NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

A. Investigation started before the dossier.

B. Dossier has not fallen apart..that is your biased opinion based on nothing factual.

C. His indictment isnt crumbling at all...again, you base this in nothjng factual.

Calling someone else bot...yet repeating the Trump lines is focking hilarious.

What a lemming.

Mueller may have a conflict -- and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-conflict-and-it-leads-directly-to-a-russian-oligarch

In 2009, when Mueller ran the FBI, the bureau asked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to spend millions of his own dollars funding an FBI-supervised operation to rescue a retired FBI agent, Robert Levinson, captured in Iran while working for the CIA in 2007.

Yes, that’s the same Deripaska who has surfaced in Mueller’s current investigation and who was recently sanctioned by the Trump administration.
The Levinson mission is confirmed by more than a dozen participants inside and outside the FBI, including Deripaska, his lawyer, the Levinson family and a retired agent who supervised the case. Mueller was kept apprised of the operation, officials told me.

They said FBI agents courted Deripaska in 2009 in a series of secret hotel meetings in Paris, Vienna, Budapest and Washington. Agents persuaded the aluminum industry magnate to underwrite the mission. The Russian billionaire insisted the operation neither involve nor harm his homeland.

“We knew he was paying for his team helping us, and that probably ran into the millions,” a U.S. official involved in the operation confirmed.
One agent who helped court Deripaska was Andrew McCabe, the recently fired FBI deputy director who played a seminal role starting the Trump-Russia case, multiple sources confirm.

:lol:

Mueller has had a rough month.

He's the Sho of the Intelligence Community. A$$ kicked so much his sh!t has footprints in it.

Great post!

• Like 1

Rough month? Because of an opinion piece?

3 Judges used his scrotum as a speedbag along with this conflict being revealed. Now it's looking like the FBI (whose investigation he took over) was even more illegal than first believed. At least one mole inside if not two.

FFS..............

Rough month? Because of an opinion piece?

You got me.

Mueller has had a rough 12 months. Because of facts.

• Like 1

There is zero evidence to show itbwas to go after a sitting president.

The truth...he doesnt speak the truth...that you think he does shows what a hack and a focking moron you are.

Calling me unamerican is again illogical and idiotic.

He is keeping his campaign promises while the Left focuses on the trivial. Brilliant! MAGA

You got me.

Mueller has had a rough 12 months. Because of facts.

You are again confusing opinion and fact.

• Like 1

The Left has created a society where rhetoric outweighs facts. They are now claiming that opinions are facts.

The Left has created a society where rhetoric outweighs facts. They are now claiming that opinions are facts.

Holy this is the funniest thing yet.

You have a thread and list of things that is all opinion and zero fact.

Your hero Trump is literally the president of rhetoric over fact and you all it into it.

FFS step back and see how awful yiur statement was.

Pear shaped? Old man...Id run circles around you while you sucked in air. Any day of the weak. That isn't tough talk...just a fact that you couldn't hang with me when it comes to fitness.

And Im not even in my best shape at this point...just making my way back after a few years of injuries and such.

This is what the SloHagFish believes is a fact when of course it is his opinion.

Yup, Pear Shaped Loser!

This is what the SloHagFish believes is a fact when of course it is his opinion.

Yup, Pear Shaped Loser!

No...its an opinion but one Im damn confident in against you.

Once again...you are incorrect and a dumbass.

This is my first and last post in this thread. :banana:

This is my first and last post in this thread. :banana:

You're missing out. Cause it'll be any day now.

Some more "opinions" on Mueller's collusion with the Russian oligarch:

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/14/world/middleeast/a-disappearing-american-spy-and-the-cia.html

"Opinions":

- Robert Levinson, a former employee of the FBI and current CIA operative at the time, was on a mission in Iran and kidnapped

- CIA doesn't acknowledge his disappearance out of fear of blowback for running an off book operation

- Years go by with nothing done

- 2009: The FBI, led by Mueller, contact Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, to try and locate Levinson and get him out of Iran, without Iran suspecting the US is involved

By mid-2008, the F.B.I. was fully engaged in the hunt. At that time, two F.B.I. agents met at a Paris hotel with a powerful new player who became secretly involved in the effort: Oleg Deripaska, one of Russia’s wealthiest businessmen.

Mr. Deripaska’s entry into the case held great promise. He headed an international mining and metals empire with business ties to Iran.
His involvement also came with a price. The State Department had refused Mr. Deripaska a visa because of allegations linking him to organized crime — accusations he has denied. But Mr. Birshtein, the Toronto businessman, had approached the F.B.I. with a plan: He would persuade Mr. Deripaska to join the search and, if they succeeded, both would get their entry problems resolved.
Mr. Deripaska said he would put up millions to fund the venture, but he insisted that his role be kept secret. However, word that big money was in play made its way to Iran. Suddenly, a man with family connections to Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, insisted that he could engineer Mr. Levinson’s release for a hefty price. F.B.I. officials were so confident about the plan that they told Mrs. Levinson to stay by the phone for a call from her husband. It never came.
Mr. Deripaska, who was scheduled to meet in 2009 with bankers in the United States, wanted to collect on his end of the deal. The State Department, after two heated meetings with Justice Department officials, refused to issue him a visa, according to government officials. The F.B.I., hoping to keep him in the game, made an end-run around State Department officials and issued him a visa under a special program, allowing him to enter the country twice.

