Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Jalen Ramsey rates quarterbacks

Best player analysis from another player Ive ever seen really. He was being honest.

'Being honest' doesn't by definition equate to being correct. In fact, that is a phrase typically used to describe someone who is just spouting off a bunch of thoughtless crap off the top of their head.

'Being honest' doesn't by definition equate to being correct. In fact, that is a phrase typically used to describe someone who is just spouting off a bunch of thoughtless crap off the top of their head.

I didnt say he was correct. It was the best as in It was fun to read him spout off. 99.9% ofmthe time players just give you canned answers and say everyone is great and a great competitor. Its rare for guys to speak their mind.

I didnt say he was correct. It was the best as in It was fun to read him spout off. 99.9% ofmthe time players just give you canned answers and say everyone is great and a great competitor. Its rare for guys to speak their mind.

Ahh... I get your point. Sometimes I feel like I am one of only a few who realize that football is simply an entertainment industry just like the movies or Seinfeld episodes. For me if it came to a choice to watch the superbowl, or a one time only chance to see a new Star Wars movie, I'm going Star Wars.

Of course, I tend to think football these days is a closer comparison to General Hospital or Days of Our Lives.

Honestly, I don't think he was wrong at all. LOL

Of course, he's making predictions on some players like Wentz, Watson, Allen, and Jackson and I see nothing wrong with that... we all do it.

As far as the veterans, I can't say that I disagree with many of them.

Honestly, I don't think he was wrong at all. LOL

Of course, he's making predictions on some players like Wentz, Watson, Allen, and Jackson and I see nothing wrong with that... we all do it.

As far as the veterans, I can't say that I disagree with many of them.

Maybe, but it's just a dumb take. Anyone on this site would be just as accurate or inaccurate as that dude. Thing is, he's calling out co-workers in front of the media. It's one thing to say what you think, it's a whole other thing to grade people with whom you work and let them all know about it. I don't really care, but why do it?

I especially like how he calls Rothlisberger "decent at best", Ben threw for 469 yards and 5 TDs against them in the playoffs last year.

Little sour is he?

Sure, but I don't have a problem with him doing it. He's the one that has to live with the consequences

Tom Coughlin, Jax fans, and his team mates do have to live with the consequences as well.

Do you think Ramsey dissed Eli without the knowledge that Coughlin and Eli won two SBs together? It was a shot at Coughlin too.

Tom Coughlin, Jax fans, and his team mates do have to live with the consequences as well.

Do you think Ramsey dissed Eli without the knowledge that Coughlin and Eli won two SBs together? It was a shot at Coughlin too.

Well, as much as I think Ramsey is a tool, who cares about manning and the giants?

Well, as much as I think Ramsey is a tool, who cares about manning and the giants?

You do. You're obsessed.

... and his coaches and teammates will discuss it with him and as I said, consequences that he'll have to deal with.

You're connecting too many dots if you're trying to include Coughlin. Ramsey was making a statement on Eli, point, blank, and period. If you want to lump Coughlin into that, then that's your fault for putting words/opinions, in his mouth/brain. I don't agree with you at all on this and I think you're wrong for going that far. I don't think for one instant that Ramsey even cared what coaches are coaching the QB's he's talking about.

The Jaguars play the Giants week one. He knew what he was doing.