Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Just look inside

I've been trying to start this thread but can't seem to get the question phrased correctly. I'll splain in to you.

Since Trump has taken office AND exposed a lot of filth in Government, do you believe everything we were spoon fed, in the past, by the Government?

In other words. Do you trust the government, as a whole, more or less than since Trump took office.

I AM NOT ASKING IF YOU TRUST TRUMP MORE, RATHER THE ENTIRE FOCKING GOVERNMENT.

HAVE THEY BEEN LYING TO US FOR YEARS?

I call bull shlt. You are never the one to expose aliases

I do know you are pretending to be a cryptocurrency master. ;)

Honestly, I've been in your shoes during the tech bubble in the mid 90's. I bought $5000 worth of Lucent Tech. Rode it to a value of $62,000. It's worthless today. Don't make the same mistake. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Good luck.

They showed us what they are. The Dems fixed the primary for Hilary. Anyone that supported Bernie should leave the party. The Rep turned on their own candidate because he wasn't one of them. I will leave the party after Trump. I will never again vote for either of the big 2 parties. I've said it before. They showed us that the big money owns both sides so it really doesn't matter who you vote for.

Now we are learning that it's not just the parties, but the entire government. FBI. DOJ. We should do like the Eskimos and cut Washington off and set it adrift.

• Like 1

No, i haven't trusted the government since i started paying attention in the 80's.

They showed us what they are. The Dems fixed the primary for Hilary. Anyone that supported Bernie should leave the party. The Rep turned on their own candidate because he wasn't one of them. I will leave the party after Trump. I will never again vote for either of the big 2 parties. I've said it before. They showed us that the big money owns both sides so it really doesn't matter who you vote for.

Now we are learning that it's not just the parties, but the entire government. FBI. DOJ. We should do like the Eskimos and cut Washington off and set it adrift.

100% correct. When Sho lies about something the Republicans did I don't care. I don't back the Republicans. I back the people who support President Trump.

What's frustrating is people have b1tched for years how both sides are corrupt. So someone comes in and tries to drain the swamp and these same people believe the lies being told.

1984 double think - they know the truth hell they've said it out loud, but when push comes to shove they bury their heads in the sand.

Trump exposed filth in the government? By being filthy and bringing more filth in?

How has he exposed anything? He has mad it worse by any actual measure.

2000+ untrue or misleading statements.

100% correct. When Sho lies about something the Republicans did I don't care. I don't back the Republicans. I back the people who support President Trump.

What's frustrating is people have b1tched for years how both sides are corrupt. So someone comes in and tries to drain the swamp and these same people believe the lies being told.

1984 double think - they know the truth hell they've said it out loud, but when push comes to shove they bury their heads in the sand.

You claim I lie and then oostbthis garbage?

That you claim you are against corruption but support Trump and think he is draining any swamp shows how little you know.

Trump exposed filth in the government? By being filthy and bringing more filth in?

How has he exposed anything? He has mad it worse by any actual measure.

2000+ untrue or misleading statements.

and here starts the pizzing match. So much for this thread.

and here starts the pizzing match. So much for this thread.

Doesnt have to be one.

If people can keep it in the topic. I dont have much confidence in that.

There is no measure by which he is draining any swamp or exposing filth other than his own.

Id love someone to come up with any way thats true.

Why would I trust the government agencies (FBI/DOJ/CIA) at this point when it's been revealed how thoroughly corrupt they've been? We're not sure at this point who is in on it and who isn't so trust no one.

I do know you are pretending to be a cryptocurrency master. ;)

Honestly, I've been in your shoes during the tech bubble in the mid 90's. I bought $5000 worth of Lucent Tech. Rode it to a value of $62,000. It's worthless today. Don't make the same mistake. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Good luck.

No no. I know I am not a crypto master. Sounds like me. I rode it to 63k, now I'm down to like 25.

