Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Do you think Mike Vick is a POS?

Guest Davaco

well, hes black, so it aint looking good for him

If it weren't for his God-given athleticism, he'd be somewhere in the middle of a thirty year prison sentence.

Not only is he a thug, he's obviously not too bright, as things keep happening one after another.

I admire his athletic ability, outside of that he can eat a diick

I think he is a product of his enviroment. A bunch of thugs in dirty WV.

not a poll? :blink:

yes, he's a POS.

I don't do polls. :( Never have, never will. :banana:

Yeah, he hides it better than his idiot brother, but lets face it, both come from the same general family, went to the same thugger school (VaTech), and while Mike seems to have kept it under control better, is the same moron we see in his talentless brother :blink:

Yeah, he hides it better than his idiot brother, but lets face it, both come from the same general family, went to the same thugger school (VaTech), and while Mike seems to have kept it under control better, is the same moron we see in his talentless brother :blink:

Mike keeps it under control better because he has money. Money buys silence about the bad sh!t he does,usually.

Mike keeps it under control better because he has money. Money buys silence about the bad sh!t he does,usually.

Read my sig bruh.... :blink:

Article over on SI about that. Summed it up as...if you are the posse member of someone rich, when things go bad, someone has to take the fall, otherwise the money train goes bye-bye.

ETA: What can you expect though, if you live an entire life devoid of consequences cause people always look the other way.... :(

Read my sig bruh.... :blink:

LOL. Now thats a great quote. And so very true.

This whole thread is reportored to Al Sharpton

racists

:ninja:

I never mentioned race. Also, I have never stolen anything in my life. :banana:

I don't do polls. :banana: Never have, never will. :ninja:

I think the hilarity in this quote went unnoticed :(

:banana: :banana: :banana:

ANOTHER BOMBSHELL: BUCHANAN SAYS VICK FIGHTS DOGS

In a Friday afternoon interview with our buddy Steve Duemig of 620 WDAE in Tampa, Chris Landry of Fox Sports Radio said that former Atlanta Falcons defensive back Ray Buchanan told Landry on the weekend of the NFL draft that Vick is directly involved in dog fighting.

Said Landry of his discussion with Buchanan: "He tells me that Michael has been into this dog fighting for so long that . . . .he not only knew about, he is behind all of it, he's paying for all of it. . . . Apparently, he's into it big time."

Landry also said that Vick was actively recruiting teammates to become involved in the "sport." The audio of the Landry interview can be heard right here.

Buchanan was a member of the Falcons for the first three years of Vick's career.

It'll be interesting to see what Buchanan has to say when someone calls him up in response to this item.

profootballtalk.com

Who is Mike Vick?

Is he a poster here?

If it weren't for his God-given athleticism, he'd be somewhere in the middle of a thirty year prison sentence.

Not only is he a thug, he's obviously not too bright, as things keep happening one after another.

:dunno:

After this latest incident, I definitely do. I think dog fighting is absolutely disgusting and it takes a special kind of dirt bag to enjoy that sh!t. :ninja:

Guest Black Label Society

After this latest incident, I definitely do. I think dog fighting is absolutely disgusting and it takes a special kind of dirt bag to enjoy that sh!t. :ninja:

Exactly. Everyone knows C0CK fighting is the hot ticket these days.

I think ANYONE involved in dog fighting should be put into jail. If Vick is found guilty he should be suspended for 1 year.

POSTED 6:34 p.m. EDT, June 7, 2007

FEDS SEARCHING FOR DOG CARCASSES, BLOOD

Patrick Terpstra of WVEC-TV reports that federal authorities searching Mike Vick's Surry County, Virginia property are looking for dog carcasses, more dog-fighting equipment, and blood.

The search warrant was issued on Thursday by a federal magistrate judge in Richmond.

All things considered, this is a horrible development for Vick.  It means that the federal government is fully engaged in the process, and that Mike can expect to be contacted soon to provide his side of the story. 

If he chooses to talk, he should also tell the truth.  If he thinks he can pull a fast one on the feds, he should chat with Martha Stewart or Scooter Libby.

Alternatively, Vick could invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.  In the court of public opinion, however, that's the equivalent of admitting guilt.  (Then again, his weeks of silence in the face of damning evidence has already taken care of that one.)

If Vick faces federal charges, he won't be in front of a jury plucked from rural Surry County.  The jurors will come from a much broader swath of countryside.

profootballtalk.com

"that's not in the playbook..... but it shuuuuuld be"

yes... he's a twat

He did nothing wrong. This was his cousin with the dog fighting and it's not Mike's that his brother is an idiot.

Michael Vick is a fine upstanding person of highest integrity so please stop making fun of my starting dynasty league QB.

After this latest incident, I definitely do. I think dog fighting is absolutely disgusting and it takes a special kind of dirt bag to enjoy that sh!t. :thumbsdown:

Apparently, you have never seen two chihuahuas battle to death. :dunno:

VickIsAPieceOfShit

Hell yes!

I was never a basher till this dog fighting story broke and anyone who thinks he knew nothing is living in denial. I hope he is charged, jailed, and when he gets out is suspended for an entire season. I love dogs! Fock you Vick.

I hope he's kicked out of the league if he's convicted in any of this.

I'm guessing he would have to payback any signing bonus monies as well. Fock that guy.

MASKS USED AT VICK DIG SITE

Remember the scene in Goodfellas where Liotta and Pesci and DeNiro had to dig up the body of Billy Batts and move it to a new spot because a condo or something was going to be built on the land where Batts' body originally had been planted?

Liotta's character was throwing up all over himself due to the odor, while Pesci's character was cracking wise about different types of food.

We thought of that scene while watching video on WVEC-TV of federal investigators digging a hole on Mike Vick's property in Surry County, Virginia.

Though we didn't see any arms or legs (or wings) in the dirt, the tail end of the video shows one of the investigators fitting his face with a paper mouth/nose mask.

So why would someone want to wear a mask over his breathing holes on a 90-degree June day, unless the shovels had uncovered something that stinks pretty bad? Something like, say, a rotting dog carcass.

Unless, of course, that's the spot where Liotta and the guys finally put Billy Batts.

profootballtalk.com

Is the sky Blue? Do bears shiot in the woods? Is the Pope Cathlic? Anyway you get the picture. :banana:

Mike Vick is very irresponsible, silly black man.

I don't understand all the hate about pit bulls fighting/killing each other. They need to be exterminated anyhow...

:blink: