• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 63,385 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:38 PM

No matter how you feel about Bill Maher, he Nails it. And, ignore the weird written disclaimer in the beginning. Just proves anybody can post anything. But this is actually a pretty damn good video and less than 4 minutes. Worth remembering these things for your next bar debate or sissy slap Fest here.

https://youtu.be/fIvebS-fSWs

Bill Maher and Bill Burr seem to be the only two people on the planet who are slapping around the extremist Liberals.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#2 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,603 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:56 PM

I like the disclaimer. I loathe Bill Maher for bashing my religion. But here he is bashing the competition, its great.

And yes, for the slow, everything Maher said is correct, there is a difference, Islam is a disease, yadda yadda.

#3 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,055 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

I like the disclaimer. I loathe Bill Maher for bashing my religion. But here he is bashing the competition, its great.

And yes, for the slow, everything Maher said is correct, there is a difference, Islam is a disease, yadda yadda.

Are you comparing Islam to Christianity again?

#4 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,603 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:00 PM

Are you comparing Islam to Christianity again?

Did you not see my disclaimer for the slow? It was expressly written because I knew youd wander by.

No, Im not. But it is a bit hypocritical to hate someone for bashing your religion, and cheer when he bashes someone elses. Thats my only point there.

#5 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,384 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:07 PM

Well. Duh?
Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#6 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,055 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:15 PM

Did you not see my disclaimer for the slow? It was expressly written because I knew youd wander by.

No, Im not. But it is a bit hypocritical to hate someone for bashing your religion, and cheer when he bashes someone elses. Thats my only point there.

Maher has said many, many times that fundamental Christians and fundamental Islam shouldn't be compared. One is annoying, the other is dangerous.

#7 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,603 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

Maher has said many, many times that fundamental Christians and fundamental Islam shouldn't be compared. One is annoying, the other is dangerous.

I have zero problem with that statement.

#8 porkbutt

porkbutt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:57 AM

it's just common sense. why do i have to give maher credit for that? :dunno: