Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

What annoys you the most? Daily type things.

Gotta start with people texting while driving. I swear I wanna roll my window down and yell at them. But I don't.

go

Guys who post on lightly trafficked message boards, asking what annoys me.

:wave:

People at the front of the line of cars in the left turn lane who don't pay attention when the arrow turns green. I want to ram their car into oncoming traffic. Which is moving because the guy on the other side paid attention. :mad:

The loading zone at the school. People are idiots when it comes to dropping off their kids. They'll drive past you and cut in line or they'll just drop their kid off next to you and box you in. I rage about this on a daily basis.

People in line at the GasMart who can't decide which lottery tickets to purchase or worse yet the ones who cash a couple of dollars of winners and then can't decide which ones to buy next. :mad:

Loud eaters or the disgusting sounds some make while chewing.

Focking annoying as hell.

When my dogs don't do their business right away when I take them out.

People at the front of the line of cars in the left turn lane who don't pay attention when the arrow turns green. I want to ram their car into oncoming traffic. Which is moving because the guy on the other side paid attention. :mad:

They are too busy texting

People holding up the motherfocking supermarket checkout line to chat with the cashier, take ten minutes writing out a check, haggling over a 25 cent coupon, or making the cashier go to some other location for sh!t like cigarettes or lottery tickets :mad:

Only exception is people over 65. Or the disabled. Or harried parents with multiple small children. They can hold me up. Otherwise get the fock out of my g0ddamn way

Those that fail to yield when I am getting onto the highway even though there is plenty of room in the other lane. Look focker I have to get on and I drive a kid hauling giant van. I have 2 kids, 11 nieces and 1 nephew and full coverage insurance. If by some chance I am not carrying them with me on the day that you decide to not get over....I have no problem at all burying you into the median.

People who don't merge right away onto the highly congested freeway onramp lane, and instead wait until the last minute to find some sign of weakness in a driver in that lane and plow their way into it. Wait, that's me. :wave:

People who hold really loud cell phone conversations while standing in line at the bank, the supermarket, etc. As a matter of fact: don't talk on your phone at ALL!

People who sneak in and take your parking spot even though you were waiting for it with your turn signal on.

People who take small noisy children to nice restaurants.

People who take small noisy children to the movie theatre.

People with small noisy children in general.

People who don't know how to make a proper left hand turn at a light without an arrow.

People who think 3 cars can make a proper left hand turn at a light without an arrow.

There may be more...

Those that fail to yield when I am getting onto the highway even though there is plenty of room in the other lane. Look focker I have to get on and I drive a kid hauling giant van. I have 2 kids, 11 nieces and 1 nephew and full coverage insurance. If by some chance I am not carrying them with me on the day that you decide to not get over....I have no problem at all burying you into the median.

You do realize they have no obligation to yield to you, right? On the contrary, it is incumbent upon you to adjust your speed so the people already occupying the lane you want to enter don't have to do anything to accommodate you. That's the law. If I have to speed up, slow down or change lanes because of you, you are doing it wrong.

Also, people who can't merge properly annoy the fock outa me. :mad:

You do realize they have no obligation to yield to you, right? On the contrary, it is incumbent upon you to adjust your speed so the people already occupying the lane you want to enter don't have to do anything to accommodate you. That's the law. If I have to speed up, slow down or change lanes because of you, you are doing it wrong.

Also, people who can't merge properly annoy the fock outa me. :mad:

If there's no one in the left lane and you don't change over to allow someone to merge onto the freeway, then you're an ass hole and deserve a high speed tire blowout.

No one said it's the law. But it's common courtesy.

Maybe they are playing "Honk for Cash"...

A lot of unnecessary anger in here... You guys need to let things not get to you...

If there's no one in the left lane and you don't change over to allow someone to merge onto the freeway, then you're an ass hole and deserve a high speed tire blowout.

His post said people who "fail to yield". Having the right of way is not failing to yield. How about you step it up a little or back off a little instead of acting like you own the road and everybody should yield to you? Talk about ass holes. :rolleyes:

His post said people who "fail to yield". Having the right of way is not failing to yield. How about you step it up a little or back off a little instead of acting like you own the road and everybody should yield to you? Talk about ass holes. :rolleyes:

He then added 'even though they have plenty of room in the other lane'. And, yes, those people are fuckheads.

