Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What's The Biggest Adrenaline Rush You Ever Had.....

Also jumped at Rick's Cafe, also parasailed that same trip. The jump was more adrenaline fueled. The parasailing was cool though.

Impressive jumping stories. I jumped off a forty foot train bridge into shallow water as a kid. No biggie from what some of you have accomplished.

When I was sixteen, my Dad brought the family to Acapulco. Went and saw the cliff diving show. One of the divers did a back flip into that water. Amazing. I used to back flip into fat chicks. Climb the cliff. Prey. And jump into a large opening that swells shut. Timing is everything. And I did. :bananana:

My moments are rather boring compared to cliff and sky diving, but I remember them clearly.

1. First time I played guitar on stage in front of anyone - At a bar in Deep Ellum. Hit the opening riff of Johnny B Goode and it felt like Id just plugged my d!ck into the amp and cranked it up to 11. Similar feeling when I sang in front of people for the first time just last year.

2. Sinking a buzzer beater when I was a freshman in HS to beat our rival school by 1 pt.

3. Intercepting a pass in the end zone as time expired to seal the win against that same rival school in football.

4. Looking my son in the eyes seconds after he was born, seeing him recognize the sound of my voice and instantly stop crying.

4. Looking my son in the eyes seconds after he was born, seeing him recognize the sound of my voice and instantly stop crying.

That's very cool,I decided early on to never have kids(just never thought I'd be father material) so I'll never know that feeling.

• Like 1

That's very cool,I decided early on to never have kids(just never thought I'd be father material) so I'll never know that feeling.

I'm 43 wife 36 c is 53. I have 2 step boys but none of my own. I'm sure that feeling would be cool.

Skydiving was a good one.

Having a gun pulled on me was also a good one.

I had more time to think about the dive so I'd give that one the nod.

Skydiving was a good one.

When I skydived I had blood on my jumpsuit when I got done and didn't know why.. Figured out that a scab I had on my hand had peeled off during free fall and started bleeding. That's focking speed when it peels your scabs off. :thumbsup:

When I skydived I had blood on my jumpsuit when I got done and didn't know why.. Figured out that a scab I had on my hand had peeled off during free fall and started bleeding. That's focking speed when it peels your scabs off. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

There's nothing quite like that couple of seconds in the doorway when you lean out and look down.

:thumbsup:

There's nothing quite like that couple of seconds in the doorway when you lean out and look down.

I jumped out of a tiny Cessna or some . Had to actually climb out and stand on a tiny 6"x 6" platform on the wheel while the jump guy got us situated. It was probably only 20 seconds but it felt a lot focking longer. :shocking:

I was close to making it past the 2nd round of that FBG tournament thing...posty failed me though.

Typical Democrat, make others do the work...

You should have campaigned more...

2 from recent memory

1) Youngest son appeared to be choking on a piece of tenderloin steak. I quick shoved my finger down his throat and scooped our the partially chewed steak. That was focking scary. After, I was thinking, "What the fock would I have done if I accidently shoved it farther down?"

2) I almost started a forest fire. Burned a bunch of leaves/pine needles at our summer place last spring. Threw a cover on the fire pit because the water hadn't been turned on yet. We went back the following weekend. I shoveled out the ashes and threw them by the fence line behind our place. 5 minutes later my 6 year old came running over to tell me there was a fire back there. There were a bunch of leaves along the fence line that caught fire. Still no running water, so I used the shovel and my feet to stomp out the flames on one side of the fence...Drove about 300 yards to get to the other and did the same. Also dug up dirt/sand to throw on top of it. Went and filled buckets with lake water and poured over the area...made about 10 trips just to be safe. I still can't believe that there were coals left in that fire pit after a week.