Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

What would you think of a person wearing this hat?

Of course it's not normal, but this is the first type of president like Trump. Trump has always behaved this way. He lies, name calls, acts like a child. That's his behavior and has to own it. No different then the ones lashing out have to own their behavior.

I think people are responsible for their own actions. Trump acts like a jerk, or bully, or racist, or bigot, or homophobic, or transphobic, or whatever he's branded with. It's still up to people to control themselves. Or act like adults. If they want to get in the gutter with Trump, then they're no better. Right?

Agreed, and the people making Hitler comparisons or sniping at Melania etc. are hurting their cause more than theyre helping. My point is the things that celebrities, pundits, random Internet personalities etc say are inconsequential, the POTUSs behavior isnt.

Agreed, and the people making Hitler comparisons or sniping at Melania etc. are hurting their cause more than theyre helping. My point is the things that celebrities, pundits, random Internet personalities etc say are inconsequential, the POTUSs behavior isnt.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Lol the board lefties.....what a surprise...their behavior, celebrities behavior is irrelevant because either

A. They are inconsequential

B. The president started it.

Go figure...the party of nothing is ever their fault deflects personal responsibility.

And i disagree....what these people say pro or anti trump matters. Idiots on both sides actually listen to these people. Just look what a shiitstorm jenny mccarthy started with the whole antivax movement.

Or how about when sarah palin could see russia from her house....remember that?

You dont because she didnt say it...tina fey on SNL said it and it got repeated over and over and gets attributed to palin. Look at your facebook how many liberals regurgitate or post trevor noah or colbert, etc.

Lol the board lefties.....what a surprise...their behavior, celebrities behavior is irrelevant because either

A. They are inconsequential

B. The president started it.

Go figure...the party of nothing is ever their fault deflects personal responsibility.

And i disagree....what these people say pro or anti trump matters. Idiots on both sides actually listen to these people. Just look what a shiitstorm jenny mccarthy started with the whole antivax movement.

Or how about when sarah palin could see russia from her house....remember that?

You dont because she didnt say it...tina fey on SNL said it and it got repeated over and over and gets attributed to palin. Look at your facebook how many liberals regurgitate or post trevor noah or colbert, etc.

The whole point is that Trump is just as classless as the worst of his critics, only hes the leader of the free world. You voted for this POS, own it.

The whole point is that Trump is just as classless as the worst of his critics, only hes the leader of the free world. You voted for this POS, own it.

I do. He's doing exactly what I wanted.

And no that's not the point. It doesn't mean you goofballs get a green light to wish ill upon his children or his wife. And then hide like cowards behind will the president is classless. That's like children crap.

And you libs need to grow a set of balls and get over it. Because I've got news for you he's getting reelected with ease. And I've got even better news for you. Unless you guys come up with a better message or candidate I wouldn't be surprised that you're Republican just comes out and said they will continue his policies and you don't win an election for a while.

But 2020 is a wrap

Again. So the adult, Trevor Manbun's behavior is excused because Trump? He's not accountable for his actions?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Those aren't arrowheads.😃

I do. He's doing exactly what I wanted.

And no that's not the point. It doesn't mean you goofballs get a green light to wish ill upon his children or his wife. And then hide like cowards behind will the president is classless. That's like children crap.

And you libs need to grow a set of balls and get over it. Because I've got news for you he's getting reelected with ease. And I've got even better news for you. Unless you guys come up with a better message or candidate I wouldn't be surprised that you're Republican just comes out and said they will continue his policies and you don't win an election for a while.

But 2020 is a wrap

I didnt vote Dem in 2016 either Trumpflake. :wave:

I didnt vote Dem in 2016 either Trumpflake. :wave:

So you essentially through your vote away for someone that had zero chance of winning so you can be trendy or contrarian. How Noble.

So you essentially through your vote away for someone that had zero chance of winning so you can be trendy or contrarian. How Noble.

