Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Karaoke Bars

Anyone ever gone to any? Personally, I love em. Can't help but sing a few songs while there

I'm a bit of an odd duck (shocker)

I can DJ and talk in front of people, I cannot sing

They're fine until a bunch of queers start singing Love Shack. Then I pray someone goes all Omar Mateen on the place :mad:

• Like 1

They're fine until a bunch of queers start singing Love Shack. Then I pray someone goes all Omar Mateen on the place :mad:

Chuckled.

They have one in my neighborhood. You have to get buzzed in. It's in my top five places in the world to people watch. A friend of mine's new girlfriend allowed him to fawk her in the ass the night before. So he dedicated Deep Purple's "Knocking At Your Back Door" to her. Tommy: Thanks for last night. This ones for you.

Sweet Lucy was a dancer

But none of us would chance her
Because she was a Samurai
She made electric shadows
Beyond our fingertips
And none of us could reach that high
She came on like a teaser
I had to touch and please her
Enjoy a little paradise
The log was in my pocket
When Lucy met the Rocket
And she never knew the reason why
I can't deny it
With that smile on her face
It's not the kill
It's the thrill of the chase
Feel it coming
It's knocking at the door
You know it's no good running
It's not against the law
The point of no return
And now you know the score
And now you're learning
What's knockin' at your back door

Was one of the funniest things ever.

I'm a bit of an odd duck (shocker)

I can DJ and talk in front of people, I cannot sing

I don't know if it's because I was an old school DJ or what but I hate Karaoke,if I go to a bar and they have it I'm gone.

I've been a lead singer in a few bands both original and covers, but still haven't sung karaoke. I probably will soon though, wanting to get back on the horse and start a band.

I've been a lead singer in a few bands both original and covers, but still haven't sung karaoke. I probably will soon though, wanting to get back on the horse and start a band.

I guess karaoke would be tolerable if anyone around here could sing but the few times I've seen people do it has been worse than fingernails on a chalk board.

You'll always have a few people who can't sing that will get up there. But a majority that I've been to people can actually sing

You'll always have a few people who can't sing that will get up there. But a majority that I've been to people can actually sing

Meh just my preference but if I'm at bar,reception etc. just play the damn song the way it was meant to be heard.

Never been. Never sung at one either obviously. It is on bucket list that I will prolly never fulfill. :(

Not a fan. The only point of karaoke is to see your friends make drunken idiots of themselves. I can see that without having to hear Chumbawamba.

. Much better is being in a pub in Ireland and having people sing Irish songs, a Capella. After closing time and they close the blinds so the Garda doesn't see.

Never been. Never sung at one either obviously. It is on bucket list that I will prolly never fulfill. :(

That has to be one of the easiest bucket list items ever.