Sign in to follow this  
MDC

More Romney spelling gaffes

If you were running a major presidential campaign that just got slammed for misspelling America as “Amercia,” you might ask your staff to go through your campaign literature with a fine-tooth comb.

Especially your online campaign literature, where mistakes could be erased in seconds. At the very least, you might give your much-viewed Facebook presence a once-over.

Not so Mitt Romney. Less than a week after the “Amercia” gaffe, another two major spelling mistakes have emerged in the Romney campaign — one of them front and center on the candidate’s Facebook page.

As you can see in the screenshot above, Romney’s campaign store — the third link on his Facebook page, which has received more than 1.8 million Likes — lets you know you can buy the candidate’s “offical” gear. [uPDATED: Shortly after this story published, the link was removed.]

The typo was first spotted by alert Twitter user @typohunter, the nom de Twitter of San Diego developer and proofreader Kari Embree. And it’s becoming part of a pattern.

Also on Facebook this weekend, the Romney campaign offered readers a “sneak-peak” [sic] at the candidate’s forthcoming TV ad:

That ad has since been removed. But “offical” remains, front and center on Facebook. (If you click through to the store, meanwhile, “official” is spelled correctly.)

Link

Maybe after learning about donuts and automated sandwich technology Mitt will discover a "proofreader" to work on his campaign. :doh:

You democrats are going to clutter this board up with romney posts if obama loses the election.

these spelling gaffes are really neutralizing Obamas failed stewardship of the country...

Does he know offhand how many states are in the US ?

I never comment in these political threads and I barely care which of these clowns runs our country into the ground next, but this is one of the dumber attempts at slander I have seen

Bump

Why do you keep bumping uglies ???

A pollack thing ??

I never comment in these political threads and I barely care which of these clowns runs our country into the ground next, but this is one of the dumber attempts at slander I have seen

I think that was MDC's point. Highlighting the absurdity of it all, you know? Like the ridiculous sh!t conservatives b!tch about on a daily basis.

:dunno:

I think that was MDC's point. Highlighting the absurdity of it all, you know? Like the ridiculous sh!t conservatives people who have a different viewpoint than the one in question b!tch about on a daily basis.

I think that was MDC's point. Highlighting the absurdity of it all, you know? Like the ridiculous sh!t conservatives b!tch about on a daily basis.

Nope.

He started this one after getting nailed for being taken in by MSNBC in his Romney sandwich shop thread. Trying to give himself "fishing trip" cover. Too bad all posts have a timestamp. :D

Let's face it we will never know how good of a president Romney will be until he takes office and we can count how many times he plays golf.

Nope.

He started this one after getting nailed for being taken in by MSNBC in his Romney sandwich shop thread. Trying to give himself "fishing trip" cover. Too bad all posts have a timestamp. :D

I ran into your ex last night. She appreciated being with a full-sized man for once. :thumbsup: :cheers:

RP is such a focking moron that he doesn't even know when he's being mocked.