Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

The Eagles bandwagon

I have no idea what the contract situations are for Foles/Wentz, but what if Foles has another great game and they win the SB?

Foles has a good contract and Wentz may not be ready for camp. I would think that they hold onto Foles, see how Wentz does in returning from injury and then trade Foles if they can.

Against NE in the SB you have to let it all hangout. And I think the Eagles are willing to do that. They can give NE problems if Foles plays with confidence again.

I bet with 2 timeouts and 55 seconds left in the half they dont kneel on it

I bet with 2 timeouts and 55 seconds left in the half they dont kneel on it

Yeah that was bad. I turn to my buddy and say I hope they let Bortles sling a few here as momentum was turning. And not only do they not pass it htye don't even entertain calling a play. So sad.

Yeah that was bad. I turn to my buddy and say I hope they let Bortles sling a few here as momentum was turning. And not only do they not pass it htye don't even entertain calling a play. So sad.

And then ZERO imagination in the second half. No end around, screen play, QB keeper...Run it twice and hope to hit on 3rd and medium. Much easier to defend that play calling.

Foles has a good contract and Wentz may not be ready for camp. I would think that they hold onto Foles, see how Wentz does in returning from injury and then trade Foles if they can.

I checked Foles' contract and it is good for Philly (based on how he's been playing). Curious to see if he will demand a trade or more money if Philly says Wentz is the man when he gets back. I'm sure none of this matters unless they can beat the Pats in the SB.

I think NV and joneo would be out of the blast radius so I'm cool with it :thumbsup:

:wub:

Yeah I sort of agree with this. But say he has 300 and 2 TDs in the SB and wins. Knowing Wentz is your guy, I think it is alluring to trade him off ASAP and get a pick for this upcoming draft. I have no idea what his value would be. But he just turned 29 and off a couple game stretch and a SB? Would the Bills with 2 picks at 21 and 22 not trade one for him? Not sure. Maybe an early 2nd from one of the bottom teams that didn't pick their QB in the 1st round. This is all based on him performing well again and perhaps winning. If he sucks it up then you keep him around until maybe someone needs one next year.

Easy now, fellas. Foles is very limited in what he can do, by his own coachs admission no less.

He can perform well in that limited role, yes.

But coaches like Belichick and Patricia are going to take that away from him and then you see Bad Nick Foles.

Thats my belief, anyway. Maybe he pulls an Eli Manning though, I am by no means counting the guy out altogether. Just saying if you think hes better than Wentz youre nuts.

Easy now, fellas. Foles is very limited in what he can do, by his own coachs admission no less.

But coaches like Belichick and Patricia are going to take that away from him and then you see Bad Nick Foles.

Thats my belief, anyway. Maybe he pulls an Eli Manning though, I am by no means counting the guy out altogether. Just saying if you think hes better than Wentz youre nuts.

Better? Nope. Both are system QBs playing well in the system

Wentz is the future for the Eagles. He was a MVP candidate when he was injured. Foles has a big enough body of work to know that he is not as good as Wentz is today and Wentz has more potential.

Foles has value to you until Wentz is ready and that won't be before the draft. So, they need to make sure that Wentz is ready in preseason and they will probably hope that some playoff-ready team loses their starter and you can get something good for Foles. Otherwise, he is a FA in 2019.

Better? Nope. Both are system QBs playing well in the system

If there is anyone that can recognize this, it's Ed.

:lol:

Don't worry Ed, he's still the Ric Flair of QBs

What did Eli "pull" besides outplaying Brady twice? Never mind Rodgers and Favre?

Eagles and Pats fans AND celebrities all in the same place? I've never rooted for a smart bomb to hit somewhere more in my life.

:D

Eagles and Pats fans AND celebrities all in the same place? I've never rooted for a smart bomb to hit somewhere more in my life.

Minnesota, doubt that you will get anything more than the patriot fan celebs.

I think NV and joneo would be out of the blast radius so I'm cool with it :thumbsup:

I ran a simulation and we're both safe. :thumbsup:

Eagles Fans Parade Around City Yelling ‘F*ck’ Millie’, A 99-Year-Old Vikings Fan Grandma

Are we sure it was meant as an insult and not some retahded Philly come-on to Millie?