Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

SNF Giants at Cowboys

Eli sucks

ODB is a ######

Cowboys are homos

That about sums it up.

Giants o-line is not doing eli any favors though.

Giants really need to move on from Eli next year. And they are tied in having to pay Beckham. They need to start over which is a shame for them since this is a real solid defense.

Jesus focking Christ Giants how about play some focking defense. I need you to score points not give them up :mad:

They drafted a QB in the third round this year. Stifle yourselves.

This game is boring. As a matter of fact, most of the games today were.

I'm stunned... Boy did I overrated the Giants.

Dak sucked and the Boys still took care of biz... Washington would of beat this Giants team.

Lol. You would think some of you have never seen a football season before. Clownish

Giants really need to move on from Eli next year. And they are tied in having to pay Beckham. They need to start over which is a shame for them since this is a real solid defense.

I'm as shocked as anyone.. If this is what this Giants offense is, they're in big trouble.. If they are more, give OBJ the MVP today.

Dak sucked and the Boys still took care of biz... Washington would of beat this Giants team.

Granted, no OBJ... but they looked putrid. Brandon Marshall was invisible, and they'll be on the bottom of the league in rushing once again.

Love that patented "deer in a headlight" Eli face though. Pure gold.

We heard all during camp and leading up to this game - how much Linehan and Red had been coaching up Dak to handle NY's blitz packages.. The main focus on getting the ball out of Dak's hands as soon as possible, quick step throws.. Dak wasn't great last night, but the new philosophy certainly helped - he looked like a totally different qb back there opposed to his 2 meetings with NY last year.

I say it every year - and I'll say it again... I just can't believe (now) 35 year old, slow ass Jason Witten gets open against this Giants defense. 7 for 59. 1 td, seriously? I don't understand it - but I'm glad it happens.

We heard all during camp and leading up to this game - how much Linehan and Red had been coaching up Dak to handle NY's blitz packages.. The main focus on getting the ball out of Dak's hands as soon as possible, quick step throws.. Dak wasn't great last night, but the new philosophy certainly helped - he looked like a totally different qb back there opposed to his 2 meetings with NY last year.

I say it every year - and I'll say it again... I just can't believe (now) 35 year old, slow ass Jason Witten gets open against this Giants defense. 7 for 59. 1 td, seriously? I don't understand it - but I'm glad it happens.

That play action pass at the goal line was pretty.

Witten is now the Cowboys' All Time leading WR (yards) - he passed Irvin last night, that's crazy.

wow thew giants are terrible.

The Cowboys best WR is Butler, yet he never plays :dunno:

The NFL continues to put lipstick on a pig. The lack of practice was so apparent throughout the league some games were unwatchable. The games looked more like a scripted scrimmage than a competitive football game.

Many of us knew this was coming.

From 2011

How practice changes could negatively impact NFL games

The recently signed collective bargaining agreement means more than labor peace for the next 10 years. The NFL game is undergoing a subtle makeover because of the new CBA that will not only change the quality of play in the preseason, but also impact the way the regular-season game is played.

That statement isn't designed to set off alarms, but new rules have modified practice schedules and forced coaches to adjust their preparation, specifically in these two ways:

» Gone are the grueling two-a-day practices that have long been a staple of training camps. In their place, teams are able to conduct one full-contact padded practice per day accompanied by a walkthrough period.

» The league has also placed limits on the number of full-contact padded practices during the regular season. Teams are permitted a total of 14 for the year with 11 of those practices conducted during the first 11 weeks of the season (a maximum of one per week).

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story/09000d5d8215c8ab/article/how-practice-changes-could-negatively-impact-nfl-games

Today, High School pracrices are tougher the NFL practices. The NFL is playing us all for a bunch of fools!

Yesterday was like the fifth week of the exhibition season. Bad play everywhere.

Yesterday was like the fifth week of the exhibition season. Bad play everywhere.

It really was. Pre-season games are useless. It's time to stop the charade.

How will that improve play?

starters barely play (maybe 4 quarters out of 16) and coaches use as bland of schemes they can.

Think of all the scrubs that get practice time that won't even make the teams? coaches waste a ton of time with guys that won't the cut

They do no prep for pre-season games.

I hate Mcadoo. Don't mind losing, good team on the road. But they were flat. I wonder, after the playoff game last year, and then opening like they did last night, what would have been said about the guy before him, the one that has two rings? They would have crucified him, that's what. This Mike McCarthy protege has been given a pass Coughlin could only have dreamed of. That 11-5 last year was all Spagnulo and the defense.

It really was. Pre-season games are useless. It's time to stop the charade.

All this is going to come to the forefront at the next CBA negotiations.

The owners are going to push for expanding the season to 18 games - the players are likely to go along, assuming they shrink the preseason, and a maybe a few other concessions.

starters barely play (maybe 4 quarters out of 16) and coaches use as bland of schemes they can.

Think of all the scrubs that get practice time that won't even make the teams? coaches waste a ton of time with guys that won't the cut

They do no prep for pre-season games.

How will eliminating them improve the process?

All this is going to come to the forefront at the next CBA negotiations.

The owners are going to push for expanding the season to 18 games - the players are likely to go along, assuming they shrink the preseason, and a maybe a few other concessions.

If they give the players weed they can cut their pay in half and make them play 20 games.

If they give the players weed they can cut their pay in half and make them play 20 games.

Ha, you are pretty much dead ass right here. :D

I've mentioned it before, and I was serious - if the owners give in to weed, the players will more than likely agree to all kinds of stuff - expansion included.

Ha, you are pretty much dead ass right here. :D

I've mentioned it before, and I was serious - if the owners give in to weed, the players will more than likely agree to all kinds of stuff - expansion included.

The problem is that the players and owners are trying to improve things only for themselves. Nobody cares about the game or the fans. The big losers are the fans who have proven they do not deserve better.

The problem is that the players and owners are trying to improve things only for themselves. Nobody cares about the game or the fans. The big losers are the fans who have proven they do not deserve better.

I think expansion has a lot to do with it too... Gawd there are some awful QBs staring in the league.

I did not watch one minute of any pregame this week. I don't feel I missed anything. Especially the dumbass fantasy shows. Give me an injury report and a schedule. That's all that is needed.

I did not watch one minute of any pregame this week. I don't feel I missed anything. Especially the dumbass fantasy shows. Give me an injury report and a schedule. That's all that is needed.

The NFL and what makes a player good has totally gone by the wayside.

It's fantasy stats 24/7. It's terrible.

Yeah I watch very little to no pre game these days. It is full of bad fantasy advice and then weird little games of charades. I think the target audience is 15-21.

Eli sucks

ODB is a ######

Cowboys are homos

:lol:

Go Cowboys!!

Yes on all points

Granted, no OBJ... but they looked putrid. Brandon Marshall was invisible, and they'll be on the bottom of the league in rushing once again.

Love that patented "deer in a headlight" Eli face though. Pure gold.

His face has always been that of a spoiled brat with a poopy diaper :P

Yeah I really missed Romo last night, he'd have lit them up for another 2 TD's imo.

It really was.

Bullish!t. Some teams showed up to play and were well prepared.

Pats and Giants both looked bad and just flat out got beat.

Next week could be a completely different story.