Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Is this girl too skinny? is there such a thing?

Were gonna need bikini pics of the daughter to be able to verify that claim

In a scoche bikini

My daughter is a scoche thinner than her - but that scoche is the difference between yeah and nay for me.

I would hope the fact that she is your daughter would be the difference. :dunno:

I would hope the fact that she is your daughter would be the difference. :dunno:

Just what in the fukk is that supposed to mean frank?

Just what in the fukk is that supposed to mean frank?

It sounded like he would be attracted to his daughter if she gained a little weight. :dunno:

Um...odd what of looking at what I wrote.

If that girl was as thin as my daughter, I'd have said no. Because she's not, I say yes.

More clear?

Um...odd what of looking at what I wrote.

If that girl was as thin as my daughter, I'd have said no. Because she's not, I say yes.

More clear?

It wa kind of a joke, ya ding dong.

• Like 1

I banged a girl who was 102 lbs at 5 ft 7. I did not like it. She was too small.

I only mentioned my daughter because I've briefly posted about her fight against an eating disorder called orthorexia.

Sorry to hear that. I read up on it and to be honest I don't quite follow what the disorder is. Could you expand on it so that we can learn more and be on the lookout for our daughters? :cheers:

I banged a girl who was 102 lbs at 5 ft 7. I did not like it. She was too small.

Thirty six-twenty four- thirty six

Ha ha, only if she's 5'3

Banged a Victoria Secret employee when I was twenty. Looked just like her. No waist or titties. Beautiful face and abs. No ass. When I ended the relationship after a few weeks, she asked me why. Me: You ate half of if a Cobb salad, can't finish a margarita, and need lube for fornication. Call me when you aren't a freshman in college.

Sorry to hear that. I read up on it and to be honest I don't quite follow what the disorder is. Could you expand on it so that we can learn more and be on the lookout for our daughters? :cheers:

Obsessed with eating "healthy", to such an extreme that it impairs daily functioning.

you weighed her right before? :rolleyes:

It is an obsessive desire to eat pure. Where anorexics simply won't eat, orthorexics do, but not a lot of calories. Orthorexics tend to be disciplinarians in many aspects of their lives, having the discipline to form habit structures around working out, avoiding foods that they consider 'junk', etc.

My daughter lost 20 pounds after HS, once her HS volleyball career was over. She replaced the discipline of excelling in that sport, with its practices and schedules, with an extremely strict diet and exercise regimen. It's been going on about 2 years now.

It feels like we're turning a corner with it at least, and it appears as though her case is not nearly as severe as it could have been, though she did reach what I would call 'painfully thin' for a several month period. Whereas before she had both muscle tone and muscle mass, she sunk to being sinewy, and you could feel and somewhat see her ribs from front and back at the worst point. Hugging her felt at times like grasping a bundle of sticks, and the feeling was made more harsh by the fact that my youngest has no such problem, is 2 inches shorter and outweighs her by 25 pounds. My oldest is 5'-9" and at the low point weighed 113. I think she's about 120 now, possibly 123.

I call my oldest my hollow milk chocolate bunny, and my youngest is my solid milk chocolate bunny.

I think all of these illnesses start with some problem in how they perceive their body shape. In her case she always believed that her hips and ribs were in one line; that she had no hourglass shape. She was wrong about that, but the oddity of this disease is that it didn't matter what we said, no matter how earnestly we said it. She lived in fear of gaining weight in her stomach and worsening her perceptions.

Stress magnifies this problem. She's studying Actuarial Science, and is trying to get ahead of the exam schedule in order to avoid taking classes in school which exist for the purpose of helping pass that series of exams, so to do that, she's been studying relentlessly to teach herself ahead of where she is in school. She just passed the P (Probability) exam a week ago, and that means she has avoided 3 extra credits that would have been necessary.

I first started noticing a fullness returning to her face about a month ago. She's a beautiful girl, and I want this problem to end. I think she's getting past this. Fingers crossed.

you weighed her right before? :rolleyes:

of course not. Right after. But seriously. Her weight came up in conversation. She's 102 lbs. It's hard not to bring it up. I remember telling her I'd toss her around like a ragdoll. And did.

I only mentioned my daughter because I've briefly posted about her fight against an eating disorder called orthorexia.

Never saw those posts. Sorry to hear that. Hope shes doing better.

I know how frustrating it is dealing with someone who is going through mental issues. My wife has difficulty with paranoia with multiple stays at mental hospitals. Its impossible to reason with her.

