Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 3

Thanks Wentz, for being too dumb to throw to Agholor your best WR who is now driftwood because of you. At least Foles knew where his bread was buttered.

• Like 1

Thanks Wentz, for being too dumb to throw to Agholor your best WR who is now driftwood because of you. At least Foles knew where his bread was buttered.

That's true. Foles is a legit better qb than Wentz. Problem is, Howie Roseman for lucky. He sucks at play evaluation on offense. They have garbage on offense for the most part. Wentz is a good escape artist, but he isn't a good pocket passer like Foles is. Foles is so good

That's true. Foles is a legit better qb than Wentz. Problem is, Howie Roseman for lucky. He sucks at play evaluation on offense. They have garbage on offense for the most part. Wentz is a good escape artist, but he isn't a good pocket passer like Foles is. Foles is so good

I know right?!! Foles is HOF bound and Wentz is a backup at best. Wow. Someone finally realizes this. What a great talent evaluator you would make in the NFL. Just amazing.

I know right?!! Foles is HOF bound and Wentz is a backup at best. Wow. Someone finally realizes this. What a great talent evaluator you would make in the NFL. Just amazing.

Appreciate it homie

FU Dan bailey. I pick up a kicker for the most sure thing in recent history, Vikings. Im gonna lose by 5-7 points and of course I get a zero from my kicker.

FU Pete Carroll. If I saw you I'd teabag you. Due to my entire roster being hurt, I dropped Carson because he obviously focked your wife. But now today, being the cuck you are, you obviously liked it and he's now back to being #1

FU Dan bailey. I pick up a kicker for the most sure thing in recent history, Vikings. Im gonna lose by 5-7 points and of course I get a zero from my kicker.

Eh, I'm in the same boat but I can't blame him specifically. Your team has to be at least competent enough to give you even a single effing chance to kick the ball. The Viqueens should be relegated to the CFL for today's performance.

FU Zeke. I know it isn't all your fault, but you can go "eat" a bag of d1cks unless you step it up.

Nice fumble dipsh1t.

Here's a preemptive FU to Golden Taint. Prove me wrong, you Russell Wilson wife banging doosh.

FU to Drew Brees for sniping Alvin Kamara twice at the goalline.

You've won me championships in the past, but come on Drew. .

FU Pete Carroll. If I saw you I'd teabag you. Due to my entire roster being hurt, I dropped Carson because he obviously focked your wife. But now today, being the cuck you are, you obviously liked it and he's now back to being #1

Dropped Carson in both my leagues because I needed a RB with a floor higher than the 2 focking points he got me last week. So of course he goes off today. And if I manage to get him back in either league he'll go right back to sucking again. Fock you.

I was also going to FU Amari Cooper, but that's like blaming a hurricane for being wet. Sack of ###### can't even keep up with old man Jordy Nelson.

he is a grade A moron. Just so stupid. He thinks he is funny. He is not. I hate him. If I saw him I would punch him in his face in front of his wife and kids. Next week he gives penny 30 touches. Msrk it down.

I smell Prater for a four FG game to punish me for dropping him for Bailey.

You called it.

FU to myself for violating a cardinal rule: never draft a Dolphins RB. It takes some special kind of suck to only run 39 plays against the Raiders. At home.

A gigantic FU to everyone on the Vikings roster.

A. Where was that p1ss poor effort last week Cousins when you were the reason I lost by 3?

B. Killed my DK lineups with Diggs, Thielen and Murray.

C. Sat Lynch in favor of 'can't miss' big game out of L. Murray.

D. 0 points from Bailey in 3 leagues

E. Knocked out of my winner's pool

Fock you ViQueens

Had Cousins, S Diggs, C Hogan, D Johnson, P Lindsey, and Gronk. Think I did very well this week?

Disregard my signature line up. From 2 years ago, haven't updated as this is my 1st post this year.

Had Cousins, S Diggs, C Hogan, D Johnson, P Lindsey, and Gronk. Think I did very well this week?

Disregard my signature line up. From 2 years ago, haven't updated as this is my 1st post this year.

That had to be like a bad nightmare that wouldnt end. Did your opponent have a bad game too or would he have crushed you regardless? Always helps when they have a good game, I hate letting bad opponents skate with easy wins.

Well Lindsey won his MMA match during the game. Silver lining.

Lost by less than a point.

FU Stafford for running out of bounds up 10 on 3rd & 15 rather than dumping off to Golden Tate.

FU Zeke & Keenan for fumbling.

FU Cousins for 3 turnovers against the Bills.

FU experts telling me to start Latavius Murray when I had Kupp & Emmanuel benched.

There...I still feel like crap.

No really. F u Chris Thompson. I lost by 10 points. Carson,breida,Hyde would have all won me the game. In 2 games this year Thompson scored 20 each. I finally play him. 2. 2 focking points. Fock you you douche.

I was 4-3 in my bets this past weekend in the nfl, two of them being money lines.

And was 4-0 in ff.

That’s back to back 4-0 weekends.

I’m now a total of 10-2 and I’m high score in three of those four and second in the other.

Another great nfl weekend.

Thank you Jesus.

See you all next weekend.

Good luck.

• Like 1

FU Tom Brady and his inability to get through the Lions defense that a rookie QB sliced and diced two weeks ago. So much for playing him over Matt Ryan this weekend. :thumbsdown: