Sign in to follow this  
ESPN's Jemele Hill call Trump a "white supremacist" in tweet, still has job...

He condemned them, but he also didn't advance that false narrative that these anti fascist groups commiting violence are patriots

The left isn't used to a President that doesn't take sides in riots. Nor are they used to a President that sends Congress directives to do their jobs. Brave new world.

They're sissy cuck snowflakes like everyone. Just wanted their own moment in the sun

And I suppose you can't really blame 'em for that :dunno:

Let's not forget your sissy epic meltdown on election night.

• Like 1

This has got to be a record for the most snowflakes in one thread.

I appreciate your trolling here, in fact I was meaning to congratulate you on your recent Manage Bored exploits in that area. Especially the veto trade thread you created. It's a fun read. :doublethumbsup:

But, to be somewhat serious here, most people (at least me) aren't "offended" or "triggered" by what Ms.Hill said. Most of us are just pointing out two things.

1. What happened to ESPN and why are they all the sudden propping up social and political issues with a certain slant? We miss the days of turning on that station and watching / talking / seeing.....sports. It's as if Twitter is now their producer of content.

2. Simply pointing out some perceived hypocrisy, where it's not what you say in public its who you say it about (which side of an aisle they stand on) is what matters.

Talking about those two things on a message bored (where we talk about all sorts of stuff) is, well, what we do here. :)

Let's not forget your sissy epic meltdown on election night.

:thumbsup:

Epic, then quitting the forum for several months because he simply couldn't deal with it.. Hilarious..

• Like 1

1. What happened to ESPN and why are they all the sudden propping up social and political issues with a certain slant? We miss the days of turning on that station and watching / talking / seeing.....sports. It's as if Twitter is now their producer of content.

I would go further, to say that ESPN is promoting these attitudes as they have intentionally become a black network and are marketing themselves as such. They found a niche based presumably on an examination of their ratings. White men over the age of 25 simply don't watch much content outside of of live events. White women don't watch at all. Who is left? These people are being catered to in all facets.

:thumbsup:

Epic, then quitting the forum for several months because he simply couldn't deal with it.. Hilarious..

Pretty sure he was in a substance abuse/mental health facility. Or he's just a giant puss. Either way.

What if a person had a private conversation secretly taped without their knowledge and yet was ultimately stripped of their job and kicked out of a league based on a person making that public?

Leave Billy Bush out of this.

Saw where Les Moonves is slagging Disney,/ESPN now too.

"I'm a sports fan, but when I turn on ESPN, I see people yelling at each other."

And this guy runs a network.

Daryl Strawberry stood out against her, pretty cool interview

basically said it would have been easy for Trump to just shine him on and shun him but he has treated him with nothing but respect and friendship, Daryl will stand up to anyone on Donald's behalf

I'm not defending sh!t other than a person's right to type whatever the fock they want on the internet if it's a personal account.

As long as you don't go Newbie or beyond, say what you focking want to say.

But that right applies to everyone that's a citizen. You, me, and a lot of in-betweens that (likely) neither of us particularly care for, but are still given the same Constitutional playbook to abide by.

What about the Dreamers?

But if it was a white man saying something about Barack, he probably would have been shown the door...

https://sports.yahoo.com/jemele-hill-hears-espn-calling-195714200.html

Like when NBC fired Trump....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

Obama's '07 speech which @DailyCaller just released not only shows that Obama is a racist but also how the press always covers for him.

And remember all those posts by the 'snowflake' liberals crying about how terrible it was.... :rolleyes:

Like when NBC fired Trump....

And remember all those posts by the 'snowflake' liberals crying about how terrible it was.... :rolleyes:

That's gonna leave a mark.

Has anyone even heard of her before this?

This seems to be a great career move on her part.

Yes. She was on Around The Horn and I didn't care for her then and she was on The Sports Reporters a bunch

I believe that since the Left does not believe in freedom of speech she should be fired. These people can't even live by their own rules

Has anyone even heard of her before this?

This seems to be a great career move on her part.

Yeah she's been race baiting at ESPN for a very long time. She's one the reasons I avoid that channel

You can't make this sh1t up. Hill is suspended for calling for a boycott of Cowboys sponsors. Does she realize who pays her bills? What a friggin idiot. And ESPN didn't have the balls to fire her. Wonder why not.

Trump got another person to take his side. MAGA

You can't make this sh1t up. Hill is suspended for calling for a boycott of Cowboys sponsors. Does she realize who pays her bills? What a friggin idiot. And ESPN didn't have the balls to fire her. Wonder why not.

To prevent a lawsuit. And a boycott led by Al Sharpton.

There is going to be a black vs white civil war in this country soon. MAGA

Hate to say it but I feel bad for the blacks. They shoot like storm troopers. Can't hit sh1t with a gun. Meanwhile, you got Billy Bob who's fatass can't hardly move but can snipe your ass with his rifle from hundreds of yards away

which side will orange take ?

Hopefully that's the last we hear about her. Good riddance.

It's not going to be black v white, though most blacks will unfortunately be on the wrong side.

When her contract is up, she'll be gone. Rest easy white people.

You think only 'white people' are irritated by her stupid ravings?

Did the ESPN disciplinary action happen because of white people?

She will probably continue to get paid as well during the two weeks...

She will be back and her stupid mouth will say something again which hopefully will get her fired and then never heard from again...

She will probably continue to get paid as well during the two weeks...

She will be back and her stupid mouth will say something again which hopefully will get her fired and then never heard from again...

The ONLY thing she ever talks about is race, so logically the only reason she'll be fired is because of race. Instant lawsuit, unless she is WELL severenced. She is talking her way into a 7 figure check. Win-win for her.

There will be no such thing.

well, since he hates blacks, Trump will simply maintain his position as leader of the whites.

no i meant your other alias, newbie. I assumed Jesus was orange also ?

Said it in the other thread....You can call out Trump alls you want..

You DON'T mess with Jerry Jones when it comes to the NFL...That's a suicide mission

CNN will hire her the second ESPN cans her

Wrong.

The View.

Disney owns both networks. It'll be just like moving that pain in the ass in payroll over to accounts payable.