Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

30K Roger Goodell clown towels to be passed out at Patriots opener

Ex-Eagles and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.
"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," the ex-Eagles QB said Wednesday in a radio interview on the "Midday 180" show on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone. "Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard.
"Everybody puts the pin in and takes just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat. So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."
Blake says that he'd order ball boys to let air out of his footballs just before the start of games during his entire NFL career, which included time with the Eagles in 2004.

:lol:

Wow newbie is failing hardcore here. Just admit your team cheats like crazy too. Hell, every NFL team has cheated and quite a few have cheated a lot more than the patriots. There's an actual website that shows you how many times each team has cheated and got caught. The difference is the patriots were actually winners compared to the other teams. More recently would be the falcons pumping fake crowd noise into the stadium. That's just a LITTLE bit worse than the supposed "deflated" footballs

who's your real favorite, the dolphins or the eagles ?

Dolphins as a kid. Then started rooting for the Eagles to win one before my dad passed away. He was a huge fan. The ring never happened and he passed away in 2009. I'd say the Eagles overtook Miami as my favorite team around 2000.

Wow newbie is failing hardcore here. Just admit your team cheats like crazy too. Hell, every NFL team has cheated and quite a few have cheated a lot more than the patriots. There's an actual website that shows you how many times each team has cheated and got caught. The difference is the patriots were actually winners compared to the other teams. More recently would be the falcons pumping fake crowd noise into the stadium. That's just a LITTLE bit worse than the supposed "deflated" footballs

I didn't even remember Jeff Blake playing for the Eagles. If a third string clipboard holder is your team's biggest example of a cheater, you're doing ok. :music_guitarred:

Dolphins as a kid. Then started rooting for the Eagles to win one before my dad passed away. He was a huge fan. The ring never happened and he passed away in 2009. I'd say the Eagles overtook Miami as my favorite team around 2000.

That was what made the Sox winning in 2004 so special.

so many people had waited so long.

Here's to hoping the eagles win before you die. :cheers:

Awww, that was really nice Edjr. Thanks

all bullshiAt aside - thanks for the honesty, and I really do hope you get to see the Eagles win it one day for you... and for your Dad... that's pretty meaningful stuff there.

Now I'm gonna' say a few things, not intended as an attack... it's a LOT like the Red Sox... generational disappointment... hating, LOATHING the Yankees... and behavior from Boston fans that was simply reprehensible... steeped in jealousy, anger, and generations of failure... we didn't just hate the Yankees... we hated them for our dead relatives.

This is so similar to what I see with NE haters - NE has "taken away" a lot of things from their rivals... STL's "dynasty", PHI's only SB, Manning's Seat on the NFL Iron Throne, Steeler's modern dynasty, etc. etc.

And people HATE them for it the way Sox fans hated the Yankees.

It's not surprising to me that Newbie, one of the biggest NE haters out there, is hating them (in part) because of what they did to his father's beloved Eagles.

I never hated the Yankees, never got that whole thing.

I hated the Red Sox for sucking and choking

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

There is a difference between trying to get an edge and blatant cheating. And Brady's suspension and the Pats' lost pick explains that better than I can. :wave:

Again. Waiting for the link Mr. BLAH BLAH BLAH :bench:

He didn't mention that he hopes it's this year so you can die earlier! What a jerk you are Ed.

all bullshiAt aside - thanks for the honesty, and I really do hope you get to see the Eagles win it one day for you... and for your Dad... that's pretty meaningful stuff there.

Now I'm gonna' say a few things, not intended as an attack... it's a LOT like the Red Sox... generational disappointment... hating, LOATHING the Yankees... and behavior from Boston fans that was simply reprehensible... steeped in jealousy, anger, and generations of failure... we didn't just hate the Yankees... we hated them for our dead relatives.

This is so similar to what I see with NE haters - NE has "taken away" a lot of things from their rivals... STL's "dynasty", PHI's only SB, Manning's Seat on the NFL Iron Throne, Steeler's modern dynasty, etc. etc.

And people HATE them for it the way Sox fans hated the Yankees.

It's not surprising to me that Newbie, one of the biggest NE haters out there, is hating them (in part) because of what they did to his father's beloved Eagles.

From a psychoanalytical standpoint, you may be onto something. Thanks for making my dad die an unhappy man, Belichick. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

From a psychoanalytical standpoint, you may be onto something. Thanks for making my dad die an unhappy man, Belichick. :thumbsdown:

I'm sure you did that all on your own.

Make that 70,000 clown towels

cool I should be able to score one

I need one for the bar. Get me one and I'll make it worth your while.

I need one for the bar. Get me one and I'll make it worth your while.

You gonna blow him or let him fock you in the ass? :hyper:

:lol:

Why do they identify Blake as an ex-Eagle twice when he played one year here as a backup and had 37 total pass attempts? Versus his 5-6 year career in Cincy including all his best seasons?

I had forgotten he was ever on the Iggles roster. :dunno:

You gonna blow him or let him fock you in the ass? :hyper:

I was thinking of hiring a Vietnamese hooker with A cups to give him a neck t!tty massage.

Why do they identify Blake as an ex-Eagle twice when he played one year here as a backup and had 37 total pass attempts? Versus his 5-6 year career in Cincy including all his best seasons?

He was also a Saint.

Well, seeing as you've been a fan for about two years, that's understandable. Poseur

Well, seeing as you've been a fan for about two years, that's understandable. Pouser

Want to bet? I prove I've been an Eagkes fan for longer than two years and you leave for a month.

Deal?

Want to bet? I prove I've been an Eagkes fan for longer than two years and you leave for a month.

Deal?

Nope. You're a confirmed welcher and liar.

the Eagles LOL No wonder the poor bastard drank himself to death.
  • Like 1

Dam 70,000 towels now? I want one. Hopefully they will be selling them online afterwards

Will the Messiah (Rog) find some crooked ass way to fine Kraft for this?

How much you want to bet NBC doesn't once show the crowd waving these flags?