Sign in to follow this  
Law

Is Steve Young dating Sanchez?

Lord dude! Get off the guy's jock already!

When I first flipped on the draft my natural instinct was to put on ESPN but after watching for about 5 minutes, I was noticing that Steve was way more annoying than I last remembered. He was unwatchable. When he was going on and on about Aaron Curry loving football and how you had to love football...love football...love football. :lol: Thank you, NFL network for giving us options. :dunno:

yeah i don't get the people bashing Berman... he is entertaining and runs the show fairly well with all that he has to deal with.

Young is terrible.

I still find Mel Kiper most annoying. And surprisingly enough, I think I actually enjoy Keyshawn Johnson being part of the draft coverage.

Young is a bit annoying, but for the most part I can handle listening to him.

It's a weird day when Steve Young, or anybody, is more annoying than Keyshawn Johnson, but he was. What the hell was that rant about having to get players that "love the game"?

Berman is still as lame as ever. Favorite line "How tough is coaching in the NFL? Josh McDaniels hasn't even coached a game yet and he's already aged a year!" Get it? Because he had a birthday since he got hired. Ha Ha. Stick to grunting and crucifying people who walk in front of the camera.

And one last complaint. If I was a Browns fan I'd be pissed that every time they pulled off one of those trades they stopped mentioning what the Browns were getting in return. They turned all their attention to what the other team was going to get with the pick.

As much of a fan of Steve Young that I am, the former 49ers QB, I dislike him that much as an announcer and analyst. Sorry Steve, broadcasting is NOT your forte. He'd be better off going somewhere and coaching, and get out of the broadcast booth.

Berman is still as lame as ever.

I can't stand his fake (or lazy) lisp. If you haven't noticed it before, pay attention today. Sometimes he has a lisp, sometimes he doesn't. So, so annoying.

And one last complaint. If I was a Browns fan I'd be pissed that every time they pulled off one of those trades they stopped mentioning what the Browns were getting in return. They turned all their attention to what the other team was going to get with the pick.

probably because they were getting fleeced in every trade.

It's cool to trade down and stockpile picks and players

-but moving from 5 down to 17 for a 2nd rounder and 3 backups? :unsure:

-moving down from 17 to 19 for a 6th rounder? any move down in round 1 so another team can draft their QB of the future has to net a 4th minimum.

-but they traded down another 2 spots to 21 and what did they get? another 6th rounder :unsure:

meanwhile teams were trading down in round 2 and getting first rounders in 2010 :music_guitarred: