Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Ferguson effect - 72% of cops reluctant to make stops.

How about Tamir rice, the nine year old who was shot to death within 4 seconds of the cops rolling up on him?

That kid was brandishing what appeared to be a real weapon, I’ll give it to the cops for that one. The bad one was the dude in the car who said he had a licensed firearm. That cop was way too jumpy and the dudes demeanor and tone didn’t pose a threat.

I love vendor raids! Whenever I hear the sirens I go outside to watch. Ive never seen a beat down, but they run through the alleys in riot gear, flip over all the tables, destroy merchandise. Its a good show.

:angry: I am pro-vendor.

:angry: I am pro-vendor.

I am to an extent.

I live near one of the busiest subway stations in the city. There is one gate into the market area that leads to my house.

Often, there are so many damn fruit vendors and people handing out leaflets that you cant walk through hardly.

Plus which, there is a huge market area right there. Those people paid to have stalls in the market. They shouldnt have their customers stolen by people illegally blocking the sidewalk.

Most elders dont want to be addressed as such from what I have seen

A cop has told me before not to sir him. Yes officer, no officer suffices

I'm sure a woman has told you not to fock her too. Does that mean she speaks for all women?

He is a kid. Times have changed, the punks don't respect anyone.

That kid was brandishing what appeared to be a real weapon, Ill give it to the cops for that one. The bad one was the dude in the car who said he had a licensed firearm. That cop was way too jumpy and the dudes demeanor and tone didnt pose a threat.

Agree.

Also the Az hallway one.

He is a kid. Times have changed, the punks don't respect anyone.

I am not a kid. You are letting your jealousy spill into other threads. I stand by my belief that you would wither if you had to do some of the jobs I have. It's obvious by your better than thou tone.

If I was a kid, I would call my elders sir and Maam. I am not a kid though. I respect everyone who deserves my respect.