Sign in to follow this  
skydiverd

Defense Stream week 8

Here are th options for week 8. So far I have pretty much bombed DST streaming this season, yet to crack more than 4 pts, and have had a few negatives already. Ugh.....

Here's what is out there for week 8:

Cards vs SF - Could be good.

Colts @ Oakland - Oakland mailing it all in this year?

Miami @ Houston - another possible good one

Redskins @ Giants - high sack totals?

Pitt vs Cleveland - maybe?

KC vs Den - they did ok against them in first matchup and this one is at home.

What do y'all think? WHIR

Steelers.

Skins.

Thanks.

A lot of potential streaming defenses this week.

Steelers

Colts

Pats

Eagles

Texans

Redskins

Chiefs

All startable

I would keep the Bears D and start them with confidence. The only weeks that look to be bad matchups for the Bears D is the all important playoff weeks 14 vs Rams & 15 vs Packers. Both are at Chicago but not favorable.

If the jags are your only defense. I would handle it this way. If your win/loss record is not good then I would dump the jags and either start streaming or if you can snag a consistent D like the Texans who has good matchups the rest of the season. If your kicking a$$ in your league and hate to give up on the Jags cause you drafted a defense wayyy to early then just believe they will start being productive.

Good luck !

Im 4-3 in the league with the Jags, one game out of first, defenses available are Chiefs, Browns, Steelers, Redskins, or Panthers

Decent streaming options ! This is the crazy part. The Browns D has been awesome this year fantasy wise but their next 3 games are tough vs really strong offenses. Pitt, KC, Atl. Although two of the three are in Cleveage.

I do like the Chiefs next three matchups. Den, Clev & zona. The thing about the Chiefs that I like is how much pressure their offense puts on their opponents offense to pass , pass and pass some more to keep up. Only one bad matchup week 11 vs the Rams at LA on Monday night. The rest of the way is pretty clean. I would scoop and run with the Chiefs ros or until further notice.

The Steelers D has been ok. But I hate their all important playoff matchups Pats week 15 & Saints week 16 ! For me that is a big part of this time a year with a defense those playoff matchups. Plan ahead ! I would steer clear of the steel curtain.

Grab Chiefs

Good luck !