Sign in to follow this  
Ferris

Is this fair or not?

Barber and Shockey

For

Gates and Eli Manning

standard scoring, no ppr.

I have to admit I am a skeptic. I dont think it is collusion at all, however I dont think it is a fair deal.

In our league here is what they are avg per game

Manning is avg 17 + ppg

Gates is avg 9.5 ppg

Barber 9.2 ppg

Shockey 7.5 ppg

it just doesnt add up to me... and to make it even more skeptical is that Barber is on the verge of becoming

almost irrelevant as a starter..

and Heath Miller is a FA in our league, who by the way is avg 8.1 ppg

so am I alone on this thinking?

Barber and Shockey

For

Gates and Eli Manning

I have to admit I am a skeptic. I dont think it is collusion at all, however I dont think it is a fair deal.

Manning is avg 17 + ppg

Gates is avg 9.5 ppg

Barber 9.2 ppg

Shockey 7.5 ppg

it just doesnt add up to me... and to make it even more skeptical is that Barber is on the verge of becoming

You may not be alone in that thinking, but that's not the issue

"I have to admit I am a skeptic. I dont think it is collusion at all, however I dont think it is a fair deal."

You don't have to think it's a fair deal. They're not your teams to manage.

Maybe Owner A thinks Fragile Felix will last about a week before Barber takes the job back, or is content with the TD's he vultures. Your own greatest argument against Barber is "he is on the verge of becoming almost irrelevant". Not too conclusive.

Maybe he watched last week and thinks the bloom is about to come off Manning and his WR rose.

Whatever. Doesn't matter.

Let the people get what they paid for: a chance to manage their team the way they see fit.

Let the people get what they paid for: a chance to manage their team the way they see fit.

:POTD:

Seldom seen at FFT, in other circles such counsel is labeled wisdom.

It doesn't have to "add up" to you. It has to add up for the teams in question and each may have needs that are met by such a trade.

it does have to add up to me.. thats why I get a vote.

I know they are not my teams to manage, thats not the point.. I was simply asking if my thoughts were skewed.

nowhere did I say i could cancel or veto the trade, you people are getting to deep.

just asking for opinions of my thought process. thanks for the reply's.

I know they are not my teams to manage, thats not the point.. I was simply asking if my thoughts were skewed.

nowhere did I say i could cancel or veto the trade, you people are getting to deep.

You, sir, are so alone, you are on an island all by yourself on this one. No one within 1000 miles in any direction would object to this trade.

My level of hatred for leagues voting on trades is growing big time.

And all I can do is sit back and wonder if my trade for MSW goes through tomorrow @ 4PM in my brothers league.

My own, hell I sit back and laugh as I process trades immediately because there's no "trade vote period". Focking newbies. You DO NOT let other teams decide your moves, ever. Especially when you are 6-1 and 200 points ahead of your competitor. People will vote no simply because you are in first.

Which is it ? :headbanger:

The trade is fine.

Barber and Shockey

For

Gates and Eli Manning

Manning is avg 17 + ppg

Gates is avg 9.5 ppg

Barber 9.2 ppg

Shockey 7.5 ppg

Should have stopped right there...

Actually, if you were any kind of man, you would admit that it doesn't have to add up to you. Just because you're one of the few leagues left that allows a bunch of other dumbasses to vote on the merits of other players' trades doesn't mean it HAS to "add up" to you.

The focking trade is fine. Move along.

As the Comish of my league, you have no reason to gripe, people have different motivations...Depending on my teams situation I might make the same deal! Part of FF is to take a chance in certain areas and try to get an edge! Can't say as though anyone would be on your bandwagon, unless they are in your league and not part of the trade.