Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

Twitter Banning Things They Don't Want Others To See From Conservatives

Everything else? Hardly...........he's exposed more of the left's uglier side than Weinstein (in more ways than one).

Pretty much yes...he has been busted over and over for his bullshit. Yet some of you still believe him. Also funny coming from the side that screams fake news...yet believes people like Okeefe who are the fakest of all.

Its actually funny watching how easily he gets you all to fall for anything.

• Like 1

Pretty much yes...he has been busted over and over for his bullshit. Yet some of you still believe him. Also funny coming from the side that screams fake news...yet believes people like Okeefe who are the fakest of all.

so these aren't real twitter employees on the video saying these things ?
  • Like 1

Was wondering how long it would take you to get back in the game.

Have you watched the video or just throwing it out immediately? Even twitter acknowledges the guy is an employee but isn't authorized to speak on Twitter's behalf.

• Like 1

so these aren't real twitter employees on the video saying these things ?

A. Dont know or care...probably some. And likelybhighly edited to make it all worse than ever.

B. Didnt watch a second of it and wont watch anything from a known liar like Okeefe. There is zero reason to believe anything he ever puts out.

C. I dont really care what twitter does. I use it to follow sports media and a few other other news sources whenthey break things. And then for local weather as there are a few that do a great job of reporting conditions during severe weather and the possibility of bad weather.

Was wondering how long it would take you to get back in the game.

Have you watched the video or just throwing it out immediately? Even twitter acknowledges the guy is an employee but isn't authorized to speak on Twitter's behalf.

What game? And no...why would I ever watch something from Okeefe?

What game? And no...why would I ever watch something from Okeefe?

You sure put a lot of stock in buzzfeed.

To reach enlightenment? To avoid Scottish Puppy love videos?

One does not reach enlightenment by wasting time in a liar like Okeefe.

I get that you enjoy being lied to..have fun with that.

Speaking of liars...

What do you got? Let's hear it. I'll hang up and listen.

• Like 1

What do you got? Let's hear it. I'll hang up and listen.

Your bogus claims in me believing buzzfeed that you have trotted our often.

Your bogus claims in me believing buzzfeed that you have trotted our often.

Come on man. Are you really going to say you didn't jump all over the pee-pee story? I know that the left dresses it up and calls it a "dossier", but it wasn't. It was just some junk thrown together for some money.

• Like 1

slo nuff at it again

He's wisely avoiding the other political threads now that the Russian Conspiracy blew up in their faces like a Peter North oyster fest.

• Like 2

Wish you guys would quit quoting Shotard. It detracts from the adult discussion responding to a child.

• Like 1

Come on man. Are you really going to say you didn't jump all over the pee-pee story? I know that the left dresses it up and calls it a "dossier", but it wasn't. It was just some junk thrown together for some money.

Im going to post the reality that the only thing posted about the pee pee part of the story were jokes about it. That much is obvious and there for anyone to see.

I posted about the existence of the story and the dossier (none of which has anything to do with buzzfeed anyway other than them being the first source of it).

And it had more to it than just the pee stuff and calling it junk thrown together for money is your very biased opinion based on no actual facts.

He's wisely avoiding the other political threads now that the Russian Conspiracy blew up in their faces like a Peter North oyster fest.

This is barely a political thread and Ill likely leave it soon too.

Its obvious from you all posting in here and about Russia that you are too far gone. Beyond saving...facts dont matter to you. Saints seems to try but it doesnt sink in. I give him an A for effort but he is wasting his time trying to educate most on this board.

Im going to post the reality that the only thing posted about the pee pee part of the story were jokes about it. That much is obvious and there for anyone to see.

I posted about the existence of the story and the dossier (none of which has anything to do with buzzfeed anyway other than them being the first source of it).

And it had more to it than just the pee stuff and calling it junk thrown together for money is your very biased opinion based on no actual facts.

Ok. You dismiss Okeefe because you say some of his stuff is dishonest. But you accept what's in the "dossier" despite it containing the pee pee nonsense. Got it.
  • Like 1

Bought and paid for by Hillary, DNC, Obama (gave nearly a mill to Fusion GPS) and now possibly FBI (McCabe and/or Comey rumored to have paid).

Did you get banned from reading the news too? We landed on the moon as well.

• Like 1

Ok. You dismiss Okeefe because you say some of his stuff is dishonest. But you accept what's in the "dossier" despite it containing the pee pee stuff. Got it.

I dismiss Okeefe because nearly everything he has put out there has had major factual flaws and outright lies. He is a partisan hack at best.

I accept that the dossier exists...I accept that much in it has been shown to be accurate...and thatthere has been no refutation of any pee pee stuff. I make no claims about the accuracy of that stuff other than whats already been proven (which has been discussed with links in the past)

Bought and paid for by Hillary, DNC, Obama (gave nearly a mill to Fusion GPS) and now possibly FBI (McCabe and/or Comey rumored to have paid).

Did you get banned from reading the news too? We landed on the moon as well.

Your post is not factually accurate. Saints has shown that to you but you keep repeating falsehoods like this and misrepresentation of the actual facts. You are a lost cause who believes in conspiracy theory bs of it looks bad for democrats.

Its worth zero time trying to convince you. Good bye

Your post is not factually accurate. Saints has shown that to you but you keep repeating falsehoods like this and misrepresentation of the actual facts. You are a lost cause who believes in conspiracy theory bs of it looks bad for democrats.

Its worth zero time trying to convince you. Good bye

You calling people a lost cause is quite comical.

• Like 1

I dismiss Okeefe because nearly everything he has put out there has had major factual flaws and outright lies. He is a partisan hack at best.

I accept that the dossier exists...I accept that much in it has been shown to be accurate...and thatthere has been no refutation of any pee pee stuff. I make no claims about the accuracy of that stuff other than whats already been proven (which has been discussed with links in the past)

How do you know it's factually flawed if you don't watch or read it? I think you are capable of separating the accurate aspects from the dishonest ones. It's what you're claiming you have done with the "dossier". Try this story out and tell us what's BS and what isn't. I'd be interested. Maybe I'm not seeing it.

• Like 1

Yes...responding to multiple people...that happens.

Glad you could again add zero to the conversation.

Someone petlittle lapdog Mr Hand...he seems to be begging for attention.

Boom.

#HotTake

• Like 1

Someone petlittle lapdog Mr Hand...he seems to be begging for attention.

I think that would be the clown with the most posts in the thread.

How do you know it's factually flawed if you don't watch or read it? I think you are capable of separating the accurate aspects from the dishonest ones. It's what you're claiming you have done with the "dossier". Try this story out and tell us what's BS and what isn't. I'd be interested. Maybe I'm not seeing it.

How do I know his stuff is factually flawed? I read...and have seen his stuff taken apart and his cronies being arrested for pulling their bullshit. Its been posted about before in here how many times he has been discredited. He isnt a credible source for anything.

I had no reason to doubt Steeles work as he is a man with great credentials unlike Okeefe.

Try this story out? No thanks...I wont indulge in Okeefes lies and crap.

Enjoy being lied to by guys who tell you what you want to hear.

I see taking you off ignore was pointless. Same as you ever were

How do I know his stuff is factually flawed? I read...and have seen his stuff taken apart and his cronies being arrested for pulling their bullshit. Its been posted about before in here how many times he has been discredited. He isnt a credible source for anything.

I had no reason to doubt Steeles work as he is a man with great credentials unlike Okeefe.

Try this story out? No thanks...I wont indulge in Okeefes lies and crap.

Enjoy being lied to by guys who tell you what you want to hear.

I see taking you off ignore was pointless. Same as you ever were

I thought we were doing ok. Oh well.

I find him completely lacking any credibility because he has been busted lying every time.

Actually proven liar unlike your false claims about me.

Dude they are on video. You are insane. Do you realize that? Video evidence with sound. Those are their antiamerican words coming out of their own mouth.

• Like 1

Dude they are on video. You are insane. Do you realize that? Video evidence with sound. Those are their antiamerican words coming out of their own mouth.

Anti American? Yeah...ok.

Video never lies or gets edited. Especially not by project veritas.

Enjoy being duped.

Anti American? Yeah...ok.

Video never lies or gets edited. Especially not by project veritas.

Enjoy being duped.

The news edits video every night and you have no problem watching that while your wife is getting filled by her boyfriend.

These are not 10 second clips they go on and on and on and on.

Again no suprise liars like you hate video.

• Like 1

Related thought for discussion.....

What if instead of filtering views and opinions we dont like online, we instead take away 99% of the anonymity?

Twitter, message boards, etc. You can say what you want without filters, but you have to use your real name, a verified photo, and your actual location. (Not address, but nearest city and state).

I think this solves a lot of the problems we are dealing with.

This will cut down on the amount of fake news.

The news edits video every night and you have no problem watching that while your wife is getting filled by her boyfriend.

These are not 10 second clips they go on and on and on and on.

Again no suprise liars like you hate video.

You keep claiming I lie...yet you fail ever showing that. Its sad.