Sign in to follow this  
parrot

Mindblown

There's a big Irish Catholic family I know from a town down the road. They have seven kids, all of them great athletes. Last weekend their oldest daughter was hit by a train and killed. :(

Today, her little sister, - little slip of a thing, wears glasses, looks more like a mathlete than an athlete - went out and threw a perfect game in the state softball tournament in honor of her sister. It's a little dusty in the old office right now. :cry:

• Like 1

There's a big Irish Catholic family I know from a town down the road. They have seven kids, all of them great athletes. Last weekend their oldest daughter was hit by a train and killed. :(

Today, her little sister, - little slip of a thing, wears glasses, looks more like a mathlete than an athlete - went out and threw a perfect game in the state softball tournament in honor of her sister. It's a little dusty in the old office right now. :cry:

RIP. Hate it in one hand, but that meant everything to that little girl. Sometimes sports is awesome.

• Like 1

HATE HATE HATE HATE the "mindblown" thing. Its the most annoying, overused word, phrase "mind blown" in the history of all time, ever.

But good for her sister.

HATE HATE HATE HATE the "mindblown" thing. Its the most annoying, overused word, phrase "mind blown" in the history of all time, ever.

But good for her sister.

Waaaaaaaaaa

But good for her sister.

Mind blown is definitely not the most over used phrase

Okay I'll ask. HTF does a person get hit by a train?

Snidley Whiplash use to frequently tie Nell to the train tracks, which was a good way I'd think, but Nell never did get hit.

• Like 1

Stupidity is the only answer unless it's some runaway train tearing down the tracks. Runaway train never going back

Oh wait

Wow. Did you go to the game?

Wow, sad.......could be a movie for sure.

Wow. I'd say good story, but obviously, not so much. Still, pretty cool. I bet there wasn't a dry eye in the park.

Drunk. Was there some part of "Irish Catholic" you didn't understand?

Wow. Did you go to the game?

No. I know the family but not that well, and it was 500 miles away.

RIP. Hate it in one hand, but that meant everything to that little girl. Sometimes sports is awesome.

:thumbsup:

Drunk. Was there some part of "Irish Catholic" you didn't understand?

Touche

No. I know the family but not that well, and it was 500 miles away.

Damn. Train carried her a ways.