Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

So are we banging this Down syndrome beauty pageant girl?

#hertoo

who you going to believe, me or corky?

threads like this is what makes this the greatest messageboard around.

• Like 1

threads like this is what makes this the greatest messageboard around.

Hah...i saw the story and was like...this is prime FFToday material. Like a big giant Down syndrome softball sitting out there.

• Like 1

She had no idea why the crowd was laughing when during the swimsuit competition she walked out wearing a pink bikini and bright orange floaties.

• Like 4

She had no idea why the crowd was laughing when during the swimsuit competition she walked out wearing a pink bikini and bright orange floaties.

:doublethumbsup:

:overhead:

I bet she gives a mean handjob, what with the arm spasms and all.

tardpower is real.

middle school we had a wing of the school where they all went.

When one would go bananas and fight with the teachers, it would take 3 or 4 teachers to sedate them

Shes from small town Minnesota. Howd they ever even figure out she was retarded?

M I N N E S O T A spells MOON!!!

tardpower is real.

When one would go bananas and fight with the teachers, it would take 3 or 4 teachers to have underage secks with them

FIFY........fuckin teachers....they bang everything

tardpower is real.

When one would go bananas and fight with the teachers, it would take 3 or 4 teachers to sedate them

When I was in high school, the sped kids had a table to themselves in the cafeteria.

One day, one of em just wigged the Fock out and started whaling on this dude who was walking by. He was so shocked, he was getting his focking ass beat.

School cop jumps into the fray. Pepper spray. Didnt phase him. Ended up taking him, the gym teacher and the football coach to get the guy wrestled to the ground and cuffed.

Kid was like a squat little whirlwind of crazy tard fists. It was the only fight I ever saw in high school where nobody cheered. Just shocked silence.

When i was in HS the Cross Country coach talked me into going out my senior year.....im slower than molasses. I’m basketball fast...not long distance fast. We had a Downs kid on the team......he was the only kid on our team i ever beat.

But ill tell you this.....i kicked his ass. I was already sitting drinking my gatorade while he was figuring out which orange cone to go around . Beat your ass Kevin....cacksucker.

When i was in HS the Cross Country coach talked me into going out my senior year

Was your coach a man or woman? Curious how this turned out.

tardpower is real.

I believe the term is "Retard Strong" as in, they don't know enough to NOT KNOW they cant lift a car.

I used it as a FF team name years back.

I believe the term is "Retard Strong" as in, they don't know enough to NOT KNOW they cant lift a car.

I used it as a FF team name years back.

I've heard the term "Retard Strength" a few times.

Was your coach a man or woman? Curious how this turned out.

Ha..he was a dude....no anal.

Small town...one of those “If you go out ill put you on varsity right away”...i was like...meh...senior year..why not.

it was a bad call. Hated it. But...my coach didn’t rape me soooo. Then again.....seems like i slept on the bus a lot...hm.

Ha..he was a dude....no anal.

Small town...one of those “If you go out ill put you on varsity right away”...i was like...meh...senior year..why not.

it was a bad call. Hated it. But...my coach didn’t rape me soooo. Then again.....seems like i slept on the bus a lot...hm.

#youtoo? :banana:

:lol: well done :thumbsup:

Not sure. Is her snatch caved in and all out of proportion with her asswhole?

Newbie? :o

I'm Down :banana:

With the sickness. Oooh ah wa ha!

taint is our new gocolts

I heard her car got stuck in traffic on the way to the pageant so she was a little tardy.

:lol: