Sign in to follow this  
parrot

BACON SPAM!

That's right, you didn't misread that. They now have Bacon-flavored-Spam. With, and I quote, "REAL HORMEL BACON"!!! SUCK IT JOEL OSTEEN! :wub:

When did this happen? Why wasn't I notified? :(

Also, the grocery store is MILF central on Monday morning for some reason. Just thought you should know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cobalt/247564799/

By Joburti (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

With Bacon Spam the answer is yes. As far as I'm concerned they can simply discontinue all over spam varities. Bacon spam has a much more meaty and slightly smokey flavor that brings Spam up several notches in my opinion.

You can of course use it in any way you normally use regular spam but perhaps one of my favorite ways to have it is to cube it up and cook it in with navy beans or in split pea soup.

I am not a fan of the hot spam or the hickory spam that tastes a bit odd to me. If I were to describe the flavor for you it would be. Bacon spam doesn't taste exactly like bacon. It is more like they mixed 20% bacon in with regular spam. It is hard to find this variety in stores. I have only seen it a the Mega-Walmarts and here on Amazon. Enjoy!

Is there some kind of Bacon related hotline or instant messaging service that will notify you when important events occur in the World of Bacon. It's simply inexcusable that something like this could transpire and we not be in the know!

Hopefully this produces better results than Bacon Salt. It had promise, but ended up being nothing more than finely crushed Bac-O's. :wub:

Hopefully this produces better results than Bacon Salt. It had promise, but ended up being nothing more than finely crushed Bac-O's. :thumbsdown:

Really, I'm disappointed in that. :(

That's right, you didn't misread that. They now have Bacon-flavored-Spam. With, and I quote, "REAL HORMEL BACON"!!! SUCK IT JOEL OSTEEN! :thumbsdown:

When did this happen? Why wasn't I notified? :(

Also, the grocery store is MILF central on Monday morning for some reason. Just thought you should know.

You can carve a cack out of the bacon spam and shove it right down your throat for more enjoyment! :P

I have to question just how an idea this obvious fell through the cracks for so long? I mean sure, when you think of SPAM your first thought is "How could it possibly ever be improved?"

But really, talk about your "Two great tastes that go great together!" You'd think some outside-the-can thinking mystery meat product development guy would have hit upon this at some point long before now.

Really, I'm disappointed in that. :thumbsdown:

That IS disappointing. I'm disappointed.

I apologize for the oversight. I live where SPAM is made and they made a big deal about it this summer at the SPAM cookoff.

and I loooooove Bacon. You are right about the bacon salt, I was pretty friggin excited and bought a 10 pack off the website, then got it and realized that it's vegan approved. WTF?

I humble myself and present this as an apology. I've made it 3 or 4 times now. It's the greatest meal ever.

Bacon Explosion

My further apologies if its already been posted.

I'm telling you guys, bacon spam is delish. A lot more convenient and meatier than actual bacon.

And bonus? Is substantial enough that you can put it directly on the grill. If that's your thing.

big deal. :rolleyes:

bacon vodka is way better.

Single use product.

Beyond Bloody Mary's? Bleh. Then what?

Besides, I'd rather use Peppar and garnish with bacon or bacon spam.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer bacon flavored bacon and spam flavored spam.

I'm telling you guys, bacon spam is delish. A lot more convenient and meatier than actual bacon.

And bonus? Is substantial enough that you can put it directly on the grill. If that's your thing.

Do they sell it at Walmarks? That is the only grocery store in my town. Also, is it low carb?