Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Ivanka Trump uses personal email for government business

I think we should tie her up and give her a good spanking. :banana:

:cheers:

I don't know how you do this after seeing your father put Hillary through the ringer for the same thing.

Anyway time for Hillary haters and Hillary lovers to swap talking points and get bent out of shape over this the other way. I'll be over here ignoring it, like I did when Hillary's emall scandal was percolating.

The difference is, nobody cares about this. Or loves Hillary.

For the low info crowd, which is most of you, apparently:

1. Hillary had a private, secret, SERVER in a Denver bathroom. Intent was to conceal communications from oversight. https://nypost.com/2015/08/18/hillarys-email-server-was-run-out-of-an-old-bathroom-closet/

2. Hillary had the server wiped clean after the FBI issued a subpoena to turn it over to investigators. https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/09/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-em/

3. Hillary sent and received classified material on this server according to James Comey.

4. IG report suspected the server was hacked by China intelligence operatives. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiAivO2puTeAhUUK30KHbGDA78QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fgohmert-doubles-down-after-fbi-dismisses-claim-of-clinton-server-hack&psig=AOvVaw0F8qA80HnD5rY51Oal_-LH&ust=1542848968411340

5. Hillary used this private server her entire run at State, even after being briefed on protocol.

Now let's look at Ivanka:

1. Sent emails from a private account, run through a server that was not concealed in a bathroom across the country.

2. Turned over all emails when requested. Did not attempt to delete/destroy/conceal them.

3. Did not send or receive classified material.

4. Stopped using the private email after several MONTHS, when she was briefed on proper protocol.

I realize this is way over the heads of the NPCtards but some of you reasonable geeks will surely see there is a bit of a difference.

Rock -

Nobody actually cares beyond laughing at the boundless gullibility of Trump rubes.

HTH

Rock -

Nobody actually cares beyond laughing at the boundless gullibility of Trump rubes.

HTH

Washington compost cared

:dunno:

I could clear up the good Senator on his stunning misunderstanding of the facts at hand.

But first off, I don't give two shits about Hillary Clinton.

Two, you trolls seem inured to fscts, So what's the point?

3, nothing's going to come of this but a little bit of what aboutism and gotcha politics.

Four, I'm a shitload more concerned about Trump running around with an unsecured mobile. Despite being told and warned repeatedly. What a moron that guy is.

5, even after seven different investigations over multiple years and tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars wasted on investigations, even the guy who was most informed and had an absolute hard-on to throw Hillary in jail, Trey Gowdy said 'there is no there there.' Somehow, you focking morons still think there is.

That's not the FBI. That's not CNN. That's Trey focking Gowdy kids.

... but you or the guys who feed you your bullshiit, think you know better.

I mean, Jesus fuk, in that regard, it makes you worse than Trump. Trumps playing you. But you guys are the ones getting played.

Last, the only way this issue becomes real to me is if somebody hacks the cloud and I get to see pictures of her fantastic titts.

And I mean Ivanka, not Hillary.

At least you are honest

They do suck this season, no denial there. Just glad they kicked Tommy Pigtails in the diik in SB52. :cheers:

They do suck this season, no denial there. Just glad they kicked Tommy Pigtails in the diik in SB52. :cheers:

Tommy Pigtails threw for 500 yards. The Eagles beat a crappy Patriots defense.

Eagles go from first to worst?