Sign in to follow this  
GobbleDog

McGregor crashes UFC press conference - arrest warrant issued

Conor McGregor Crashes UFC 223 Presser, Throws Barricade, Injures Fighter, Flees

Conor McGregor is apparently pissed that the UFC will strip him of his lightweight championship belt and give it to the winner of this weekend’s Max Holloway-Khabib Nurmagomedov fight. McGregor won the belt in Nov. 2016 and has functionally ruined the promotion’s most compelling division with his staunch refusal to defend it, but he was mad enough to crash today’s UFC press event in Brooklyn and start throwing sh*t.

McGregor’s spent his lengthy layoff doing this sort of thing, so it’s not exactly surprising that he’d go wild before an event expressly designed around his absence. Courtesy of fighter Felice Herrig's Instagram, here he is coming at a bus with a barricade.

According to reporters on the scene, McGregor and his entourage swarmed busses full of fighters, including Nurmagomedov, and threw chairs and anything else that wasn’t pinned down. Michael Chiesa, who’s fighting Anthony Pettis, suffered a laceration on his forehead, and it’s not yet clear weather he’ll be able to fight. McGregor was apparently calling for someone to get out of a bus and fight him. That person might Nurmagomedov, and it might have something to do with an altercation involving Nurmagomedov and McGregor ally Artem Lobov.

https://deadspin.com/conor-mcgregor-crashes-ufc-223-presser-throws-barricad-1825020737

Link for video

Fock him....get in the ring if you want to keep your belt instead of having Mayweather hold you up faaaaarrr longer than he needed so you can make a Payday.

UFC and WWE should just merge. They are now stealing each other's storylines and we have the cross-overs. It is like a TV show jumping the shark. :lol:

The ufc needs something with rousey gone and a whole slew of no name fighters for your average fan. I follow pretty closely and have a hard time keeping up. Its almost getting too big. The octagon is as big as a conference room to eliminate grappling.

UFC and WWE should just merge.

This

This is sad, he won’t defend why? Not paying him enough? Your job is to fight, the maywether payday was a unique situation.

This is sad, he won’t defend why? Not paying him enough? Your job is to fight, the maywether payday was a unique situation.

Because people don't love getting punched in the face. So if you have leverage why not squeeze as much money as you can out of getting punched in the face.

The former owners were fairly smart and had a pulse on the UFC and MMA. The new owners do not have a pulse and cannot promote. They bought it at the worst possible time.

In other words, the UFC is hurting and Conor could draw big numbers vs. one of Gary's guys. So he has all the leverage.

Because people don't love getting punched in the face. So if you have leverage why not squeeze as much money as you can out of getting punched in the face.

The former owners were fairly smart and had a pulse on the UFC and MMA. The new owners do not have a pulse and cannot promote. They bought it at the worst possible time.

In other words, the UFC is hurting and Conor could draw big numbers vs. one of Gary's guys. So he has all the leverage.

All of the above. Connor will get another 1 or 2 HUGE paydays to fight in the UFC. Focking Lesnar is coming back , they are hurting on PPV. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see JJ let back to fight.

:wall: :(

Just sad all around. Seems all so unnecessary.

Which McMahon wrote that script?

Which McMahon wrote that script?

Throwing a dolly through a bus window and cutting fighters who thrn could not fight saturday? Not sure.

But yeah Conor may be done with fighting and ready to go to the WWE.

Didn't Dana white sell UFC for a gazillion dollars?

Dana White never owned the UFC. HTH.

This whole card is rooned now.

Khabib vs Halloway is off because Halloway didn't make weight

Pettis vs. Chiesa is off because of Connor incident

LObov vs. Careers is off because of Connor incident

Now the main event is 2 115 pound ugly chicks (which should actually be a great rematch). It's just not worth paying any money to see. I'd be pissed if I paid for tickets to this!

This whole card is rooned now.

Khabib vs Halloway is off because Halloway didn't make weight

Pettis vs. Chiesa is off because of Connor incident

LObov vs. Careers is off because of Connor incident

Now the main event is 2 115 pound ugly chicks (which should actually be a great rematch). It's just not worth paying any money to see. I'd be pissed if I paid for tickets to this!

This whole thing is because McGregor was mad that lobov was getting roughed up. And lobov sucks anyway. I'm not sure why he keeps getting put on cards. I'm not even sure if he has a 500 record. If he does it's not by much.

This whole thing is because McGregor was mad that lobov was getting roughed up. And lobov sucks anyway. I'm not sure why he keeps getting put on cards. I'm not even sure if he has a 500 record. If he does it's not by much.

I know man. Dude keeps getting fights and he sucks. He didn't even win TUF 22, and still get more fights than the guy who did.

McGregor needs to break out his checkbook pretty quick.

Colin Cowherd on the radio sounded right saying "it was probably a publicity stunt.... gone bad."

Ufc been going downhil... time to go back to ufc 1 where their were no weight limits. I quit buying pvp because u never know whose fighting

Here is the full court appearance

They are really taking this ruse to whole new levels

Here is the full court appearance

They are really taking this ruse to whole new levels

That is nothing. For the WWE, they had HHH drug, kidnap and then marry Stephanie McMahon (taking her away from Test, who is now dead). HHH supposedly dumped Chyna (also dead) for Stephanie. :o They took it so far that they had kids. :lol:

That is nothing. For the WWE, they had HHH drug, kidnap and then marry Stephanie McMahon (taking her away from Test, who is now dead). HHH supposedly dumped Chyna (also dead) for Stephanie. :o They took it so far that they had kids. :lol:

What about when Linda McMahon was a mute.

Jesus. Don't bother watching this. Nothing happens and McGregor says nothing or reacts to anything. Don't waste your 10 minutes

What about when Linda McMahon was a mute.

Ah, yes. Catatonic and mute. I think that was the impetus for the Republican's pushing her for Senate and why Trump made her Administrator of the Small Business Administration.

You can't make this sh!t up. It writes itself :lol:

Trish Stratus, sup..

:wub:

Jesus. Don't bother watching this. Nothing happens and McGregor says nothing or reacts to anything. Don't waste your 10 minutes

Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up. Edjr just seeking attention again. Pathetic.