Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Matt Patrcia spin off - summer of 1991

Summer of 1991, my best friend and his cousin shared an apartment together. We were 19

My friend and I, were sitting in the living room drinking, watching tv, just chilling. It was after 11, probably closer to midnight.

His cousin and 3 friends, all, grade a, nitwits, (2 of them dead from OD, another should be dead, is mentally ill from drugs) come in the apartment with a girl.

My friend and I never saw the girl, but we knew her by name. They brought her into the cousin's bedroom.

She must have been passed out, or really focked up. They all took turns banging her. At one point, he cousin comes out and sits with us and says "do you guys want a turn".

We were like, um, no thanks. He leaves and another kid some out. He was like "you sure you guys don't want a turn" we were like, no.

This girl, was 2 years younger than us. She still lives in my home town, my best friend and I still talk about that night. We see her out on the town.

I bet if I asked her, she wouldn't even remember it? I never would. But after hearing the Patricia story, it has me thinking about it.

Well, I think that I have seen a study that showed 25% of adult females have been sexually assaulted in their lives. That is focked up and if we aren't educating our boys that it is unacceptable, then we are part of the problem. We should be teaching our daughters how to effectively kick in the balls.

After graduation, my little sister and three of her friends went to Cancun. All four in one hotel room. This would have been... 2002.

My sister and two of the others went out one night. The other girl stayed at the hotel. They come back, and find a room full of dudes in the room, running a train on their friend, from both ends. The girl is yelling you dont need condoms, just give it to me, etc. They quickly leave.

All of their valuables were stolen. Parents had to wire money to get home, etc.

The next year, off to college. This girl made it her goal to fock a guy from every frat and team on campus. She became known as the flyin Hawaiian.

Fast forward ten or so years. Girl is getting married. She pulls my sister aside at the wedding, and says something about the time she was quote raped quote. She doesnt remember, it was only two guys right?

Oh totally, my sister says. In reality it was more like 8-10, but whats 7 cacks between friends?

Meanwhile, the dj, my brother, couldnt resist sliding come on ride that train into the playlist.

The new husband meanwhile hates all her old friends for not stopping the quote rape quote. Good luck turning a ho into a housewife bro.

• Like 1

Can sizes???

My bad, how rude.

The flying hawain was a fatish chick with kinda small cans. Sister at the time was quite fat, maybe D cup, I dunno. I dont even remember who the other two were.

My sister only ever had two hot friends. I was cheated.

Well, I think that I have seen a study that showed 25% of adult females have been sexually assaulted in their lives. That is focked up and if we aren't educating our boys that it is unacceptable, then we are part of the problem. We should be teaching our daughters how to effectively kick in the balls.

This may seem really insensitive, but hear me out. I think part of the problem is that number seems extremely high, but there has to be levels. Obviously, grab someone out of the bushes and doing the rape thing is horrible. But how many of those 25% is some kid making a move and the girl rejects him? Or how many are elaborated because some girls want to feel part of the movement?

This may seem really insensitive, but hear me out. I think part of the problem is that number seems extremely high, but there has to be levels. Obviously, grab someone out of the bushes and doing the rape thing is horrible. But how many of those 25% is some kid making a move and the girl rejects him? Or how many are elaborated because some girls want to feel part of the movement?

Sure today girls may want to be part of it.

What about before 2018?

Or they are Counting, that one time I said I had a headache, he kept poking me in the back with it, so I said ok, but I really didnt want to.

Bullshit 25% are honest to god sexually assaulted.

Or they are Counting, that one time I said I had a headache, he kept poking me in the back with it, so I said ok, but I really didnt want to.

This.

Its a good question. Whats the definition?

What if they were counting when some dude copped a feel or rubbed his boner against them on the subway? I think thats probably fair to count although its obviously a far cry from forcible penetration. And if you count that, I can see how you might get to 25% ever over the course of their lives. Theres a lot of creeps out there

I will dig it up, but I think that you are wrong. Date rape is a real thing and I believe that these are legitimate "Stop", "No" or girl was passed out situations.

I will dig it up, but I think that you are wrong. Date rape is a real thing and I believe that these are legitimate "Stop", "No" or girl was passed out situations.

:thumbsup:

especially in kawledge

Im not saying it doesnt happen. Im not saying it isnt a problem that should be dealt with.

But 1 in 4 women? No focking way.

Im not saying it doesnt happen. Im not saying it isnt a problem that should be dealt with.

When me too started, a girl I went to high school with was sharing her metoo moment. Apparently, she was jogging and some guy was jogging too, he told her she had nice legs.

Thats not something I would do, but there is a chasm of difference between that and assault

I know quit a few women who were legit raped.

When me too started, a girl I went to high school with was sharing her metoo moment. Apparently, she was jogging and some guy was jogging too, he told her she had nice legs.

Thats not something I would do, but there is a chasm of difference between that and assault

What a dumb cvnnt

I know quit a few women who were legit raped.

my kid's mother lived in Vegas and was raped when she was 14, by a family friend who was 21. she had older sisters and this guy was friend's with the oldest sister.

it wasn't rape, like, hold her down and beat her, but she was 14 and didn't know what to do to get him off of her.

She told me this, right after the #metoo started, I have known her since 2009

my kid's mother lived in Vegas and was raped when she was 14, by a family friend who was 21. she had older sisters and this guy was friend's with the oldest sister.

it wasn't rape, like, hold her down and beat her, but she was 14 and didn't know what to do to get him off of her.

She told me this, right after the #metoo started, I have known her since 2009

Heard quite a few of those stories also. It's so focking sickening

Heard quite a few of those stories also. It's so focking sickening

I wish I could forget she told me

My bad, how rude.

The flying hawain was a fatish chick with kinda small cans. Sister at the time was quite fat, maybe D cup, I dunno. I dont even remember who the other two were.

My sister only ever had two hot friends. I was cheated.

The flyin Hawaiian sounds amazing and chicks like that deserve statues erected in their honor.

I wish I could forget she told me

My ex wife told me many horrible stories of when her stepfather molested and beat her. She was like 7 years old.

My ex wife told me many horrible stories of when her stepfather molested and beat her. She was like 7 years old.

She should go stab him. No jury would convict.

The flyin Hawaiian sounds amazing and chicks like that deserve statues erected in their honor.

I have an erect statue of my pen1s

I was probably going by something like the CDC statistics (18.3% being raped, + 5.6% report being assaulted).

https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/sv-datasheet-a.pdf

Sure seems like a big number to me. :dunno:

The town wants it removed since it’s always being put where it doesn’t belong.

She should go stab him. No jury would convict.

He broke her nose. Just grabbed it and twisted it. Her mother broke her jaw. Stepfather picked her up and banged her head into a shelf.

She ran away from home, her grandparents basically kidnapped her for a while, and eventually put enough legal pressure on momma to get custody. Pretty focked up childhood obviously.

Her mother called once while we were married. Both ex wife and grandma just melted in fear. I took the phone and told her if I ever heard from her or whatever sh!thread shes currently married to again theyd never find the focking bodies.

I was probably going by something like the CDC statistics (18.3% being raped, + 5.6% report being assaulted).

seems like a big number because it is.....

I bet those numbers are actually low... and I dont mean just people making comments or making a pass

seems like a big number because it is.....

I bet those numbers are actually low... and I dont mean just people making comments or making a pass

:thumbsup:

The problem with those statistics is they're based on actual data such as reported rapes. It's simply a survey so all the chicks described earlier in this thread who have decided that some incident they had when they were 20 was rape, even if it wasn't, show up in the data as a sexual assault.

The problem with those statistics is they're based on actual data such as reported rapes. It's simply a survey so all the chicks described earlier in this thread who have decided that some incident they had when they were 20 was rape, even if it wasn't, show up in the data as a sexual assault.

No, if you read the how they did the study, they did not ask whether they were raped. They asked them a series of questions about specific things that happened and the classification happened afterwards. If you want to say that you should only go on reported rapes, what about the high number of rapes that never get reported? Oh, and the 18% was rape, not sexual assault. By the definition that they used, there was penetration.

Look, I don't care if you want to say 1 in 5, 1 in 6 or whatever number you want to use. The reality is that there is a high number of women in this country who have been forcibly penetrated by a man against their will at some point in their lives. Focus on that.

I am not even talking about the groping on the train stuff either, even as reprehensible as that is.

I really, really urge you to go an even like take back the night or alike where victims tell stories of what happened to them. If you are of the mindset that women will flat up make up stories of being molested then you have already made up your mind to deny their is a real problem out there. The sheer number of girls under the age of 18 in this country that are molested or taken advantage of by older men (most the time family members) is absolutely shocking

I really, really urge you to go an even like take back the night or alike where victims tell stories of what happened to them. If you are of the mindset that women will flat up make up stories of being molested then you have already made up your mind to deny their is a real problem out there. The sheer number of girls under the age of 18 in this country that are molested or taken advantage of by older men (most the time family members) is absolutely shocking

I have never denied the issue. I have a problem with the scale beings suggested to be 20+ percent, especially when there is so much room for error. Unless you're telling me that if I go to one of these meetings I'm gonna see 20% of the female population of the area attending.

I have never denied the issue. I have a problem with the scale beings suggested to be 20+ percent, especially when there is so much room for error. Unless you're telling me that if I go to one of these meetings I'm gonna see 20% of the female population of the area attending.

you will see an incredible number.... and that is just those willing to get in from of a mic and say what happened to them.

After graduation, my little sister and three of her friends went to Cancun. All four in one hotel room. This would have been... 2002.

My sister and two of the others went out one night. The other girl stayed at the hotel. They come back, and find a room full of dudes in the room, running a train on their friend, from both ends. The girl is yelling you dont need condoms, just give it to me, etc. They quickly leave.

All of their valuables were stolen. Parents had to wire money to get home, etc.

The next year, off to college. This girl made it her goal to fock a guy from every frat and team on campus. She became known as the flyin Hawaiian.

Fast forward ten or so years. Girl is getting married. She pulls my sister aside at the wedding, and says something about the time she was quote raped quote. She doesnt remember, it was only two guys right?

Oh totally, my sister says. In reality it was more like 8-10, but whats 7 cacks between friends?

Meanwhile, the dj, my brother, couldnt resist sliding come on ride that train into the playlist.

The new husband meanwhile hates all her old friends for not stopping the quote rape quote. Good luck turning a ho into a housewife bro.

well written :thumbsup:

If you are of the mindset that women will flat up make up stories of being molested then you have already made up your mind to deny their is a real problem out there.shocking

Brian Banks approves of this message. He says no way a woman would ever lie about a sexual assault. Ohhhhh wait.

Instead of marble, the artist used A marble.