Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

why are they still acting like animals in ferguson ?

Sure, people are killed every day, but in this instance that death can be used, and so it shall be....

You expected them to act like humans?

you can take the animal out of the zoo, you cannot take the zoo out of the animal

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – A report by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch this morning shows the official autopsy supports Ferguson officer Darren Wilson’s claim that Michael Brown struggled with him in his patrol vehicle, and that Brown did not have his hands up when he was shot Aug. 9.

A source tells the Post-Dispatch that Wilson testified to the Grand Jury that when he tried to get out of his SUV to talk to Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson about the theft of cigarillos, Brown slammed the door shut and punched him in the face.

Wilson pulled his weapon, and Brown grabbed it. At one point, the barrel was pointed at Wilson’s hip, then a shot was fired hitting Brown’s hand.

Wilson says he then chased Brown, who turned and ran toward him. Wilson said “stop,” then fired. Brown kept coming, so Wilson fired several more shots.

The Post-Dispatch also had three experts examine the official autopsy.

St. Louis medical examiner Dr. Michael Graham says the report supports claims that there was a “significant struggle” in Wilson’s patrol car, and Brown suffered a hand wound at “relatively short range.”

A forensic pathologist from San Francisco, Dr. Judy Melinek, says based on a bullet wound to Brown’s arm, Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson in the standard surrender position – with hands up and palms out – when he was shot, and Brown was falling forward or lunging when he was hit by the fatal shot to the top of his head.

Based on toxicology tests, Ohio State University College of Pharmacy consultant Alfred Staubus concludes Brown had used marijuana within a few hours of his death, but it is not clear if he was impaired at the time.

The Post-Dispatch says Brown’s family attorney calls Wilson’s account “absurd from beginning to end.”

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/new-information-released-on-michael-brown-case/

It's not an act.

This

When it comes to nergoes, never let facts get in the way of a good chance to riot.

When you're close enough to get gunshot residue on your hands and your blood on the cop's gun....

You're too focking close.

Latest is that the forensics indicate that his hands may not have even been up as previously reported.

So much for "Hands up! Don't shoot!"

The good thing about black riots is they only destroy their own . They don't pack up and say hey guys lets go loot a good neighborhood. They loot the business that has been in their town supporting them for 40 years. so its not like they hurt anyone but themselves.

• Like 1

You guys are terrible. I hadn't realized how deeply imbeded racism is around here. :(

You guys are terrible. I hadn't realized how deeply imbeded racism is around here. :(

How long have you been here? It's neck and neck with homophobic, anti-Muslim and anti-science opinions. I shudder to think what would happen if there was a gay black climatologist from Qatar.

How long have you been here? It's neck and neck with homophobic, anti-Muslim and anti-science opinions. I shudder to think what would happen if there was a gay black climatologist scientist from Qatar.

I support Darren Wilson as well as nearly all predecessor cops that have gotten stuck in his shoes, I hate affirmative action with every fiber of my being, and I view 'white privilege' as nonsense.

So we have a lot in common. I was hoping more were like me.

But then I fully support equality, I don't hate/disparage black people on their skin color or lump them all together or insult them, have a positive opinion of the '60s civil rights movement, and don't generally mind the black influx into the neighborhood I grew up in.

How many blacks live in Fergusson, and how many are actually rioting?

Black scumbags and black crime are disportionately higher than other races, but don't let their over-representation in the media cloud your thinking. MOST blacks are good, honest, classy people who want what everyone else in America wants - to raise a family and be happy.

I hate scum too - regardless of race, but I wouldn't paint with such a broad brush.

• Like 1

How many blacks live in Fergusson, and how many are actually rioting?.

a lot and all of them.

How many blacks live in Fergusson, and how many are actually rioting?.

a lot and all of them.

That State Senator is a pretty humorous follow on twitter. When everything first went down, she was calling out our Governor, a fellow Democrat without hesitation. " you Jay Nixon, You!" She also takes around big cutouts of his head and claims "Flat Jay" is nowhere to be found.

I support Darren Wilson as well as nearly all predecessor cops that have gotten stuck in his shoes, I hate affirmative action with every fiber of my being, and I view 'white privilege' as nonsense.

So we have a lot in common. I was hoping more were like me.

But then I fully support equality, I don't hate/disparage black people on their skin color or lump them all together or insult them, have a positive opinion of the '60s civil rights movement, and don't generally mind the black influx into the neighborhood I grew up in.

Get the f*ck out of here with your reasonable thoughts. We don't like "your kind" on these boards. :mad:

Well, some folks here may be. But the problem is in differentiating between inherent deficiencies and the reality that the black culture seems to not only enable but encourage this behavior. It can be a fine line between recognizing the reality of the situation and racism. :dunno:

Well, some folks here may be. But the problem is in differentiating between inherent deficiencies and the reality that the black culture seems to not only enable but encourage this behavior. It can be a fine line between recognizing the reality of the situation and racism. :dunno:

nope. if you do not believe that blacks are pure as the driven snow and can not do anything bad you are a racist.

nope. if you do not believe that blacks are pure as the driven snow and can not do anything bad you are a racist.

Or if you post that 'all of them' are rioting when it's only a handful, that would look very suspicious.

Or if you post that 'all of them' are rioting when it's only a handful, that would look very suspicious.

welllll when it appears alllll of them ARE in fact rioting its hard not to look suspicious to people who do not share that view.

If the police are the biggest problem in your life, you have bigger problems than the police. Those people should be down at the board of education and demanding better, safer schools. But then again, your typical inner city school gives them what they want. Childcare.

If the police are the biggest problem in your life, you have bigger problems than the police. Those people should be down at the board of education and demanding better, safer schools. But then again, your typical inner city school gives them what they want. Childcare.

This isn't inner city, it's first ring suburb.

Then they stand around and wonder who is going to rebuild for them.

We wil all pay for it and they know it.

Guys like wiffle and moz step over that line regularly.

welllll when it appears alllll of them ARE in fact rioting its hard not to look suspicious to people who do not share that view.

The fact that you think every black person in Ferguson is rioting is all anyone needs to know when considering your thoughts on the subject.

The fact that you think every black person in Ferguson is rioting is all anyone needs to know when considering your thoughts on the subject.

Well, he doesn't think the ghey blacks are bad. Because that would be stupid and he would wish himself dead.