Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Trade Brady?

He's done, I would just cut him.

He will never excell in the NFL.

Dude was a sixth round pick and sucked at the columbine. I'm pretty sure he just doesn't have the talent :(

Dude was a sixth round pick and sucked at the columbine. I'm pretty sure he just doesn't have the talent :(

Harris, Klebold, Brady....the third columbine shooter.

• Like 2

That too. And people get down on Zeke just for roughing up one gal a little? :thumbsdown:

I'd try to get someone who plays behind a great O-Line, like Eli or Russell Wilson. Those guys can go off because of their awesome protection. It almost isn't fair.

F those guys man. Guess our district thought we'd all forgotten about it, so they decided to show us the uncut security footage at a training this year. Disgusting. Depressing. Agh..

F those guys man. Guess our district thought we'd all forgotten about it, so they decided to show us the uncut security footage at a training this year. Disgusting. Depressing. Agh..

Definitely. True evil right there in those two boys. I still remember watching the news that morning.

Which quarterbacks would you trade Brady for?

I wouldn't trade Brady for another QB, but I could see a scenario where if you have a Stafford or Rivers type as a backup, and you're willing to take the risk that these guys will stay top tier, you could move Brady for a top tier WR or RB depending on your needs. Say Brady for Julio, or Brady for Zeke.......would be a ballsy move, and it might be tough to find a willing trade partner, but that's the only scenario I can see Brady getting traded.

I wouldn't trade Brady for another QB, but I could see a scenario where if you have a Stafford or Rivers type as a backup, and you're willing to take the risk that these guys will stay top tier, you could move Brady for a top tier WR or RB depending on your needs. Say Brady for Julio, or Brady for Zeke.......would be a ballsy move, and it might be tough to find a willing trade partner, but that's the only scenario I can see Brady getting traded.

What if your wife is all "Oh Tom Brady he's gorgeous!" and you're like "Damminit get off my team stupid gorgeous Brady!"? I could see someone trading him away in that scenario.

Or you find yourself attracted to him but it's really confusing because you're not gay, right?

You know what I mean, fellas?

:unsure:

It's not gay if he's on your fantasy team.

System qb

Yep.

if you traded him to a different team he wouldnt have any value because he wouldnt play as well on a different team.

You idiotically tried to trade Brady for Carr, and the other idiot said no?

:lol:

Brady has won me my past two games