Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

What is the key to getting some?

Found 2 articles on the subject and they seem to be completely different.

1. http://www.pointsincase.com/articles/why_i_get_laid.htm

2. http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/gettinglaid.html

Does the advice in article 1. work? What about article 2.? If your really successful with new girls, the girl you're dating, or with your wife, what is the best approach to get the most sex?

Does the advice in article 1. work? What about article 2.? If your really successful with new girls, the girl you're dating, or with your wife, what is the best approach to get the most sex and best sex?

I would say some of that isn't true. Such as the tiny . Unless it's abnormally small, once you get a girls clothes off you're pretty much getting some unless you f*** it up somehow. Making rejection your best friend though probably seems about right. Unless you have Hollywood looks and money you are most likely going to strike out more than you score. When I was younger I just rolled with it. Didn't really think too hard about it. Just flirted a lot and if I didn't go home with anyone that night then I just dealt with it. It was no big deal. Make them laugh. That's usually a good way to get in with them

Does the advice in article 1. work? What about article 2.? If your really successful with new girls, the girl you're dating, or with your wife, what is the best approach to get the most sex and best sex?

The key to "getting some" is more #1 than #2. #2 is more applicable after you've been dating/married for a while. But #1 is a bit of a caricature of the answer. The reality is that women are sexually attracted to power. One manifestation of that is the attitude in #1. But it isn't the only one. I say this because based on everything you've posted here, I don't think you could pull off the attitude of #1. Don't take that as an insult; it wasn't really my style either back when I was single. Anyway, you need to be comfortable with yourself and not seem needy. That puts you in your comfort zone and creates confidence, which creates a perception of power.

Play the numbers game- Easier online since it's demoralizing and awkward to get shot down in real life. Plus it's easier since you eliminate the first 3 or 4 steps by meeting online. Message as many women as possible. The ones that reply are 50% of the way there already, maybe even more. They have already identified you as someone they could conceivably see themselves banging.

Confidence- Everyone already knows this. Be confident but not cocky. Unless your dealing with college age chicks, then be cocky. The old school BS of treating women like dirt on purpose cuz they love it is dumb. Be nice, be confident, be yourself. If they don't like you for you it's gonna be too much work to keep up the ruse past a few dates.

I thought Bill Cosby drew a clear picture page for everybody to follow along with at home.

• Like 1

Play the numbers game- Easier online since it's demoralizing and awkward to get shot down in real life. Plus it's easier since you eliminate the first 3 or 4 steps by meeting online. Message as many women as possible. The ones that reply are 50% of the way there already, maybe even more. They have already identified you as someone they could conceivably see themselves banging.

Confidence- Everyone already knows this. Be confident but not cocky. Unless your dealing with college age chicks, then be cocky. The old school BS of treating women like dirt on purpose cuz they love it is dumb. Be nice, be confident, be yourself. If they don't like you for you it's gonna be too much work to keep up the ruse past a few dates.

As a former bushmaster I agree with this.

It's a contact sport, the more you have in your phone the better your chances, and if you find one that wants to do it all the time....milk it because it doesn't always last long.

Met my wife online but prior to that it was like a feeding frenzy. If a normal girl likes waiting 3 dates to bang you, online eliminates two of them. But it you have some game and play it like you don't care if you get laid that first date....you often get banged on that first date.

But contacts contacts contacts. It's a numbers game.

Without reading either article:

1. Confidence, in just being comfortable in your own skin and not desperate to make it work with the one woman you happen to be on a date with at the moment.

2. Personal appearance. Dress well, be well groomed. Not everyone is going to look like Brad Pitt but anybody can work out and maximize what they have.

3. Have a range of hobbies / activities you share with men an women of a date able age. Join a wine / book club, sports club, etc.

As mentioned earlier the online thing can radically increase your odds of meeting more people faster.

I hear being rich helps too but I never had that arrow in my quiver.

Good luck.

ETA so I pages through both articles real fast and one thing from #2 that is true: Don't be coy. If you're interested out out romantic / sexual feelers fast. Not in a leering / aggressive way, but it should be clear right away that you're interested.

This will move things along faster an you'll get a quicker rejection I the answer is No. It takes a thick skin but nothing is worse than spending weeks with false hopes only to find out you really had no shot from the word go.

1: Not following the advice of posters on a low rent, lightly trafficked FF message bored. :doh:

1: Not following the advice of posters on a low rent, lightly trafficked FF message bored. :doh:

Hey, a lot of us were pro cooz hounds before relationships or age neutered us.

Obviously confidence is the key. Nothing attracts woman more in my experience.

More specifically, what has worked for me is to be outcome independent. Without being crass, make it known what you are looking for. But just as importantly, make it obvious that if it doesn't happen, no big deal.

This creates another effect. You don't have to say it out loud, but if you show her that you're not to worried about what she is going to do, the implication will be that you've got plenty of options. And we all know that woman want what other woman want. George Costanza proved that when he carried around the fake photo of his model ex girlfriend.

Then the key is to follow through. Meaning if she starts going cold, don't worry about it. Why? If you then start giving ground, she will sense it. That won't be as attractive to her, so you're just further hurting yourself.....whereas if you don't sweat it, that furthers the image of confidence, which often brings them back.

Long term, the whole key seems to be realizing you are the catch, and it's the girl that would be lucky to enjoy a night with you. I hate to come off like a pro, as I still misread situations, and I'm prone to occasionally do things to blow it with girls that I should have had wrapped up. But once I realized that THEY are the ones that would be lucky, I became extremely outcome dependent. At which point it all became pretty easy.

when I pull "it" "out" I usually get more action than I can handle

Money

HTH

The thing is, that goes without saying. Anyone with money...1. Doesn't need to ask for advice about women. 2. Doesn't post on message boards. Too busy being loaded.

The thing is, that goes without saying. Anyone with money...1. Doesn't need to ask for advice about women. 2. Doesn't post on message boards. Too busy being loaded.

But Gepetto wears Polo by Ralph Lauren, so I'm pretty sure he has money. :dunno:

Being either good looking or rich is a huge advantage. Being both let's you pretty much have your pick. I've never been rich but have seen the hot pieces of ass some local rich guys get. The women apparently don't care that people know they're gold diggers.

Confidence, sense of humor, and good reputation are key. I'm from a metropolitan area, but not a huge city. Word spreads fast. If you're a womanizer, a lot of chicks will want nothing to do with you.

Be confident.

Also, be interesting. Have some hobbies you do that gives you stuff to talk about.

Bring some value to the table. Everybody is good at something. Figure out what your strengths are and find ways to play that up. Not in an overt way but in a way that demonstrates you have something to offer.

Be confident.

Also, be interesting. Have some hobbies you do that gives you stuff to talk about.

Bring some value to the table. Everybody is good at something. Figure out what your strengths are and find ways to play that up. Not in an overt way but in a way that demonstrates you have something to offer.

He's talking about getting laid, not a job.

I'm confident Gepetto's thread will recover from this momentary hijack...

How would you guys take being told you have bad breath by a woman you're interested in and spending time with? His breath isn't intolerably bad, it's thankfully like a mild grade unpleasant, but still problematic.

How would you guys take being told you have bad breath by a woman you're interested in and spending time with? His breath isn't intolerably bad, it's thankfully like a mild grade unpleasant, but still problematic.

I would want to be told nicely. Wouldn't hold it against you.

• Like 1

Bad breath is like our most feared dating incident. To us we consider it on par with getting shot in the face and getting kicked in the balls at the same time. This is because we know bad breath on a date means no chance of a second date. Any normal guy goes to great lengths to make sure we are fresh as possible. Gallon of mouthwash minimum before leaving the house.

Anyway, since it's not a deal breaker, I suggest being honest and telling him. If you let him know it's not a deal breaker he will recover after the initial embarrassment. Bet the house you dont see him again without a whole pack of mints in his mouth after that.

Make them laugh.

Tell them they have nice shoes.

Ask them if they want to fock.

Repeat this process until successfull. Make sure you say these words when you are done pounding her. "If you enjoyed that be sure to give me a referral and tell your friends"

Sounds batshit crazy but probably half the women I have banged came straight from referrals.

Bad breath is like our most feared dating incident. To us we consider it on par with getting shot in the face and getting kicked in the balls at the same time. This is because we know bad breath on a date means no chance of a second date. Any normal guy goes to great lengths to make sure we are fresh as possible. Gallon of mouthwash minimum before leaving the house.

Anyway, since it's not a deal breaker, I suggest being honest and telling him. If you let him know it's not a deal breaker he will recover after the initial embarrassment. Bet the house you dont see him again without a whole pack of mints in his mouth after that.

I'll tell him. I hope he gets to the bottom of it though because the idea that bad breath is there with mint smell just overpowering it is not consolation enough, ha.

I'll tell him. I hope he gets to the bottom of it though because the idea that bad breath is there with mint smell just overpowering it is not consolation enough, ha.

That's all you can do. Sometimes we can't help it and we just have chronic bad breath. If that ends up as a deal breaker the best thing you can do is tell him after you break it off. He will be embarrassed but maybe it will help him in the future. I understand if that's too confrontational a conversation to have, jus sayin.

He probably won't take it well but unless he's a big baby you'll be able to recover and move forward. If he is a big baby better to find that out sooner rather than later

Is this the Chinese guy? Is he extremely Chinese? Or Americanized?

Does the advice in article 1. work? What about article 2.? If your really successful with new girls, the girl you're dating, or with your wife, what is the best approach to get the most sex?

Be an ass hole. Or if youre not good at being an ass hole, at least tell her youre an ass hole. You are bound to find a woman who appreciates the confidence it takes to straight up tell her youre an ass hole right off the bat.

Ok, I'm going to give you the best advice about women I can. Now, you can't lead with this, you have to lay some groundwork, but it's all about her ass. You see, no one really knows what their ass looks like, you just can't get a good angle, even with a mirror. As we all know, women are obsessive about their looks. You can't tell a women she has beautiful eyes, everyone says that, and they can see their hair, legs ect. But they are never 100% sure about their ass, unless everyone tells them, like J Lo. When the time is right, nicely tell them they have a great ass. Even if they don't. And do it unsolicited, part of a natural conversation. Trust me, it's a home run. Too bad I figured this out when I was about 40. Remember, don't lead with it, and say it nice.

Ok, I'm going to give you the best advice about women I can. Now, you can't lead with this, you have to lay some groundwork, but it's all about her ass. You see, no one really knows what their ass looks like, you just can't get a good angle, even with a mirror. As we all know, women are obsessive about their looks. You can't tell a women she has beautiful eyes, everyone says that, and they can see their hair, legs ect. But they are never 100% sure about their ass, unless everyone tells them, like J Lo. When the time is right, nicely tell them they have a great ass. Even if they don't. And do it unsolicited, part of a natural conversation. Trust me, it's a home run. Too bad I figured this out when I was about 40. Remember, don't lead with it, and say it nice.

Does, "My, what a messy dumper you have." work for skinny chicks?

Does, "My, what a messy dumper you have." work for skinny chicks?

NO! You're working on insecurities here, but in a positive direction.

Interesting analysis. I like it. :thumbsup:

Understand the target, you should be able to figure out the investment needed to get some. When I was playing the field I had a short attention span and was all about getting laid and onto the next. There were plenty that wanted to feel like there was investment before dividends were collected. Be patient. I wasn't patient then and would move on, but the older you get the higher frequency you will come across investment chicks.

I have found that if you aren't trying too hard, it generally happens.

It also helps to be funny. Chicks dig funny guys. At Gepetto's age, being funny generally means you have a decent personality, and unless a girl is completely shallow, the funny guy has a decent chance of getting laid even if he's not the best looking guy at the party.