Those are some questionable "opinions".

Now Mueller is using the same oligarch he colluded with 8 years earlier to try and pin collusion on the Trump campaign.

No conflicts of interest here.

• Like 1

What is the conflict of interest? Do you even understand what that means?

You are one angry dude.

Where was Sessions conflict of interest? He spoke with a Russian Ambassador.............big flip.

If Mueller has ties to Russians AT ALL (and he apparently does) he should have passed on the S.C. appointment.

$1000 says you are full of shite.

Holy this was great. Sitting in my office I literally LOLed.

Holy ###### this was great. Sitting in my office I literally LOLed.

Im taking it you also don't understand what conflict of interest actually means.

Im taking it you also don't understand what conflict of interest actually means.

I can assist with it.

If Sho discusses anything job related he's conflicted.

If Sho discusses anything about one's sanity, he's conflicted.

If Sho discusses anything about objectivity, he's conflicted.

In 2009 the FBI, then headed by Robert Mueller, requested the assistance of Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska in an operation to retrieve former FBI officer and CIA resource Robert Levinson who was captured in Iran two years earlier. The agent assigned to engage Deripaska was Andrew McCabe; the primary FBI need was financing and operational support. Deripaska spent around $25 million and would have succeeded except the U.S. State Department, then headed by Hillary Clinton, backed out.
In September of 2016 Andrew McCabe is now Deputy Director of the FBI, when two FBI agents approached Deripaska in New York – again asking for his help. This time the FBI request was for Deripaska to outline Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort as a tool of the Kremlin. Deripaska once hired Manafort as a political adviser and invested money with him in a business venture that went bad. Deripaska sued Manafort, alleging he stole money. However, according to the article, despite Deripaska’s disposition toward Manafort he viewed the request as absurd. He laughed the FBI away, telling them: “You are trying to create something out of nothing.”

FBI tried using this guy to frame the Trump/Russian narrative. Senator Mark Warner on SIC blocked him from testifying as well. You remember Warner, right? He's the guy texting trying to set up meeting with Christopher Steele via the lobbyist for this Oligarch.

Focking clown show continues.

• Like 1

Mike Scarcella‏Verified account @MikeScarcella

Now: DC judge refuses to dismiss Paul Manafort indictment /// 'The indictment falls squarely within that portion of the authority granted to the Special Counsel that Manafort finds unobjectionable'

So much for getting kicked around in court and the case falling apart.

Mike Scarcella‏Verified account @MikeScarcella

Now: DC judge refuses to dismiss Paul Manafort indictment /// 'The indictment falls squarely within that portion of the authority granted to the Special Counsel that Manafort finds unobjectionable'

So much for getting kicked around in court and the case falling apart.

Interesting.

Meanwhile, FBI being tied to a Russian Oligarch who they used to dirty up campaign people. Combined with all the illegal FISA use, whatever the judge determines about Mueller's appointment is most likely a moot point. Fruit of the poisonous tree and all.

How's the case going against the Russians that Mueller wanted delayed?

Remember that Intelligence Community Assessment document? Turns out Clapper used Strzok to author that steaming pile.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/15/investigative-report-brennan-used-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-as-author-for-intelligence-community-assessment-and-placed-dossier-material-into-obamas-daily-briefing/

Focking clown show continues.

Senate Intel report is a doozy.

NRA used by the Kremlin to gain access to Trump campaign. Among other issues.

But yeah...its all nothing guys.

Did SIC Co-Chair Mark Warner come clean about his $$ from Russia or his trying to set up a meeting with Steele via lobbyist for Oligarch? Real unbiased committee there.

HIC meanwhile found zilch against Trump but plenty of nefarious activity by the same I.C. community save NSA Director Mike Rogers.

oof..........stay down

Going to guess we only see whataboutism a from FF. She me Comey and Strozk complaining too?

Still wont admit that Russia was involved despite the intelligence community, Trumps own guys, and now the Senate Intel committee telling us they did it.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1IH2AX?__twitter_impression=true

Also great that this committee did d more work than and pretty much said Nunes and the House Republican let committee is full of it.

Clapper, Brennan and Comey were instrumental in Operation Trump and so was at least one member of the SIC. Sorry but the SIC stating they believe the I.C.'s assertion is garbage.

Refer back to Admiral Rogers' actions where he blocked FBI giving Fusion GPS/Crowdstrike access to Raw Data and then told Trump about the spying on him by the I.C.

Anyone believing Clapper, Comey and Brennan are either corrupt or halfwits.

You know you have nothing when you are calling $1000 donations to the NRA "gaining access to the Trump campaign"

Going to guess we only see whataboutism a from FF. She me Comey and Strozk complaining too?

Still wont admit that Russia was involved despite the intelligence community, Trumps own guys, and now the Senate Intel committee telling us they did it.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1IH2AX?__twitter_impression=true

Also great that this committee did d more work than and pretty much said Nunes and the House Republican let committee is full of it.

You know you have nothing when you are equating "Russia sought to interfere with election" to Trump and Russia colluded to steal the election.

BREAKING NEWS: Russia has sought to interfere with every presidential election since the 1960s.

You know you have nothing when you are calling $1000 donations to the NRA "gaining access to the Trump campaign"

Didnt read the whole thing did you.

Sorry...meant the Judiciary committee for the NRA stuff.