• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,848 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

Yea, I know that most of you are thankful for this, but here is what happened..

At the bottom of almost every page there is an icon that says "Change Theme" (lower left)
I changed my theme to "IP Bored pre 3.2" (why?  I can't remember)

Not only can I not post anymore, but the link is gone for me to change back with the current format being displayed.

I can sign out, refresh and see the link, but the second I sign in, I'm back to ###### up version.

Any ideas?

-----

This is a cut and paste job from The Closet. His post has generated a lot of insults, youtube links to 80s hair metal bands, and a few unsuccessful suggestions but for whatever unknown reason it's been a week or so and nobody's bothered to actually contact tech support around here until now.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#2 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,848 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

http://www.flyingsqu...-theme-problem/

This guy seems to have encountered the same problem. The admin at this site told them the magic formula he used for fixing it.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#3 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 109,563 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

SUX IS RP

#4 gocolts

gocolts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,454 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:50 PM

bump

Go Colts!!!!

#5 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,848 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

:(

#6 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,275 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

Don't help, nothing to see here Mike :thumbsup:

#7 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,238 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

:first:
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#8 Mike FF Today

Mike FF Today

Administrator

• Admin
  • 11,178 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

I changed his theme back so he should be fine to post. Moral of the story is, don't change your theme! ;)

Follow me to the best fantasy draft program in the business.

Like FFToday on Facebook | Follow FFToday on Twitter

#9 Suxbnu

Suxbnu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

I changed his theme back so he should be fine to post. Moral of the story is, don't change your theme! ;)

Thanx, Mikey :)

#10 remote controller

remote controller

FF Geek

• Members
  • 29,454 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

:bandana:

--If your IQ were two points higher, you'd be a brick!--

#11 smashmouths@blf

smashmouths@blf

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,278 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:43 PM

I just changed my theme. Uh oh...
Pittsburgh Steelers 6X Superbowl Champions

#12 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,690 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Hey Mikey...

Sho Nuff's daughter accidentally hit the change theme on his account, as well. He PM'd me at another site and asked if I would get you to fix it.

I will send you a PM as well.

Thanks!

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.