• Like 1

It is an obsessive desire to eat pure. Where anorexics simply won't eat, orthorexics do, but not a lot of calories. Orthorexics tend to be disciplinarians in many aspects of their lives, having the discipline to form habit structures around working out, avoiding foods that they consider 'junk', etc.

My daughter lost 20 pounds after HS, once her HS volleyball career was over. She replaced the discipline of excelling in that sport, with its practices and schedules, with an extremely strict diet and exercise regimen. It's been going on about 2 years now.

It feels like we're turning a corner with it at least, and it appears as though her case is not nearly as severe as it could have been, though she did reach what I would call 'painfully thin' for a several month period. Whereas before she had both muscle tone and muscle mass, she sunk to being sinewy, and you could feel and somewhat see her ribs from front and back at the worst point. Hugging her felt at times like grasping a bundle of sticks, and the feeling was made more harsh by the fact that my youngest has no such problem, is 2 inches shorter and outweighs her by 25 pounds. My oldest is 5'-9" and at the low point weighed 113. I think she's about 120 now, possibly 123.

I call my oldest my hollow milk chocolate bunny, and my youngest is my solid milk chocolate bunny.

I think all of these illnesses start with some problem in how they perceive their body shape. In her case she always believed that her hips and ribs were in one line; that she had no hourglass shape. She was wrong about that, but the oddity of this disease is that it didn't matter what we said, no matter how earnestly we said it. She lived in fear of gaining weight in her stomach and worsening her perceptions.

Stress magnifies this problem. She's studying Actuarial Science, and is trying to get ahead of the exam schedule in order to avoid taking classes in school which exist for the purpose of helping pass that series of exams, so to do that, she's been studying relentlessly to teach herself ahead of where she is in school. She just passed the P (Probability) exam a week ago, and that means she has avoided 3 extra credits that would have been necessary.

I first started noticing a fullness returning to her face about a month ago. She's a beautiful girl, and I want this problem to end. I think she's getting past this. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for sharing. I wish her the best in getting past this. :cheers:

• Like 1

You think this chick is ugly!??! Is it the tattoos. I think shes absolutely stunning. Especially her doe eyes. She has some great videos scattered throughout the web too.

Better pic of her face... https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/3b/58/d13b58388bf705edb23724187438de12.jpg

Agreed, very pretty face, and I'm a sucker for big brown eyes. Too many tats for my liking though and it is hard to get past that. Looks like she may have some curves but I'd like to see other angles before making a call. :thumbsup:

Agreed, very pretty face, and I'm a sucker for big brown eyes. Too many tats for my liking though and it is hard to get past that. Looks like she may have some curves but I'd like to see other angles before making a call. :thumbsup:

This. Not a fan of women with lots of tats. Great body tho.

It is an obsessive desire to eat pure.

Would have guessed white chocolate.

• Like 1

This is some good and brave sharing. Well done and hopefully someone can learn from this. Thank you.

• Like 1

Never saw those posts. Sorry to hear that. Hope shes doing better.

I know how frustrating it is dealing with someone who is going through mental issues. My wife has difficulty with paranoia with multiple stays at mental hospitals. Its impossible to reason with her.

Would you mind sharing some details? Im interested. That sounds really rough to go through.

The girl in the OP is hot, would definitely hit, but not my ideal cup of tea. The six pack I could do without. And needs some bewbs. Nice ass though. Clearly does her squats and lunges.

That chick would be a mess to be with though. Clearly obsessed with how she looks.

The girl in the OP is hot, would definitely hit, but not my ideal cup of tea. The six pack I could do without. And needs some bewbs. Nice ass though. Clearly does her squats and lunges.

That chick would be a mess to be with though. Clearly obsessed with how she looks.

Yep. Anyone that spends most of their time posting pics of themselves on the internet is a huge red flag.

Yep. Anyone that spends most of their time posting pics of themselves on the internet is a huge red flag.

Well, she clearly spends a MASSIVE amount of time in the gym too, with those abs and that ass. You dont have an ass like that with as little body fat as she has without a TON of work.

That ones as vain as they come. Which I guess if you just want a fock buddy that isnt around much, she may be great. Lol

Thigh tats are eliminated immediately in my world of hotness. What a tragedy of beautiful.

Yep. That girl is hot as Fock, but the tats ruin it. Downgrade to sport Fock only status.

Yep. That girl is hot as Fock, but the tats ruin it. Downgrade to sport Fock only status.

If I woke up next to that, I'd be happy until she got up and put jean shorts on wanting bloody Mary's and beignets. Blah!!!