Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The divorce thread

Honestly, I can't keep track of who's getting divorced, staying around, etc. Can Bunny, Titans, Jerry, etc. just keep us up to speed?

I wish you guys all the best.

I might be getting divorced from one of my kittehs. The fat fock might have kitteh cancer or something.

Eats then pukes. Eats then pukes. Very skinny right now.

LOOK AT ME !@#

I might be getting divorced from one of my kittehs. The fat fock might have kitteh cancer or something.

Eats then pukes. Eats then pukes. Very skinny right now.

LOOK AT ME !@#

do like old maid does, regurgitate its dinner into its mouth.

Honestly, I can't keep track of who's getting divorced, staying around, etc. Can Bunny, Titans, Jerry, etc. just keep us up to speed?

I wish you guys all the best.

Clearly you can't keep track, because I am not getting divorced and have never implied that I might be. Unless you guys know something that I don't. :unsure:

Clearly you can't keep track, because I am not getting divorced and have never implied that I might be. Unless you guys know something that I don't. :unsure:

Well, I'm not sure if you know it or not, but she does swallow.

I was wondering if I missed sumfin.

We had a big come to jesus the other day. What needs to change, what isn't going to change, etc. Gonna work on it, etc.

In the meantime, I have started a major weight loss / fitness kick. If I'm gonna hit the market, need to get in shape.

We had a big come to jesus the other day. What needs to change, what isn't going to change, etc. Gonna work on it, etc.

In the meantime, I have started a major weight loss / fitness kick. If I'm gonna hit the market, need to get in shape.

The first paragraph sounds promising, although the second sounds like you aren't terribly optimistic. Either way it is never a bad thing to get into shape, and I wish you the best. You seem like a guy who is really committed to his marriage and doing everything possible to make it work. :cheers:

I thought she was the fat one?

I thought she was the fat one?

No. I'm 6'4" 278. So I need to lose about fiddy lbs.

I'm not real optimistic. One of the things I said in our talk was secks is going to happen. I can do it with her, or I can walk and look elsewhere. She made the proper responses. So far no ass forthcoming.

We'll see.

No. I'm 6'4" 278. So I need to lose about fiddy lbs.

I'm not real optimistic. One of the things I said in our talk was secks is going to happen. I can do it with her, or I can walk and look elsewhere. She made the proper responses. So far no ass forthcoming.

We'll see.

That's pretty fat. Although at your height getting down to the 225 or so range would probably be reasonable. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

I think we're at the stage where we both realize it's not a very smart move at this junction to seperate. Mines going through menopause and gets very emotional at just about anything. Daughter graduates in three years. The future of my company is uncertain. We still do stuff together and get along when we do. Playing it by ear as of now.

In the meantime, I have started a major weight loss / fitness kick. If I'm gonna hit the market, need to get in shape. .

I think we're at the stage where we both realize it's not a very smart move at this junction to seperate. Mines going through menopause and gets very emotional at just about anything. Daughter graduates in three years. The future of my company is uncertain. We still do stuff together and get along when we do. Playing it by ear as of now.

Quitters