Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

SNF Giants at Cowboys

Bullish!t. Some teams showed up to play and were well prepared.

Pats and Giants both looked bad and just flat out got beat.

Next week could be a completely different story.

name teams that played well on offense.

Chiefs?

I hate Mcadoo. Don't mind losing, good team on the road. But they were flat. I wonder, after the playoff game last year, and then opening like they did last night, what would have been said about the guy before him, the one that has two rings? They would have crucified him, that's what. This Mike McCarthy protege has been given a pass Coughlin could only have dreamed of. That 11-5 last year was all Spagnulo and the defense.

treated Coughlin atrociously... its a joke.

yeah, but ed didn't watch so he knows stuff

and you did :lol:

yeah, but ed didn't watch so he knows stuff

Even the Pats played ok on offense. They just failed to convert on those 4th and 1's.

And their D got torched by a freak and a KHunt.

Jags

Raiders

Eagles

Rams

Ravens

Panthers

The Ravens did not play well offensively. Jags and Panthers didn't break 300 yds, wouldn't say that is playing well either.

The Ravens did not play well offensively. Jags and Panthers didn't break 300 yds, wouldn't say that is playing well either.

All those offenses played well enough to beat their opponents by a comfortable margin.

Even though the Cowboys didnt put up massive points and stats, they controlled the game, Elliot rushed for a hundred, Dak didn't turn the ball over and they took what the D gave them. Not a stellar offensive performance, but still a good one.

Dallas didn't light up the scoreboard, but 392 yards against that Giants defense was pretty damn good.

• Like 1

treated Coughlin atrociously... its a joke.

I'm still not happy having Coach Coughlin not here.

Mets and Giants - giving up on the old school coach.

Dallas didn't light up the scoreboard, but 392 yards against that Giants defense was pretty damn good.

Well, when that's what happens when you have the ball for most of the game. The Giants offense was the cowboys offense best friend last night.

1st and goal from the 2 in the 1st quarter.,

3 incomplete passes to dez and a fg :lol:

Nice to see the coaching was in tip top form

Well, when that's what happens when you have the ball for most of the game. The Giants offense was the cowboys offense best friend last night.

Gotta give the Cowboys D some credit here too.

Do we need any more proof that redheads are insane?

• Like 1

Gotta give the Cowboys D some credit here too.

Yes. But the giant offense was by far the worse unit of the four out there. By a wide margin

Do we need any more proof that redheads are insane?

as soon as Al and Cris started yammering about how Dez had 1 catch in 2 games last year.

you knew Dez knew that and you know Alfred E. Neuman was told that by Dez all week leading to the game.

"look Dak, I don't want to listen to him b1tch all week, please throw him the ball as much as you can"

it was a given they'd force the ball to him.

He still had a sh1t game too

as soon as Al and Cris started yammering about how Dez had 1 catch in 2 games last year.

you knew Dez knew that and you know Alfred E. Neuman was told that by Dez all week leading to the game.

"look Dak, I don't want to listen to him b1tch all week, please throw him the ball as much as you can"

it was a given they'd force the ball to him.

He still had a sh1t game too

You'd think they'd wanna get every ounce of production they can from Zeke in case he actually does have to serve a suspension.

Yes, that pizzed me off to no end!!! :wall:

"The Best Line" + "The Best RB" = 3 pts. .......I hate it when coaches try to get cute.

This kind of crap is EXACTLY why I want Red Garrett gone.. This is twice he's pulled stupid shiit like this - last year in the Divisional game against GB. :wall:

• Like 1

This kind of crap is EXACTLY why I want Red Garrett gone.. This is twice he's pulled stupid shiit like this - last year in the Divisional game against GB. :wall:

yep!

but who are we going to get that's better?

yep!

You can have Mcadoo if you want

Jags

Raiders

Eagles

Rams

Ravens

Panthers

You can pretend the product is good but in reality it is a shell of what is was. The NFL has hit its peak in the USA but it will be awhile before it is not the most popular sport. Americans are becoming very used to paying more for less.

You can have Mcadoo if you want

McaDON'T!

Coach Coughlin. .

He's with the Jags now correct?

And though I respect him, he's too old.

yep!

Well, there is that I guess - right off hand, I don't have a name.... But hell, damn near anybody would be better. We're 7 years in - how much more do we need to see? Red Garrett is a terrible clock manager and he's too damn locked into managing like a video game... Every default instinct he has is to pass the ball - no matter the circumstance.

The GB game last year was inexcusable, period... Then just to prove he's not learned a damn thing - he chunks it 3 times from 1st and 10 on NY's 3 yard line - 2 of those from the Shotgun.. Hey dumbass, you have Zeke Elliot and that offensive line at your disposal - run the damn ball! :wall:

Well, there is that I guess - right off hand, I don't have a name.... But hell, damn near anybody would be better. We're 7 years in - how much more do we need to see? Red Garrett is a terrible clock manager and he's too damn locked into managing like a video game... Every default instinct he has is to pass the ball - no matter the circumstance.

The GB game last year was inexcusable, period... Then just to prove he's not learned a damn thing - he chunks it 3 times from 1st and 10 on NY's 3 yard line - 2 of those from the Shotgun.. Hey dumbass, you have Zeke Elliot and that offensive line at your disposal - run the damn ball! :wall:

:thumbsup:

There are some other baffling lengthy tenured head coaches out there.

Marvin Lewis 2003
Mike McCarthy 2006

I actually heard these words from Joe Buck's mouth Sunday "Mike McCarthy is a great coach" :o :doh:

I actually heard these words from Joe Buck's mouth Sunday "Mike McCarthy is a great coach" :o :doh:

Speaking of crazy things announcers say... Listening to Chucky call the Vikes game last night... We all know there isn't a player he doesn't just love!

Well last night he was salivating over Bradford, said, "he can play QB as well as anyone". Then he caught himself, realizing how stupid that statement was, then added, "in pocket pressure situations". :lol:

There are some other baffling lengthy tenured head coaches out there.

Marvin Lewis 2003
Mike McCarthy 2006

Jeff Fisher was the poster child for that crap.

:thumbsup:

The guy has won 2 playoff games and lost twice at home being the #1 seed.

And that's just the eye catching stuff that pops up on a Google search...... When you've watched every single one of his games over those 7 years - there's pages and pages of over-his-head stupidity that doesn't even show up on a search.

• Like 1

This has to be Marvin Lewis swan song. He's had some decent teams make the playoffs and never won any of these games. HC since 2003 and not one playoff win.

This has to be Marvin Lewis swan song. He's had some decent teams make the playoffs and never won any of these games. HC since 2003 and not one playoff win.

Funny that, deservedly so mind you, the media and many fans were yelling about Jeff Fisher. Yet Lewis gets a pass. Hmmmmm

Funny that, deservedly so mind you, the media and many fans were yelling about Jeff Fisher. Yet Lewis gets a pass. Hmmmmm

You mean :ninja: has something to do with it ?

You mean :ninja: has something to do with it ?

That and he works cheap and the bengals are about as cheap as it gets.

I'm stunned... Boy did I overrated the Giants.

Dak sucked and the Boys still took care of biz... Washington would of beat this Giants team.

I'm stunned....boy did I overrated the Cowboys.

Dak sucked and the Boys didn't take care of biz...

Washington would have beat this Cowboys team

I'm stunned....boy did I overrated the Cowboys.

Dak sucked and the Boys didn't take care of biz...

Washington would have beat this Cowboys team

Hard to argue that... Too bad we didn't get the Giants again.

• Like 1