Trumps Presidency has been all about emasculating the whiny far left. Which the rest of the left should celebrate. Once we put the "bathroom" and BLM issues to rest, then adults can start creating a dialogue that gets this country great again.

Obama's politicization of almost every federal agency has made it impossible to trust anything that comes from either side.

Clowns like snuff and wiff will pretend that didn't happen despite the overwhelming evidence it did.

There is more than enough proof that the hillary email investigation was never an investigation, rather a cover up. Its out there yet the sheep will ignore and deflect.

Would make for greater debate if those clowns would have the balls to admit what we all know they know is true.

They are too deeply invested mentally to man up and do it.

Trumps Presidency has been all about emasculating the whiny far left. Which the rest of the left should celebrate. Once we put the "bathroom" and BLM issues to rest, then adults can start creating a dialogue that gets this country great again.

How can anyone claIm the adults can start talking when there is a child in the oval?

It's funny that while the left was disparaging and poo-poohing the Benghazi investigation,

it's what caused Hillary's downfall, giving us Trump. They still do it, not realizing what happened. Lol.

How can anyone claIm the adults can start talking when there is a child in the oval?

I am amazed at your staying power. Most crybabies would be fast asleep. The only people left who don't see that Trump is absolutely dominating, never will.

• Like 1

The left claims that Trump is corrupt, but they have no proof whatsoever. None. Nada. Zilch.

He does have a potty mouth and he tweets juvenile things, I'll agree to that.

On the thread topic, I haven't trusted the Government since before Slick Willie was in office. The Bush administration wasn't much better, and Obama took corruption to levels never seen before.

The left claims that Trump is corrupt, but they have no proof whatsoever. None. Nada. Zilch.

It's laughable really.

Here they are still launching salvos, desperately hanging onto some sliver of hope for impeachment while blatantly ignoring the biggest scandal in the history of this great country.

In general....I've always trusted in the US governments general intent. That intent being to protect the American way of life. I'm about to speak abstractly, but hopefully it makes sense.

We are on a road. The next city is Protecting/Advancing the American Way of Life, which is 100 miles away. the road has a speed limit of 100 MPH, so we should in theory be there in an hour......... But nobody wants to really drive any faster than 70 mph due to wet road conditions.........Then when crooked politicians and donors grab the wheel, they need to grab some stuff for themselves, so they slow things down to 25 mph.......Then you have intelligence agencies and shadow groups that grab the wheel and try to drive well over the speed limit and often hit 150 MPH.

Many are in it for the right reasons. Some are in it for the right reasons but aren't strong enough to not try and get a little for themselves along the way. Less don't care about the right reasons at all and are solely in it for themselves. But luckily, the large numbers involved are enough to at least keep things generally heading the right direction.

I am amazed at your staying power. Most crybabies would be fast asleep. The only people left who don't see that Trump is absolutely dominating, never will.

So...like a majority of the country then? Because most people dont think he is dominating. The only people that do were always going to think that. The people that would support him if he shot someone in 5th ave.

Claiming the adults can get to work with a president who acts like a teenager (at best) on twitter and in his actions is laughable. There is no way to claim he and the current gop are the adults in the room. The facts just dont support that assertion.

Call it crybaby all you want...its called the truth about him and some of you cant handle that.

The people that would support them if they shot someone in 5th ave.

this applies to Obama, his justice, state and intelligence departments.

They've actually done worse.

Obama's politicization of almost every federal agency has made it impossible to trust anything that comes from either side.

Clowns like snuff and wiff will pretend that didn't happen despite the overwhelming evidence it did.

There is more than enough proof that the hillary email investigation was never an investigation, rather a cover up. Its out there yet the sheep will ignore and deflect.

Would make for greater debate if those clowns would have the balls to admit what we all know they know is true.

They are too deeply invested mentally to man up and do it.

Clowns and crybabies. You two should look in the mirror.

You say you want to discuss topics yet you go right to name calling. Man up fockers. :thumbsdown:

Clowns and crybabies. You two should look in the mirror.

