Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Arnold Palmer Invitational - EdEx III OTC Dain WW Cruz LOD

This is as good of a time as any to throw out my regular sidebet challenge. Heads up my team versus yours for a golf shirt, t-shirt, hat, dozen balls, etc. You pick the wager. Ed and Cruzer if you take me up you automatically get the other guys team in said bet. So if Ed takes the challenge and either his team or Cruzers team beats mine, he would win. Same goes for Cruz, he gets Ed's team as well. Kind of like a 1 and 1a at the race track.

Ed?

Cruz?

Anyone else?

You have problems :cheers:

That's like the Patriots saying the Browns and the Lions can mix their rosters to together for a game

• Like 1

You have problems :cheers:

That's like the Patriots saying the Browns and the Lions can mix their rosters to together for a game

Hey now...I had some good intel on the USA/Switzerland Paralympic curling match last night. Throwing money at sure things doesn't indicate gambling problems. :dunno:

I'm getting really focking bored of checking the draft to see it hasn't focking moved.

Nuggs and KSB still need to pay.

This draft has been an embarrassment

The end of Edex is nigh

he doesnt have a gambling problem, he has a winning problem

Nuggs and KSB still need to pay.

This draft has been an embarrassment

The end of Edex is nigh

Sent

he doesnt have a gambling problem, he has a winning problem

He's the Cleveland Browns of gambling

Sent

:thumbsup:

He's the Cleveland Browns of gambling

I suppose that would make you the Washington Generals of gambling?

I suppose that would make you the Washington Generals of gambling?

:lol:

This draft has officially gone off the rails.

If the Masters wasn't next, I'd refund everyone's money and just be done with it

Monday draft for the Masters. One last chance to right the ship.

some of you should be focking embarrassed.

its worked every other event and now this one is an issue? maybe the problem is doing things differently this time? I know its very minor but seems to flow a lot better by just keeping it at the geek club. no one is even updating the draft thread title.

stop being so dramatic

its worked every other event and now this one is an issue? maybe the problem is doing things differently this time? I know its very minor but seems to flow a lot better by just keeping it at the geek club. no one is even updating the draft thread title.

stop being so dramatic

The fifth round is the most focked up of any of them, so I would have thought we would have been past not finding it here. :dunno:

Cruzer said he wasn't gonna be updating the thread cause he was golfing today, but would be able to make his picks if/when it ever gets back to him.

Im a problem here but checked all day long. I walk into my 2pm meeting, just finished and obv KSB picked at 1:55 when I was walking to meeting

I like starting on Monday, but that's just me. And, I love EdEx Cup. Wouldn't want it to go away even if this draft has been uneven.

• Like 1

I like starting on Monday, but that's just me. And, I love EdEx Cup. Wouldn't want it to go away even if this draft has been uneven.

:thumbsup:

and we love you

Hoping the Saunders pick brings about good karma...

Hoping the Saunders pick brings about good karma...

He looks nothing like Arnie, I am calling bullocks

The fifth round is the most focked up of any of them, so I would have thought we would have been past not finding it here. :dunno:

Cruzer said he wasn't gonna be updating the thread cause he was golfing today, but would be able to make his picks if/when it ever gets back to him.

i mean, it shouldnt really be an issue but its the only difference.

the Edex is one of the best things going for this board. I really look forward to our drafts, smack talk, occassional side bets, being infuriated when my team shiits the bed.

maybe another issue is this being the Arnold Palmer (no offense Arnie), but in our effort to have 1 event each month, we have started out with 3 "boring events". The Farmers was like "yay, edex is back", then we swapped events for #2 and the field was weak.... i would guess we will hit our flow with the majors and players.

• Like 1

Let's see if Fleetwood can fock me two events in a row

Started today double-double. You may be right. :dunno:

i mean, it shouldnt really be an issue but its the only difference.

the Edex is one of the best things going for this board. I really look forward to our drafts, smack talk, occassional side bets, being infuriated when my team shiits the bed.

maybe another issue is this being the Arnold Palmer (no offense Arnie), but in our effort to have 1 event each month, we have started out with 3 "boring events". The Farmers was like "yay, edex is back", then we swapped events for #2 and the field was weak.... i would guess we will hit our flow with the majors and players.

Edex doesnt get spicy until the major points are handed out

Edex doesnt get spicy until the major points are handed out

I plan on cleaning up in this thing by being like that shitty guy that qualifies for the Ryder Cup team by virture of winning the Oberto Beef Jerky Open and the KY Invitational and pooping my pants in the majors.

Started today double-double. You may be right. :dunno:

Fock me. Should have gone chalk with rose.

I went Fleetwood because he actually was 12 under over his final 3 rounds last year (his first appearance) and the winning score was 11 under.

Grillo also 3 over. Needed these focks to get to about 8 under each.

:(

Dbag goes double double, gets back to 1 over for the day then bogeys 3 in a row. Euro trash

Dbag goes double double, gets back to 1 over for the day then bogeys 3 in a row. Euro trash

Told you. I bet him, you were focked from the get-go

McIlroy is more than likely a wasted pick, but I can't help but think the light is going to come on for him sometime. Especially on a course where the Par-5s are so get-able.

I would say the light came on...

• Like 1

Draft is get your own bored..

Agreed

:P

Does Tigger play in the par 3 tomorrow?

I say yes