Johnson was the popular vote here at the GC before Trump mania took over.

the majority of left and the likes of you are classless, full of fake outrage, phoney give a schit about anyone but yourselves, perpetual victim, no personal responsiblity, sore losing, gender confused crybaby faggots.

Own it.

:dunno:

to the OPs original post ...

i would believe that the person wearing the hat was looking to provoke an argument vs any desire to discuss any particular issue.

edit: or possibly looking for some republican high-fiving.

Context, I frequently bring up the question of how pissed off must John Kerry be? Or Gary Hart? There are many others. But one I would add is how pissed off now or the Dixie Chicks?

In fairness, okay, just the fat loud one. But they all got hurt by that deal.

Basically, the only three countries that don't think Trump is a embarrassment if not a full-on retard are North Korea, Russia, and the Jews.

Strike that. I'm sure they all think he's retarded. But he's popular with those three.

I voted 3rd party because the major party candidates were both pieces of chit.

I voted 3rd party because the major party candidates were both pieces of chit.

Still. Had to be a few ideas that HC or DT had you wanted to see....that your vote helped in seeing those changes.

Even if a 3rd party guy did 💯 of what I wanted...I know there's zero chance he wins. So what's they point?

The rich got so much richer under Obama. Fact.

the majority of left and the likes of you are classless, full of fake outrage, phoney give a schit about anyone but yourselves, perpetual victim, no personal responsiblity, sore losing, gender confused crybaby faggots.

Own it.

This from the guy who cant stop talking about Obummer sucking cack. :wacko:

Still. Had to be a few ideas that HC or DT had you wanted to see....that your vote helped in seeing those changes.

Even if a 3rd party guy did 💯 of what I wanted...I know there's zero chance he wins. So what's they point?

Protest vote: fock em both. No difference between them. I may never vote major party in a presidential election again.

The rich got so much richer under Obama. Fact.

You know, I'm going to take this at it's face just because I find the subject interesting. And I know the basis for this particular Canard.

It is true that from about mid 2009 through the Obama second term, American households gained about 15 trillion dollars in wealth.

That's freaking huge.

Until you know the truth.

The financial disaster of 2008 led to a net Loss to American households of over 16 trillion dollars.

----------------

So it's really just a matter of when you start counting. If you start counting around June of 2009? Wow, the economy was gangbusters! If you start counting a year or two earlier? Well that's a whole nother story.

You can either say that American households skyrocketed in wealth once Obama took office. Or you could say that we pretty much broke even from the near cataclysmic hole that we were in before he took office.

-----------

Not really looking to spend my afternoon on this. So just my two cents.

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2013/05/31/187548260/all-the-wealth-we-lost-and-regained-since-recession-started

But it was the rich that reaped the benefits of the Obama economy. You're just taking an overall look at it. Dig down.

Own it.

This is rich right here.

Own it.

And that's the truth, Ruth

But it was the rich that reaped the benefits of the Obama economy. You're just taking an overall look at it. Dig down.

Geesus...

Yeah that Trump tax cut definitely was geared towards the lower middle class.

Start another fukin thread.

Then read something.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tax-plan-affect-wealthy-benefits-2017-12

I like when the Trumpers pretend that Don gives a fock all about the middle class. Its like they missed his entire 30 year career of offshoring and focking over small businesses. :lol:

It's complete insanity. Maybe I'm wrong, but outside of the Tea Party rallies and things like that, I don't recall the right acting violently. I don't recall the right actively trying to shut down campus lectures. I don't recall the right shutting down highways with protests. I just don't remember the the same type of outrageous behavior.

I'm sure there are outliers, but again, imo it's not even remotely the same.

They have gotten better. They used to hang blacks and beat up gays. I don't think they rally around that such much these days

Attack people for not voting, and then attack people for voting for someone they believe in as a waste. Sounds like the republican way

Attack people for not voting, and then attack people for voting for someone they believe in as a waste. Sounds like the republican way

??

