Sign in to follow this  
cardsramsfan

Only looking for the best in Fantasy football

Any of you guys interested in getting in on a large money league?????

Lets find out whos the best of the best. Put your money where your mouth is.

Just a $ 20 entry fee. No keepers. Pretty standard rules / scoring.

Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, Flex, TM Def. Leagues will be hosted on Fleaflicker.com

I'm trying to get 5 leagues of 12 going. Each league will have a champ that receives a cash prize. Teams in all Leagues will compete for a bigger prize. The top three teams leading all leagues in points will receive prize money.

Heres the prize money break down. Based on 5, 12 team leagues

5 leagues of 12 teams. 12 teams x $ 20 =1200. Minus $ 2 per team for paypal charges leaves 1080 for prize money. Prize money will go up or down based on number of leagues

Each league champ gets $ 50

The team with the most total points gets $ 550

The team with the second most points gets $ 200

The team with the third most points gets $ 80

Not to bad for a $ 20 entry fee

let me know if your interested and I can send you more info

Hook it up with some info, thanks!

Pass it on to all you know. The more teams the bigger the purse. If you want to join the link is at the bottom. I will not collect any money until at least one league fills. Any questions let me know.

Top Gun Fantasy Football league

Top Gun is a large Fantasy league made up of several 12 team leagues. I hope to get around 5 leagues started, but the more the better.

Basically there will be several 12 team leagues. Each league will have the same rules, scoring, etc. Each league will crown a champion. Each league champ will receive a cash prize.

All the teams for all the leagues will be completing for the ultimate prize. The three teams with the highest score will receive additional cash prizes.

So you will complete against the teams in your league and also against all the teams in Top Dog.

You can enter a team in every league if you wish.

Each team you enter will cost $ 20 dollars and you must pay by paypal.

Of the $ 20 per team $18 dollars goes towards the money prizes. The other $ 2 dollars is to cover paypal fees.

Now to the good part, the payout. This payout is based on (5) 12 team leagues competing. It will go up or down, depending on the number of leagues.

5 leagues of 12 teams. 12 teams x $ 20 =1200. Minus $ 2 per team for paypal charges leaves 1080 for prize money.

Prize money payout

Each league champ gets $ 50

The team with the most total points gets $ 550

The team with the second most points gets $ 200

The team with the third most points gets $ 80

All the leagues will be hosted on fleaflicker.com. It is free and easy to join. The leagues will be redraft leagues and have a live computer draft. If you can’t make the draft time I set up, then you will have to set your prerankings and let the fleaflicker computer draft for you.

Rosters-1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE) and 1 team defense. You will also have 7 bench spots.

Normal trading will be allowed following fleaflickers rules.

I will have a team in all leagues and serve as the commish.

http://www.fleaflicker.com/showLeague.do?l...amp;invite=true

League name: Top Gun 1

league Website

League password: afcnfc (this is a private league and requires a password)