You say you want to discuss topics yet you go right to name calling. Man up fockers. :thumbsdown:

I am not even a fan and it still hurts.

Plus there is no talking to the biggest head in the sand, butthurt, snowflake on the site. He has more posts since claiming to not post, that 99% of people have in that time.

He does have a potty mouth and he tweets juvenile things, I'll agree to that.

On the thread topic, I haven't trusted the Government since before Slick Willie was in office. The Bush administration wasn't much better, and Obama took corruption to levels never seen before.

No proof? That right there is again just not true. Things have been posted over and over showing the actual corruption and you all do t accept it. To claim Obama took corruption to new levels after claiming there is no proof for Trump is laughable. What proof of your assertions n is there?

Its not just about the juvenile stuff...look at his election commission and what they are doing in Texas...look at the amount of time he has spent in Trump properties making money off of his own taxpayer funded visits. Look at any number of officials he put into place that were completely unqualified for their jobs bs but were big donors (Devis being a glaring example)

In one year how many of his people were indicted or plead guilty to crimes and had to amend statements or retroactively declare themselves foreign agents?

None of that is proof to you?

this applies to Obama, his justice, state and intelligence departments.

They've actually done worse.

Ahh..a bogus assertion of whataboutism with nothing factual to back it up.

I am not even a fan and it still hurts.

Plus there is no talking to the biggest head in the sand, butthurt, snowflake on the site. He has more posts since claiming to not post, that 99% of people have in that time.

Butthurt snowflake? Do you see me running away. While youball cry about post count...I try to engage in actual topics.

What is my head in the sand over...I ask people to prove me wrong when they claim I am so incorrect and every damn time the only response is some weak insult.

The exceptional n lately has been crackattack Who had I had a good back and forth with in the shutdown (if you could get through the others chiming in with nothing but attacks)

You poison the well with this kind of statement. It is circular, by definition. You've concluded that "he's a child", and - thus - no explanation of the positive he's done - none - will be met by anything other than "that's nonsense; he's a child".

The Swamp is an entity which seeks to control us. By definition, the most control which can be wielded over Americans is through tax and regulatory policy.

Trump has sliced both. Extremely. While replacing those who defend the 'control' ideology in our Government with people who abhor it.

Those in our country who engage in economic productivity - those who understand these concepts, and are the engine of our prosperity - have reacted in nearly one voice, and the result has been economic expansion to a degree never before seen in the stock market, and only seen a couple of other times in the economy in general.

And you are fully and totally unwilling to acknowledge that, because your philosophy is one of collectivism, and not one of individual merit.

You poison the well with this kind of statement. It is circular, by definition. You've concluded that "he's a child", and - thus - no explanation of the positive he's done - none - will be met by anything other than "that's nonsense; he's a child".

The Swamp is an entity which seeks to control us. By definition, the most control which can be wielded over Americans is through tax and regulatory policy.

Trump has sliced both. Extremely. While replacing those who defend the 'control' ideology in our Government with people who abhor it.

Those in our country who engage in economic productivity - those who understand these concepts, and are the engine of our prosperity - have reacted in nearly one voice, and the result has been economic expansion to a degree never before seen in the stock market, and only seen a couple of other times in the economy in general.

And you are fully and totally unwilling to acknowledge that, because your philosophy is one of collectivism, and not one of individual merit.

I proclaimhe is a child based on his own actions (and speech patterns)

Your response is to not even address that and claim things he has done with the swamp (other than get rid of some he didnt like and fill it with more swamp creatures as bad or worse that what was there is a problem you all cant get around though)

Positive he has done?

Ill give him a few things that he should get credit for.

-letting the generals dictate things in the ground in the ME while continuing the same strategies that we had that were working. Results have been good. And while I may not fully agree to what extent he let rules of engagement change...it has been working thus far.

-consumer confidence and business confidence...that is his...he is very friendly to business and Wall Street (interesting since that was seen as a knock in Hillary). How long will the bubble last...will he be able to avoid any criticism for that? He has continued the trends that preceded him (but lagging behind in job creation)

-I am ok with his scotus pick...however getting an easy choice to the court was not his doing. That was the work of congress obstructing Obamas choice. Any R President with this congress would have gotten a conservative Justice on the bench. He can thank McConnel for that one.

Economic expansion? Yeah, not quite as much as you think there.

You claim I lie and then oostbthis garbage?

That you claim you are against corruption but support Trump and think he is draining any swamp shows how little you know.

oostbthis? WTH is that?

Your response is to not even address that and claim things he has done with the swamp (other than get rid of some he didnt like and fill it with more swamp creatures as bad or worse that what was there is a problem you all cant get around though)

Positive he has done?

-letting the generals dictate things in the ground in the ME while continuing the same strategies that we had that were working. Results have been good. And while I may not fully agree to what extent he let rules of engagement change...it has been working thus far.

-consumer confidence and business confidence...that is his...he is very friendly to business and Wall Street (interesting since that was seen as a knock in Hillary). How long will the bubble last...will he be able to avoid any criticism for that? He has continued the trends that preceded him (but lagging behind in job creation)

-I am ok with his scotus pick...however getting an easy choice to the court was not his doing. That was the work of congress obstructing Obamas choice. Any R President with this congress would have gotten a conservative Justice on the bench. He can thank McConnel for that one.

Last time a 'child' kicked a$$ like this, Superman was in diapers.

MAGA

No, you do more than that. You proclaim him a child in order to deflect any evidence of his successes as meaningful.

Positive he has done?

I have absolutely explained that. I explained his effect on tax policy and regulation. I even alluded to replacing bad actors with good ones. Gorsuch alone is massive.

There you go. Calling some successes and then characterizing them as 'bubbles' and his job creation as insufficient.

How, pray tell, does one massively increase employment when unemployment is historically low? How does one avoid calling ANY economic expansion 'a bubble' in an economic environment which is boom/bust? By that standard, Reagan's historic economic growth was 'a bubble' as well.

:doh:

Without Trump, there is no Gorsuch. This is painfully obvious. Stop trying to diminish accomplishments while calling he who accomplished it 'a child'.

He has irritating idiosyncrasies. Considering your often immature reaction to attack on this very forearm, we could - logically - conclude that you're exactly as childlike. Hell: we could claim that of me as well, and/or a whole entire host of other participants on this forearm.

Trump is the most attacked politician in my memory. He has aspects of his personality which demonstrate a frailty.

That does not make him a child. It makes him a product of multiple societal factors, many likely emanating from his father's influence, and a life growing up in New York.

:doh:

By any rational measure, the economy has exploded. Your sour grapes are showing.

You claiming deflection is funny. I proclaimed him a child because that is what he is...has nothing to do with any deflection. I have no problem discussing the rest of the topic.

Tax policy has not bumped anything up...built in to a trend that was already happening? Think tax cuts will have a last effect in the economy despite history telling us otherwise?

Gorsuch I mentioned...and its hardly an accomplishment for a Republican president to get a conservative justice...and again the accomplishment made possible by congress not even discussing Garland. What Republican wouldnt have gotten a Gorsuch through?

Asfor the bubble...Trump himself has referred to that in the past. His words and republicans words in how bad the economy and job creation were...now job creation is down over the previous 2 years...sorry you cant handle facts.

I claim he is a child again because those are his actions...you keep acting as if its all Insaid...you aren't an intellectually honest person...just someone who tries to look smart. That you have to bring up me or a message board...great...none of us are president of the United States. His nicknames...among many other things...areabother sogn of that. Its ok to admit he is quite childish. But yiuball cant really even do that.

Economy exploded? No...its going very well...it has been improving steadily and hilarious thatbthe people screaming so much for needing credit bashed Obama over the economy.