Sign in to follow this  
FBG kills "Who's Hottest" threads...

Wow, what dillweed move. Lets take a male centric forum and remove the cornerstone of male discussion. Whats next, cant talk about which football teams or players are better?

Wow, what dillweed move. Lets take a male centric forum and remove the cornerstone of male discussion. Whats next, cant talk about which football teams or players are better?

It only confirmed what I thought...

There goes the only reason left to venture over there.

I assume the yoga pants thread will disappear too.

Buncha beta cuck poosays agreeing with Bryant over there. Hilarious....

There goes the only reason left to venture over there.

I assume the yoga pants thread will disappear too.

Buncha beta cuck poosays agreeing with Bryant over there. Hilarious....

Someone asked about that in the thread and yup those are off limits too.

Someone asked about that in the thread and yup those are off limits too.

Yeah, I just saw that too.

I think Ill go get banned over there

Never posted there and don't know much about it but what a bunch of poosays. Can you believe all those guys share a common love of football?

Never posted there and don't know much about it but what a bunch of poosays. Can you believe all those guys care share a common love of football?

While I love fantasy football, it did attract a lot of feminized weaklings to the game.

While I love fantasy football, it did attract a lot of feminized weaklings to the game.

You talking about mr. Hands Homeland , buddy.

Who cares besides you and frankly, why?

FFToday and FBG's have been in a warped type of competition forever, much like Cheers and Gary's old town tavern. So for those of us who view the relationship between the two sites in that context, it's humorous. If you don't care you don't have to open the thread.

Two things really cracked me up about that place.

The first is, you couldn't even say words that weren't cuss words. like fock. And their excuse? Well hey now, if my boss happens to be walking by...

Hes probably a lot more pissed that you're fuking around on a fantasy football board than giving a shiit if the word fock is being used.

😂

• Like 1

FFToday and FBG's have been in a warped type of competition forever, much like Cheers and Gary's old town tavern. So for those of us who view the relationship between the two sites in that context, it's humorous. If you don't care you don't have to open the thread.

I was unaware the rivalry was for realz. :shocking:

I was unaware the rivalry was for realz. :shocking:

Remember how Barney and goober could never get along?

• Like 1

Not surprised. FBG has had a clear liberal bent since forever. Its provided safe spaces for lefties for a while now, especially during the great conservative purge from last year. With no opposing thoughts tolerated over there anymore, this was a natural shift further left.

They'll just continue to eat themselves.

So?

Shocking Sho in favor of censorship.

So?

You're gay dude. You don't like the hottest chick threads? Really? What guy wouldn't?

When he disappears that bored improves.

The thread about whining and both sides came up, and I immediately thought "great now what lameness will follow". And voila, of course.

I can't even go in those threads. He'll drop the ban hammer on my ass in a heartbeat.

Can someone please troll them and make a Hottest dudes thread? Says right there that it discourages threads where women are shown and judged. Cry sexism if it gets taken down.

Can someone please troll them and make a Hottest dudes thread? Says right there that it discourages threads where women are shown and judged. Cry sexism if it gets taken down.

I already thought about doing that but Im to lazy and dont have enough back story to care. They are homos though.

You're gay dude. You don't like the hottest chick threads? Really? What guy wouldn't?

Where in my comment does it say I didnt like them?

I simply dont give that much of a fock. There are plenty of places to see hot chicks in the internet.

And yiuclaim yiubdint go there yet are proclaiming how great the threads are and whining about it here.

Where in my comment does it say I didnt like them?

I simply dont give that much of a fock. There are plenty of places to see hot chicks in the internet.

And yiuclaim yiubdint go there yet are proclaiming how great the threads are and whining about it here.

Sorry I cant understand you with that d!ck in your mouf.

• Like 3

Sorry I cant understand you with that d!ck in your mouf.

You probably think thats clever.

Im sorry you cant get girls to talk to you and need an internet message board in order to see pictures of women.

You probably think thats clever.

Im sorry you cant get girls to talk to you and need an internet message board in order to see pictures of women.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Okay.

Do your fat fingers not allow you to type properly or are you hopped up on Xanex again?

• Like 1

My pennis hates you. :lol:

And joe is ok with it.