Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Comey Book

the argument is whether he discussed it or not. :doh:

Part of it...but as your story changes...its quite humorous to see you flip and flop.

The more Comey opens his mouth the more we realize how low the bar is for our intelligence agencies. Even the worst of the Trump haters isn't stupid enough to buy his book. 30 seconds left of this guy's 15 minutes.

Near the beginning...so how far in? How quickly will this be exposed?

You brought me into this hackapotamus...not my fault you cant stop being wrong.

😂😂

Part of it...but as your story changes...its quite humorous to see you flip and flop.

But he's doing a bang-up job deflecting from all the stupid shiit that Trump says . 😃

The more Comey opens his mouth the more we realize how low the bar is for our intelligence agencies. Even the worst of the Trump haters isn't stupid enough to buy his book. 30 seconds left of this guy's 15 minutes.

Well, we know the Trump supporters won't buy, you cause it's not a pop-up book and all.

Pre sales alone show you are wrong.

Do you care now?

But he's doing a bang-up job deflecting from all the stupid shiit that Trump says . 😃

so he said it, right ? A simple you're right will suffice

Didn't Wiff off himself? Could have sworn he off'ed himself.

Yes, the Trump haters are dumb enough to buy this book.

It is very clear why the leaders on the Left refer to their followers as Useful Idiots!

Imagine the head of the FBI, caring about and discussing the presidents hair, skin color and tie length ?

What a clown and embarrassment to the institution.

bump

...except he hasn't.

Imagine a president talking about the size of his hands and rage tweeting the cast of Twilight.

bump

Well, we know the Trump supporters won't buy, you cause it's not a pop-up book and all.

Surprised it's not, considering that Comey appears borderline retarded. The size of Trumps hands is Pulitzer stuff to libbies I suppose. :dunno:

About the idiocy of Trump haters? True, they prove me wrong every time I think they can't be dumber.

Agreed.

The fact that I know more about this FBI director than any director I've ever heard of bothers me.

Now theres a valid criticism :thumbsup:

Comey is law enforcement, not intelligence :dunno:

Bump what? That you look like a fool with this stuff?

:doh: they need to invent self awareness pills.

I was right, Comey spoke of that nonsense like a high school girl. Wiff said he didn't.

You defended the idiot. Stop while youre way behind.

:doh: they need to invent self awareness pills.

I was right, Comey spoke of that nonsense like a high school girl. Wiff said he didn't.

You defended the idiot. Stop while youre way behind.

I simply pointed out parts of your story that are wrong.

I could also point out that he answered a question...but that sort of thing doesnt matter to you either.

You look like an idiot but you wont ever see it and just get pats in the ass from the other idiots taking turns giving Trump a handy.

I simply pointed out parts of your story that are wrong.

I could also point out that he answered a question...but that sort of thing doesnt matter to you either.

You look like an idiot but you wont ever see it and just get pats in the ass from the other idiots taking turns giving Trump a handy.

why didn't you point out wiff was wrong ?

:dunno:

Oh thats right, because you're a hack with Hillarys nuts in his mouth.

why didn't you point out wiff was wrong ?

Oh thats right, because you're a hack with Hillarys nuts in his mouth.

I stated I didnt know if wiff was wrong. I knew you were as having read the transcript I knew it wasnt the first thing...its not even near the beginning of the transcript. I also knew it was an insignificant portion of the questions.

What does any of that have to do with Hillary? Oh...just the usual drobeski deflection.

Hahahaha...but but mom they started it!!

Holy Christ you guys are like children in every possible way.

Waaaaahhh. We didn't get our way and our precious girl didn't win. Waaaaahhh.... They started it so we're going to act even more stupid.

I mean I ask this in all honestly do you guys ever sit back and just wonder why you guys got your asses kicked?

I like this cyclone24 guy. We need to see more of him!

I stated I didnt know if wiff was wrong. I knew you were as having read the transcript I knew it wasnt the first thing...its not even near the beginning of the transcript. I also knew it was an insignificant portion of the questions.

What does any of that have to do with Hillary? Oh...just the usual drobeski deflection.

the transcript has nothing to do with the televised portion you focking meathead.

the transcript has nothing to do with the televised portion you focking meathead.

:lol:

So your claim is that it aired early in the interview still?

And you still think its relevant that he answered a question.

So your claim is that it aired early in the interview still?

And you still think its relevant that he answered a question.

i claimed he said it. Wiff said it didnt happen. I was right wiff was wrong, end of focking story.

You could have been a man, and not proving even more what hack you were and said yep, he's right wiff.

You couldn't bring yourself to do it.

You are really a pathetic hack sad little man loser.

You had your chance to actually look normal, almost non partisan, but you just couldn't do it.

I feel bad for your family, their dad is a spineless puke. You've beyond proven that fact, loser.

Somehow Shonuff played himself right into the biggest loser in this thread. Could have left it alone, or at least known WTF he was talking about, but nope, his stupid got him again.

Somehow Shonuff played himself right into the biggest loser in this thread. Could have left it alone, or at least known WTF he was talking about, but nope, his stupid got him again.

at least wiff was smart enough to disappear after being proven he's an idiot, I watched the focking thing I know he said it. Obviously neither of these 2 jobless biggest hacks on the board watched it.

i claimed he said it. Wiff said it didnt happen. I was right wiff was wrong, end of focking story.

You could have been a man, and not proving even more what hack you were and said yep, he's right wiff.

You had your chance to actually look normal, almost non partisan, but you just couldn't do it.

I feel bad for your family, their dad is a spineless puke. You've beyond proven that fact, loser.

You did more than claim that...you made it your major complaint about the thing as of Comey just opened up and started talking about it.

The Factis...it was a minor part of the interview and was an answer to the question and only a hack would cling to that for multiple pages to whine about it.

Your little rants are hilarious as you became unhinged about this today.

Jesus, how hard is it to say..

My bad, you're right. It did happen..

Pathetic.

Jesus, how hard is it to say..

My bad, you're right. It did happen..

Pathetic.

when you're mentally ill, very.

when you're mentally ill, very.

I never claimed it didnt happen dumbasses.

I stated word needed no help.

He proved you wrong (on at least the timing of it)

Ive spent my time in this today laughing at you making a big deal about a tiny part of an interview.

Got that yet?

Ive spent my time in this today laughing at you making a big deal about a tiny part of an interview.

Got that yet?

Cool, you got that timing thing going for you..

That's something right?

Pretty sure he said I think...

This partisan stuff has turned you people into focking idiots.

Got that yet?

Maybe you should have changed out of your PJs, got off the couch, left the basement, and actually looked for a job.

Got that yet?

You need help.