once in an illegal immigration thread as a joke. One month suspension. Fockers. :mad:

They hate great ideas over there. Snowflake central.

Gotta love Slowstuff. Trump ran around the country saying he's going to build a wall every two seconds, wins the republican primary and the general, and this guy says Republicans don't want the wall. You need a new pollster slappy

• Like 1

Recap of things that kill people:

1. Pulling out of Paris Accord

2. Healthcare reform

3. Jerusalem is capital of Israel

4. Tax cuts

5. Government shutdown

6. All the people who committed suicide when Trump won the election.

2. Healthcare reform

4. Tax cuts

5. Government shutdown

7. Flesh eating viruses

8. Global Warming.

9) Global cooling

CDC sees reductions that could affect their work (mainly detection of disease) WIC would likely see shutdowns affecting people as well. Depending on what emergency measures get passed.

As I said...its hyperbole and no more fear mongering like claiming the Democrats dont care about the military.

What you rail against here, you gleefully and willfully partake in on the other board, especially because it's a liberal mob mentality. Don't act like you're above all that, because you're not.

2. Healthcare reform

4. Tax cuts

5. Government shutdown

Net Neutrality

And yet ANOTHER lie by the same guy who falsely accuses others of lying.

What have I been proven wrong about.

Come in Max...bring something to the table this time.

That's because they zealously protect the liberal orthodoxy and why Sho flourishes over there. Dissenting or differing thought, even in jest, is absolutely forbidden over there.

What have I been proven wrong about.

Come in Max...bring something to the table this time.

JFC, Slo. Do we have to go over this again? Need I post links to all of your posts in here? You've been getting your ass handed to you so much you would think AT ONE POINT the light would go on with you.

Nope. You're still doing the full retard thing.

JFC, Slo. Do we have to go over this again? Need I post links to all of your posts in here? You've been getting your ass handed to you so much you would think AT ONE POINT the light would go on with you.

Nope. You're still doing the full retard thing.

So no...cant provide where he proved me wrong or anyone.

Some generic claim that I get my ass handed to me.

You threw the gun again Max.

Better get back to whining abou FBG. Thats definitely redmeat for many posters here.

As usual, you bring nothing to the table.

Freedom Caucus Chair Mark Meadows told reporters President Trump committed to him that he wouldn't back an immigration bill unless he & Sen Tom Cotton backed it.

:pointstosky:

So no...cant provide where he proved me wrong or anyone.

Some generic claim that I get my ass handed to me.

You threw the gun again Max.

Better get back to whining abou FBG. Thats definitely redmeat for many posters here.

As usual, you bring nothing to the table.

All of what you posted are simply lies to make yourself feel better.

Better head back to FBG where you can run with the liberal mob and do the things over there that you complain about here.

All of what you posted are simply lies to make yourself feel better.

Better head back to FBG where you can run with the liberal mob and do the things over there that you complain about here.

You should follow him back over there. TIA.