Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek Friday 3-28-14- VOLTAIRE

I didnt realize Fred Flintstone's little brother posted here. :dunno:

I thought messican wrestlers wore masks? At least he should have.

Robert Blake's estranged son has to be single. No way in hell his wife/gf let him out of the house wearing that costume, with that towel, and that watch.

Voltaire prepares for his cage match with Kutulu.

While he's clearly no DeNiro I get a uneasy feeling that he's looking in a mirror and doing his best Taxi Driver impersonation.

If this was a Caption This Photo thread, i would go with:

"Has anyone seen 3 pints of blood?"

Andre The Midget paints happy place

The funny part is that he is holding up that painting so proudly when in reality it looks like Jackson Pollack had diarrhea on a canvas.

A failure at both painting and working out, he should sting himself up by his extra long shoelaces.

REVEAL:

This Beach towel to the gym takin', Valentine's Day Sale at Victoria's Secret workout outfit wearin', line between autistic and artistic blurrin', Jeff Lynne painting video watchin' Geek is our resident country defector, Voltaire.

REVEAL:

This Beach towel to the gym takin', Valentine's Day Sale at Victoria's Secret workout outfit wearin', line between autistic and artistic blurrin', Jeff Lynne painting video watchin' Geek is our resident country defector, Amazingly, the smartest, most humane, best father, and happiest Geek here is also the most talented and handsomest too: Voltaire.

Fixed

If you guys ever wonder what it's like to attempt to paint after watching those Bob Ross videos, these are my first two (and so far only two). When I look at them, I see a dozen problems and things that frustrated me -like the mountains are cr@p- but everybody in China with an untrained eye seems to be fooled. They seem genuinely impressed.

Fixed

If I use that as the reveal caption, everyone would have us sleeping together.

I hadn't seen a Chris Farley movie in years (likely because dead guys don't make movies). But like everybody else, I always thought how massivly fat he was. Then about a year ago, I watched Beverly Hills Ninja and realized to my horror that he wasn't that much bigger than me. On the Chris Rock-Chris Farley scale, I was 70% of the way to Farley. I was horrified. I'd let myself go for 15 years.

Now I think I'm about 40% of the way back to Chris Rock. Still a long ways off, but the belt size has really shrunk significantly.

If you guys ever wonder what it's like to attempt to paint after watching those Bob Ross videos, these are my first two (and so far only two). When I look at them, I see a dozen problems and things that frustrated me -like the mountains are cr@p- but everybody in China with an untrained eye seems to be fooled. They seem genuinely impressed.

I'll give you ten bucks for the one your are holding up.

That's not Jeff Lynne?

I'll give you ten bucks for the one your are holding up.

That's about 60 yuan. The canvas cost 15 and the paint another 6-10 or so, so a nice 35 yuan profit there. :thumbsup:

That's not Jeff Lynne?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nFIWIpAA0

No, it's Bob Ross. Daino picked up on it. I don't know who Jeff Lynne is.

Wow, total shocker there. Not at all what I thought. Good job Volty. :thumbsup: