Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Hozier

Anybody ever give this guy listen? Hes relatively new to the scene. Another night and sleep evades. But it affords me the luxury of catching this guy live in Los Angeles.

Can't link from my phone. I was trying to think of how to describe him. Best that came up with was a grittier bluesier Ed Sheeran.

Turns out, he's Irish. The God damn if he wouldn't fit right in in Texas or anywhere along the Gulf.

If like me you like finding new artist you could do a whole lot worse than this guy.

Have you ever tried taking melatonin? My mind races when I try to sleep most always and I starting taking a 10 mg pill an hour or two before I want to sleep and found it works pretty good for me. Maybe Dr. P can chime in but I don't think it's bad for you.

Have you ever tried taking melatonin? My mind races when I try to sleep most always and I starting taking a 10 mg pill an hour or two before I want to sleep and found it works pretty good for me. Maybe Dr. P can chime in but I don't think it's bad for you.

I rarely have an issue falling asleep, but when I do, melatonin does the trick.

Can cause might terrors with extended use. Your body makes melatonin naturally in the dark. Taking it alot focks you up