I always hate it at the airport when people finally get through the security line, trying to grab all their stuff and put their shoes back on. Just grab your little basket and move to the bench area, hate it when they do that stuff in the middle of the line

I hate when someone is trying to be nice and hold a door open for you but you're 15-20 yards away from it. That forces you to hurry up, even jog, so that you don't seem unappreciative.

Colorado specific. I've said this before. Just because pot is legal doesn't make you stink any less.

we had 4 20 dayrecently it was like f****** amateur hour. Bunch of people who normally don't smoke or get really weak schwag trying to get it all done in one dday? Pathetic.

People who call asking for information and then say 'hold on while I find something to write with' :nono:

People that ask stupid questions and then get mad when you give them an answer, case in point a man walks into my buiding on a Saturday, looks at the bank branch that has a metal gate down covering the entrance and looks at me and says "is the bank closed" and I reply "it would appear so" then this a$$hat wants to give me sh!t for being a smart a$$ :mad:

Parents who complain cause the allstar coach's kid made the team and thier kid didn't :thumbsdown:

People that say, It is what it is and perception is reality.

:thumbsup:

The loading zone at the school. People are idiots when it comes to dropping off their kids. They'll drive past you and cut in line or they'll just drop their kid off next to you and box you in. I rage about this on a daily basis.

South to drop off, moron!

He then added 'even though they have plenty of room in the other lane'. And, yes, those people are fuckheads.

It was specifically the use of the term "fail to yield" which caused me to respond to his post. Out here in Cali there are too many people that have the mindset that they can merge onto the freeway at 40 MPH without ever checking a mirror or blind spot, hands at 10 & 2, eyes straight ahead, no attempt to match the speed of the lane they want to merge into or avoid hitting somebody already occupying that lane.

I agree you should move over if possible and I do. Not just on the freeway but on city streets too. If I see somebody at an intersection up ahead trying to make a right or waiting to pull out of a parking lot, I'll move over to give them an open lane to pull into. But I wouldn't automatically label someone an asshoal for not doing it. Maybe they're getting off at the next exit or making the next right turn.

It was specifically the use of the term "fail to yield" which caused me to respond to his post. Out here in Cali there are too many people that have the mindset that they can merge onto the freeway at 40 MPH without ever checking a mirror or blind spot, hands at 10 & 2, eyes straight ahead, no attempt to match the speed of the lane they want to merge into or avoid hitting somebody already occupying that lane.

I agree you should move over if possible and I do. Not just on the freeway but on city streets too. If I see somebody at an intersection up ahead trying to make a right or waiting to pull out of a parking lot, I'll move over to give them an open lane to pull into. But I wouldn't automatically label someone an asshoal for not doing it. Maybe they're getting off at the next exit or making the next right turn.

City streets is a different thing altogether

South to drop off, moron!

:doublethumbsup:

You're doing it wrong.

:doublethumbsup:

You're doing it wrong.

Tell me I'm doing it wrong, I know how to do this.....

People that say, It is what it is and perception is reality.

At the end of the day, this is a really good post.

City streets is a different thing altogether

How so? If you can move over and let somebody make a right turn into the lane you were in, why not do so? It's courteous.

How so? If you can move over and let somebody make a right turn into the lane you were in why not do so? It's courteous.

Not really. There are so many people turning on and off the street everywhere that it is essentially a nullity. Maybe by getting in the left lane you "blocked off" some guy getting ready to make a left half a block down. Or perhaps you yourself need to make a right at the next intersection. It's just not nearly the same thing as a freeway with select and well-defined on ramps.

Not really. There are so many people turning on and off the street everywhere that it is essentially a nullity. Maybe by getting in the left lane you "blocked off" some guy getting ready to make a left half a block down. Or perhaps you yourself need to make a right at the next intersection. It's just not nearly the same thing as a freeway with select and well-defined on ramps.

As Newbie pointed out, the whole move over - don't move over issue is predicated on the ability to do so without interfering with anybody else. It's the same on the freeway as it is anywhere else. :dunno:

People who use the self-checkout lane, then need help because they don't know how to do it right. Especially people with a full cart of groceries.

:mad:

At the end of the day, this is a really good post.

Uh like you are so right. You know what I'm saying.

Uh like you are so right. You know what I'm saying.

Yes, I do know what you are saying.

I hate when you're out with people, and somebody constantly wants to take pictures so they can update their focking Facebook, instigram, or whatever the fock else.

• Like 1