When did I attack people for not voting?

I don't care if he didn't vote for Trump. I don't care if he didn't vote for Hillary. But it seems like you could have found one that had a few issues they would fix for you that you could get on board with. What difference does it make if a third-party candidate who has no possibility of winning does absolutely everything you want if he won? But he's not going to win. That wasn't a partisan post.

He didn’t attack anyone.

??

When did I attack people for not voting?

I don't care if he didn't vote for Trump. I don't care if he didn't vote for Hillary. But it seems like you could have found one that had a few issues they would fix for you that you could get on board with. What difference does it make if a third-party candidate who has no possibility of winning does absolutely everything you want if he won? But he's not going to win. That wasn't a partisan post.

I know you didn't attack him in this thread. Idk if you have attacked anyone for not voting. Some other right leaning posters have bashed people for not voting so therefore you get lumped in. It's how the right views politics now. A small minority of one side has an opinion, therefor they all do.

I know you didn't attack him in this thread. Idk if you have attacked anyone for not voting. Some other right leaning posters have bashed people for not voting so therefore you get lumped in. It's how the right views politics now. A small minority of one side has an opinion, therefor they all do.

Didnt know bashing non voters was partisan?

Shouldn’t everyone vote?

I like when the Trumpers pretend that Don gives a fock all about the middle class. Its like they missed his entire 30 year career of offshoring and focking over small businesses. :lol:

Yeah. I can accept lesser of two evils. Thats plausible.

This hes a patriot champion of the little guy stuff is ridiculous.

Back to the larger discussion... yes. The left is acting like a total bunch of clowns. Completely ridiculous and shameful. No doubt about that.

Trump provokes it. On purpose in my opinion. He knows that if the tenor of a debate goes high, he loses. In a battle of stateamen, he loses. Its only in a disgusting gutter fight that he wins. So he take the discussion there.

Good strategy. Good for Donald. Bad for the country. But its on both sides. Both bear the blame here.

Yeah. I can accept lesser of two evils. Thats plausible.

This hes a patriot champion of the little guy stuff is ridiculous.

Back to the larger discussion... yes. The left is acting like a total bunch of clowns. Completely ridiculous and shameful. No doubt about that.

Trump provokes it. On purpose in my opinion. He knows that if the tenor of a debate goes high, he loses. In a battle of stateamen, he loses. Its only in a disgusting gutter fight that he wins. So he take the discussion there.

Good strategy. Good for Donald. Bad for the country. But its on both sides. Both bear the blame here.

Agree. I dont worry at all about whatever policies Trump passes. Its all reversible. I worry that the tenor of the debate will always be this gutter bullsh1t from now on.

I havent read the responses. Seemed a bit clever and funny. People need to lighten up.

Sounds a lot like when the last president was called a communist, a Muslim terrorist lover, a homosexual, and a traitor. And his wife was called a gorilla.

Grow thicker skin.

Well, being a Californian I can safely say voicing any of that would have been seen as abhorrent, but from that same social conscience and morality perspective, I really can't even tell where the line is as far as expressing animosity towards Trump supporters. I don't personally know many but those that I do know don't whine. It's just totally expected.

The South OTOH...I get how this would spring to mind.

Maybe I'm wrong, but outside of the Tea Party rallies and things like that, I don't recall the right acting violently.

And maybe I've forgotten but violence at tea party rallies doesn't ring a bell.

I like it better when libtards gloss over the fact that Bill Clinton signed on to NAFTA and

wrecked the middle class. Mic drop

Didnt know bashing non voters was partisan?

Shouldn’t everyone vote?

Why vote if you support neither of the main candidates, and your state reliably votes D or R anyway?

I havent read the responses. Seemed a bit clever and funny. People need to lighten up.

I think it's pretty funny, although I can imagine LGBT finding it offensive. :dunno: