Sign in to follow this  
vegassandwich227

Lynch may be out week 1

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Seahawks are now uncertain whether Marshawn Lynch (back spasms) will play Sunday at Arizona.

**It's amazing...I was sitting at #12 in my 12 team draft and EVERY RB I thought had potentially high enough value to be drafted there had some injury concerns EXCEPT Lynch (or so I thought). Is this the injury issue which caused him to miss a game in the middle of last season?

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Seahawks are now uncertain whether Marshawn Lynch (back spasms) will play Sunday at Arizona.

**It's amazing...I was sitting at #12 in my 12 team draft and EVERY RB I thought had potentially high enough value to be drafted there had some injury concerns EXCEPT Lynch (or so I thought). Is this the injury issue which caused him to miss a game in the middle of last season?

Yep, caused him to miss the Browns game. This could be a constant problem this year. Hopefully you drafted Turbin.

Like Harvin's head, Lynch's back is a constant you just have to deal with if you have him.

I don't.

What do you expect? He's been carrying Seattle since mid season last year!

I didn't like him this year anyways. I always viewed him as a rb2. He's going to be nothing but a head ache all year for where he was drafted

Contract year = beast mode

Got paid = back spasms all year

Seen it before

have you?

Someone grabbed Turbin in my league also. Guess i will be starting either R. Bush or D. Brown (in a PPR) any ideas?

Turbinater is the man! I hope he gets a shot to show case his talent. :pointstosky:

Arizona at home is no gimmies for a backup rb for those high on Turbin

I think the most annoying thing is getting the game time decision status...In the 2 leagues I drafted Lynch, I grabbed Turbin. Would be nice to know on Lynch's game status on Saturday.

I use to play as a goalie in college and suffered ack spasms. Yes they are extremely painful and you cannot move, but they do have drugs to keep the swelling down. Can't be out for more than 2 days tops. Get him in a ice bath.

Sweet. I picked Turbin up 3 days ago! Now I'll package him with Tamme to get a solid WR out of the Lynch owner.