Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Nikolas Cruz (florida shooter) enters Not guilty plea. Judge is hot too.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-judge-enters-not-guilty-plea-suspected-parkland-174739261.html

The deal is he has agreed to plead guilty if at any time the prosecution waives the death penalty. Id say fockem and let the not guilty plea stand and fry his azz.

Edit: Ok since multiple people are inexplicably confused by this for some reason, let me explain better...His plea of not guilty does not mean he is denying it or that he will fight for his innocence. He simply has said he will change the plea to guilty if the prosecution takes the death penalty off the table. Not guilty plea means a longer drawn out court session which is less desireable. Its hismonly bargaining chip since he is going down for this no matter what.

10/10 would bang

Oh and I think thats standard for court rooms where the defendant, even if clearly guilty, pleas not guilty. Now, I could be wrong about it (law isnt my forte) but from what Ive seen and heard thats what you mostly do. Either that or enter a plea of no contest (not sure if that would work here or not as I dont know much about courtroom preceding). Worms could prob tell you a lot more and explain it better than I could

10/10 would bang

Oh and I think thats standard for court rooms where the defendant, even if clearly guilty, pleas not guilty. Now, I could be wrong about it (law isnt my forte) but from what Ive seen and heard thats what you mostly do. Either that or enter a plea of no contest (not sure if that would work here or not as I dont know much about courtroom preceding). Worms could prob tell you a lot more and explain it better than I could

Usually you can plead guilty to avoid the death penalty I think. In this case basically he had insanity or the chair to choose from. Is Worms his lawyer? Who,would be dumb enough to advise a not guilty plea?

What kind of low class uniform is that for those Broward Sherrifs? I know those are the corrections guys, but still, that's a horrible look.

Usually you can plead guilty to avoid the death penalty I think. In this case basically he had insanity or the chair to choose from. Is Worms his lawyer? Who,would be dumb enough to advise a not guilty plea?

Someone who thought it would help getting in the judges briefs?

I would like the record to reflect that this judge being hot is a moon landing here.

Thank you

Cocked and loaded! Damn millenials. They get to watch this while we had Judge Ito? No fair. :mad:

• Like 1

It's dumb language to be sure, but standard. Basically, if you're going to come test any portion of the prosecution, whether it's the facts of the case or subsequent potential sentence, or the mental condition,circumstances, you say not guilty.

Really, should be more like contest or no contest. It's more about scheduling at this point. Do you go right to a sentencing hearing or do schedule a full trial.

I would like the record to reflect that this judge being hot is a moon landing here.

Thank you

I recall that thread, yes.

He knows she is the last woman he will ever see so he wants to look at her for as long as he can.

What kind of low class uniform is that for those Broward Sherrifs? I know those are the corrections guys, but still, that's a horrible look.

That was my first thought; it looks like some shiot out of a video game or Stallone movie. :lol:

Totally would bang that judge.

Mostly though, that kid has a complete beta body image. I'm fascinated that he had the gumption to do what he did. I'm no psychologist and maybe it is normal for him to express such a defeated body posture at this point, but wow, he is done. :dunno:

Mostly though, that kid has a complete beta body image. I'm fascinated that he had the gumption to do what he did. I'm no psychologist and maybe it is normal for him to express such a defeated body posture at this point, but wow, he is done. :dunno:

Am I the only one who gets 2nd hand embarrassment when somebody rambles on about Beta this blah blah blah :dunno:

• Like 1

Like I said Im not entirely sure. Just speculating on what I thought I had seen/read about. But I made sure to give the disclaimer cause I really dont know a lot about it

I just cannot take a hot judge seriously.

Ive come across two in my life. One was well known to have banged her way to an appointment. The other was a hot older lady which is more respectable. Maybe she banged her way to an appointment too when she was younger but shed gotten past that

Has there been a single image or video released showing Cruz with weapons in hand, firing at students?

Maybe he is not the guilty party in these murders? Several students and teacher talked about multiple shooters in full swat gear, one student said she was talking to Cruz in the stairwell on the way out of the building while shots were being fired. You would think with all the cell phone footage and security footage someone would have caught him on tape.

:dunno:

Has there been a single image or video released showing Cruz with weapons in hand, firing at students?

Maybe he is not the guilty party in these murders? Several students and teacher talked about multiple shooters in full swat gear, one student said she was talking to Cruz in the stairwell on the way out of the building while shots were being fired. You would think with all the cell phone footage and security footage someone would have caught him on tape.

Really? Really should have taken a breath before hitting send on that post man, wow.

He isnt claiming not to be the shooter, he has already confessed and its simple fact that he was. He is just trying to leverage the court to take the death penalty off the table. Not guilty means a longer drawn out court session and since hes going down for this no matter what they may as well try and get them to take death penalty out of it.

Am I the only one who gets 2nd hand embarrassment when somebody rambles on about Beta this blah blah blah :dunno:

Beta is the new cuck.

Really? Really should have taken a breath before hitting send on that post man, wow.

He isnt claiming not to be the shooter, he has already confessed and its simple fact that he was. He is just trying to leverage the court to take the death penalty off the table. Not guilty means a longer drawn out court session and since hes going down for this no matter what they may as well try and get them to take death penalty out of it.

You needed more proof that he's a troll?

Shut up troll

I will assume there is video of the incident, which will end this not guilty nonsense. My prediction is no video, no death penalty.

I will assume there is video of the incident, which will end this not guilty nonsense. My prediction is no video, no death penalty.

I hope he doesnt get death. Death row is usually solitary confinement. If I was him, Id be begging for death row.

Enjoy life in gen pop you little fock.

• Like 1

Take the plea.. put him away. Take any procedural issues off the table, close the book on him

Thats the smart play. But some DA will want a chance to play in the spotlight.

Yeah, its pretty obvious that theyre wildly overcompensating for something. Id feel bad for them if it wasnt so g0d damn annoying

Again...By not guilty, that does not mean he is denying it or that he is trying to get away with it. His side is using not guilty as leverage to try and get the court to agree to no death penalty if he changes his plea to guilty. Not guilty means a longer drawn out court session, so its the only chip they have.

Again....he is not saying he is not guilty, its just a bargaining chip to try and get the death penalty taken off the table in exchange for a guilty plea.

They look like the Joker from the old Adam West Batman series - embarrassing.

Please, your credibility is being destroyed with this crap. You make valid points defending Trump often and I appreciate that but this is beyond focking control.

I'm embarrassed for you.

I hope he doesnt get death. Death row is usually solitary confinement. If I was him, Id be begging for death row.

Enjoy life in gen pop you little fock.

Look at him with his head down dude. I feel for the kid. Obviously there is something wrong upstairs. I'm not saying he can be rehabilitated but I don't think people without illness do this stuff.

Please, your credibility is being destroyed with this crap. You make valid points defending Trump often and I appreciate that but this ###### is beyond focking control.

I'm embarrassed for you.

He has had no credibility anywhere he has been.

Florida law now requires a unanimous jury decision for death penalty. Might be difficult to get considering he's only 19.

He deserves a horrible death, but the State should probably just accept his plea deal.

Thats the smart play. But some DA will want a chance to play in the spotlight.

The smart play is to take him out back and put 2 into the back of his head.

Why does it embarrass you? Did it bring you pride when that magazine cover had a picture of guys with their hands in each other's pockets and lauded the beta male? Or do you think it isn't a real thing, and the magazine and I were wrong? :dunno: