Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jaguars at Titans: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Jaguars: RB David Williams, WR D.J. Chark, S C.J. Reavis, CB Tre Herndon, S Barry Church, OL Josh Walker, DT Abry Jones

Titans: OLB Kamalei Correa, DB Dane CruikshankDBInactive, DE Matt Dickerson, RB David Fluellen, OT Tyler Marz, RB Jeremy McNichols, OG Aaron Stinnie

37.5 O/U, From a purely viewing perspective hoping for the over

Hoping TEN defense at least gives me positive points, unlike when they sh1t the bed against IND and I lost by 0.3 pts. :mad:

Hoping the Titans just wipe out Jacksonville tonight.

Can't take anymore of this insightful and concise commentary. Does this place have a penalty box?

Can't take anymore of this insightful and concise commentary. Does this place have a penalty box?

Feel free to add something insightful.

Hell of a run by Henry

yep beast mode ish, plus some piss poor arm tackle attempts

That is the Henry we all expected from Day 1.

I hope he gets the right combo of opportunity, game plan, and supporting cast before he gets old or hurt. Dude has something special.

Hopefully he can draw an emotional undisciplined defense who are prone to ridiculous lapses for more weeks. More than that, I am quite afraid that MM just doesnt have it.

Jonnu Smith got his knee rolled up on. Helped off the field limping. Another injury to my team at least he's my back up. Get well soon Jonnu.

unbelievable....46 fantasy points for Henry tonight.

unbelievable....46 fantasy points for Henry tonight.

This is the guy I thought in preseason would be a huge breakout. Where was this guy all season? This is one of the best games in nfl history for any player.

Im done with fantasy after 20+ years. Jax shuts out the Colts offense, then gets throttled by the Titans who barely stops a MCown let Jets team? Pure luck.

Im done with fantasy after 20+ years. Jax shuts out the Colts offense, then gets throttled by the Titans who barely stops a MCown let Jets team? Pure luck.

I feel ya, bro....been there and said that a few times over the years.

See ya next season, Fireballer!

• Like 1

This was the identity Tennessee has had in recent years, pound the rock with that offensive line and keeping Mariota to play action and bootlegs. Figured that Henry would take that role once Murray left.

Have no idea what Vrabel has been trying to do this year, other than perhaps being another genius coach who wants to show everyone just how smart he is. This was once a young power running team, beating teams like KC late in the season. Jesus how do you that up?

Henry going off reminds me of when i gleefully started the jets defense vs the bills only to get matt barkleyed. :o

Breaking News: Derrick Henry just scored on a 40 yrd run.

Counting on your offense to pound the rock in today's gams is a pretty useless strategy. See Tennessees record. See Henry's past performance. You guys are Nutting over a career under achiever. He didn't magically turn into a good running back, and no team should aspire to be a primarily power run game, unless they want to not win anything significant.

It seems the Jags defenders kept going high against Henry. That's a dumb idea for trying to tackle him. lol

He dropped a 50 burger on DK. I really wish I had rostered him in at least 1 lineup! Dang it man!!