Sign in to follow this  
bauman88

Brady or Flacco?

While I think Brady will just be average this week, I do think he will be better than Flacco. NE also has a decent defense this year.

Baltimore's LBs are solid, but they can be beat in the secondary. I think it will be tough sledding for NE's running game.

Go Brady.

Brady got stymied last week AT HOME by the CARDINALS. What is Baltimore's D going to do to him?

Would you go with Brady (who has been sub-par and going against Baltimore's D) or Flacco?

I will answer.

thanks!

It's not inconceivable that Flacco could have a good day, but I wouldn't bench Brady. Now watch Reed get a couple of picks...

help needed here

I would also go with Flacco in this case. mcdumbiels still is still figuring out what to do with all his new toys in NE, to the point that the offense still hasn't gotten into it's groove. Meanwhile Flacco and the new no huddle has been moving the ball really well.

If I had Brady I would never bench him. Elite QBs never get benched regardless unless I have 2 and I cant put Flacco on that level quite yet. I imagine Brady will want/need to throw more, and the Ravens will try and run to control the clock. Will be a close game.

I'll pile on here and say, "Never bench your studs." Brady can pick apart ANY defense. I think he underestimated the Cards (who wouldn't), gets his fecal matter in one basket, and pins up some stats on Baltimore. Flacco has one good game so far. The ONLY think Flacco has going for him is he's playing at home. I like Brady under the bright lights.

See Mine. TIA.

Go with Flacco. He is trying to prove himself as an elite QB. So that may be a few yard trying to prove himself.