Sign in to follow this  
Dianne Feinstein warns people will die if the government shuts down...

Yeah...stupid for her to say...even if she is right about services shutting down and things can happen.

Itsatip, she isn't right. About anything.

My Solution:

Give amnesty to the "Dreamers", but not voting privileges. Do not give them Welfare or Medicaid. No Government hands of any kind.

Build the wall and increase border security to severely limit illegal entry.

Both sides of the aisle should be fine with that.

That would be a huge no.

I'm so tired of people taking personal insult potshots at ShoNuff. He's being ganged up on by maybe a dozen posters and up to his eyeballs in this stuff. After Newbie got banned he's really one of the few we have left to argue the liberal position. The board would be boring as hell without him.

You don't have to agree with him, just treat him with some respect. Damn.

Let them have their fun. If its hawker Filthy and a few others...I dont read their anyway. Its all a broken record of ignorance.

Itsatip, she isn't right. About anything.

Other than services shutting down? Sure she is. How dire is it...thats obviously mostly hyperbole.

I'm so tired of people taking personal insult potshots at ShoNuff. He's being ganged up on by maybe a dozen posters and up to his eyeballs in this stuff. After Newbie got banned he's really one of the few we have left to argue the liberal position. The board would be boring as hell without him.

:thumbsup:

To be fair, He could end all of it by just ignoring them. Why hes unable to figure that out is a huge mystery.

Sho is a good dude though. :cheers:

Other than services shutting down? Sure she is. How dire is it...thats obviously mostly hyperbole.

What life saving "services" shut down? Absolutely none. She's full of sh!t.

yeah he's very respectful and classy

#Howboutchablowmewhendonewithsnuff

To be fair, He could end all of it by just ignoring them. Why hes unable to figure that out is a huge mystery.

I havent talked to Hawker in years...barely tried with troubadour atvthe start of new year and quickly realized that was foolish. Added Filthy recently after his stalky trolling, mr Hand has been on ignore since very early on.

From what I do see quoted...ignore doesnt stop them at all. Its what they live for.

Cyclone can be reasonable and not just an insult machine so I enjoy actually discussing things with him.

What life saving "services" shut down? Absolutely none. She's full of sh!t.

CDC sees reductions that could affect their work (mainly detection of disease) WIC would likely see shutdowns affecting people as well. Depending on what emergency measures get passed.

As I said...its hyperbole and no more fear mongering like claiming the Democrats dont care about the military.

To be fair, He could end all of it by just being reasonable. Why hes unable to figure that out is a huge mystery.

Edited for accuracy.

it's ok because it's the people that actually need to die. The US would be better off if they were dead.

CDC sees reductions that could affect their work (mainly detection of disease) WIC would likely see shutdowns affecting people as well. Depending on what emergency measures get passed.

As I said...its hyperbole and no more fear mongering like claiming the Democrats dont care about the military.

How many deaths were attributed to the last "shut down" or the one before that?

It's ok to admit that she is full of sh!t. Everybody already knows.

it's ok because it's the people that actually need to die. The US would be better off if they were dead.

If you die because the gubment is shut down, good, we don't need you.

• Like 1

How many deaths were attributed to the last "shut down" or the one before that?

It's ok to admit that she is full of sh!t. Everybody already knows.

So I havent said its hyperbole? Do you know the meaning of that word?

Did I make a claim about 2013?

You claim I should be reasonable...yet post this crap?

Check the polling for DACA. Those pushing for a clean DACA bill are supporting the will of the people.

Thank goodness we live in a Republic and not a willofthepeopledom. The Tide Challenge could decide the Presidency. :dunno:

My Solution:

Give amnesty to the "Dreamers", but not voting privileges. Do not give them Welfare or Medicaid. No Government hands of any kind.

Build the wall and increase border security to severely limit illegal entry.

Both sides of the aisle should be fine with that.

What about chain migration?

Thank goodness we live in a Republic and not a willofthepeopledom. The Tide Challenge could decide the Presidency. :dunno:

True...the republic that will vote those out who dont support their constituents. As we have been seeing in special elections lately.

So I havent said its hyperbole? Do you know the meaning of that word?

Did I make a claim about 2013?

You claim I should be reasonable...yet post this crap?

Yes, sho, you said she was being hyperbolic. It's worse than that but go ahead and question my intelligence if it makes you feel better. :lol:

I don't want to protect immigrants, or dump yet more money into our bloated military. Deport all of them, stop the war on drugs and quit being world police. Spend the money on fixing the power grid, bridges, dams, taking care of children and the elderly, etc. etc.

First time I have totally agreed with something anyone has posted in a while. :thumbsup:

True...the republic that will vote those out who dont support their constituents. As we have been seeing in special elections lately.

And don't forget the Presidential election last year.

First time I have totally agreed with something anyone has posted in a while. :thumbsup:

What about when I called him a puzzy earlier today, for being against the death penalty?

Yes, sho, you said she was being hyperbolic. It's worse than that but go ahead and question my intelligence if it makes you feel better. :lol:

Well...you keep giving me every reason to question it.

And don't forget the Presidential election last year.

Sure...we have seen where things have gone since then in the political landscape. His approval numbers...results of elections even in areas Trump won bigly are going democrat.

Well...you keep giving me every reason to question it.

I know, proving you wrong always has that affect on you. :cheers:

What about when I called him a puzzy earlier today, for being against the death penalty?

I didn't see that post. :dunno:

I know, proving you wrong always has that affect on you. :cheers:

You have yet to prove me wrong on anything.

That would be a huge no.

Why not? Tell me what you don't like.

The Dreamers get to stay, and the border is secured. The money saved on not giving benefits to illegals can be used towards the wall.

You just want the illegals to be able to vote, don't you?

Why not? Tell me what you don't like.

The Dreamers get to stay, and the border is secured. The money saved on not giving benefits to illegals can be used towards the wall.

You just want the illegals to be able to vote, don't you?

They wouldnt be illegals anymore (if done correctly)hence youd be denying voting rights and other rights to citizens.

And building the wall is a nonstarter.

Increased security is fine...the wall is not a reasonable solution at all. Its idiitic and has been since day 1.

Merely increasing security will not work. When the next Democrat administration is in charge they will just reduce security.

Dreamers should never get full citizenship, thus no voting rights.

I didn't see that post. :dunno:

Your wife calling me a turd, really makes me feel like I've made it. I've really done something positive with my life.

How any illegals do you think it reallybstops? How many drugs do you think it stops.

People dont want it (not just democrats but a majority of Americans) because its ineffective in fighting illegal

Immigration, and the drug trade. In addition it isnt cost effective either.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/trump-wall-mexico-problems-immigration-214837

Merely increasing security will not work. When the next Democrat administration is in charge they will just reduce security.

Dreamers should never get full citizenship, thus no voting rights.

Never? And again...thats a non starter with many. Many republicans dont even go with your plan.

Your plan would be unpopular among democrats and republicans and have zero chance of passing.

In addition the claim that more security doesnt work because a hypothetical dem will lessen it is a pretty weak.

Never.

Then your plan is dead in the water.

Even foxnewspolls show most supports pathway to citizenship as well as both Republicans and Democrats holding office supporting it.

You have yet to prove me wrong on anything.