Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

"dont invite you put foam."

What?

Hes got fat fingers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feinstein-wants-kavanaugh-sexual-misconduct-investigation-reopened-if-dems-take-senate

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said Wednesday that if Democrats took control of the Senate following November’s midterm elections, she would be in favor of reopening an investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations levelled against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“I’d be in favor of opening an investigation into the allegations,” Feinstein, the ranking minority member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said during a debate in San Francisco with her challenger, state Sen. Kevin de León. A fellow Democrat, de León emerged from California’s hectic jungle primary system to challenge one of the Senate’s longest tenured members for her seat.

Might just be political posturing to help her during the current election period. I think this would be a strategic mistake to continue to pursue this senseless attack, i think they lose more than they gain.

Might just be political posturing to help her during the current election period. I think this would be a strategic mistake to continue to pursue this senseless attack, i think they lose more than they gain.

Single women are the largest target of the left right now, Feinstein feels she needs to keep this ball in the air for 3 more weeks. At least to survive to the general.

As far as the long term effect, while I assume their metrics have calculated more reward than risk, those metrics have been deeply flawed for several years.

Even sessions knows about creepy joe

:doublethumbsup:

Biden is such a creepy mother focker.. Couldn't even begin to imagine some of the sh!t that dirty old mother focker has probably done and gotten away with.

Seems to be a known deal also, the way Sessions swatted his hand away says quite a bit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/conservatives-mount-a-whisper-campaign-smearing-khashoggi-in-defense-of-trump/2018/10/18/feb92bd0-d306-11e8-b2d2-f397227b43f0_story.html?utm_term=.0a9ddce1f788

Hard-line Republicans and conservative commentators are mounting a whispering campaign against Jamal Khashoggi that is designed to protect President Trump from criticism of his handling of the dissident journalist’s alleged murder by operatives of Saudi Arabia — and support Trump’s continued aversion to a forceful response to the oil-rich desert kingdom.

WaPo is concerned about a "smear campaign" against Jamal Khashoggi, the irony is thick up on the Hill......

Biden is such a creepy mother focker.. Couldn't even begin to imagine some of the sh!t that dirty old mother focker has probably done and gotten away with.

Seems to be a known deal also, the way Sessions swatted his hand away says quite a bit.

Interesting that Sho and MDC defend Creepy Uncle Joe.

Interesting that Sho and MDC defend Creepy Uncle Joe.

Remember when you said you would punch Biden in the face? That was funny. :D

Remember when you said you would punch Biden in the face? That was funny. :D

Real men dont defend pedos.

I had heard that the trumpsters we're starting a whispering campaign against the guy who got murdered just to justify Trump's lack of action.

So wiff's not above stealing some lines from Washington Post. 'Whisper Campaign smearing Khashoggi"

:doh:

Trump challenges Dems after Kavanaugh accuser allegedly admits to making false rape claim

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley referred Judy Munro-Leighton to authorities after his office said she alleged that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her in the backseat of a car -- only for that story to fall apart.

President Trump on Saturday challenged Democrats to speak up after Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee referred a woman to the FBI for “materially false statements” when she accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of raping her.

“A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE!” he tweeted. “Can you imagine if he didn’t become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-challenges-dems-after-kavanaugh-accuser-allegedly-admits-to-making-false-rape-claim

Trump challenges Dems after Kavanaugh accuser allegedly admits to making false rape claim

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley referred Judy Munro-Leighton to authorities after his office said she alleged that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her in the backseat of a car -- only for that story to fall apart.

President Trump on Saturday challenged Democrats to speak up after Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee referred a woman to the FBI for “materially false statements” when she accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of raping her.

“A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE!” he tweeted. “Can you imagine if he didn’t become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-challenges-dems-after-kavanaugh-accuser-allegedly-admits-to-making-false-rape-claim

No focking sh!t lol

They were screaming from the rooftops about the fake Mueller rape claim, but completely silent about the two Kavanaugh rape claims that have been retracted.

Lol

And I'm still waiting for the #metoo crowd to castarate Keith Ellison like every other man accused of assault against a woman. :bench:

President Trump on Saturday challenged Democrats to speak up after Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee referred a woman to the FBI for materially false statements when she accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of raping her.

A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE! he tweeted. Can you imagine if he didnt become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?

Ignore this and believe all women.

The thing is, you hear women like Samantha Bee talk about how 'you almost never hear about women who are proven to be Liars!'

Three things.

1. The court system has absolutely no interest in pursuing the matter any further.

Think back to the Duke case. They had the dead to rights in a lie. They refused to prosecute. And shortly thereafter? She killed her boyfriend. is in prison now.

2. Guys who been put through this along with their families almost always refused to spike the football. They just want it over with.

3. The media never pursues this.

What have I said from day one? Every time something like this happens,

"Obviously, she's a troubled young lady..."

I believe that the mainstream media is rather happy to use instances of sexual assault, it sells and it feeds into their ideological stance that men overall, but really white men, are evil.

You cannot call out the liars since that might impugn the ideological strategies in play. Just another reason to hate the media.

Crazy there are posters here who actually voted for Dems in early voting after all this sh!t that they pulled. Even openly admitting their support against Kav on Twitter. Dumbasses.

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

An investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh by multiple women found that no witnesses could provide evidence to substantiate their claims, a letter to Senate Republicans from the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Friday.

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no-evidence-to-back-kavanaugh-accusers-claims-senate-panels-report-on-fbi-probe-finds

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

An investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh by multiple women found that no witnesses could provide evidence to substantiate their claims, a letter to Senate Republicans from the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Friday.

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no-evidence-to-back-kavanaugh-accusers-claims-senate-panels-report-on-fbi-probe-finds

Well, according to the SJW/Leftist playbook its now time to either accuse the FBI of working with the Repubs or accuse the FBI of doing a bad job, only the leftist ideology can eve be true....

Actually, to the poster above. What they're saying based on the headline I just saw is this. That the mean bad men are taking a random obscure accusation that nobody ever heard of. And conflating that with CBF and her accusations.

But you sure is mother can bet your last kidney that if this obscure allegation was born out by fact? The left would be all over this woman as some kind of superhero and saying see? This proves that CBF wasn't lying!

And there's your update.

In other words, just because X was provrn to be a liar, doesn't mean z wasn't telling the truth! And you don't have any proof that Z wasn't telling the truth! Because how the would you find evidence like that? How do you prove the negative?

Actually, to the poster above. What they're saying based on the headline I just saw is this. That the mean bad men are taking a random obscure accusation that nobody ever heard of. And conflating that with CBF and her accusations.

But you sure is mother ###### ###### can bet your last kidney that if this obscure allegation was born out by fact? The left would be all over this woman as some kind of superhero and saying see? This proves that CBF wasn't lying!

And there's your update.

In other words, just because X was provrn to be a liar, doesn't mean z wasn't telling the truth! And you don't have any proof that Z wasn't telling the truth! Because how the ###### would you find evidence like that? How do you prove the negative?

Hey, a-hole. Julie Swetnik and Avenetti have also been referrred to the FBI for lying about their claims. That was very prominent claim, but you conveniently forget that to go off on another trademark wiffle rant.

That's TWO of THREE claims being referred to the FBI for criminal investigation. Do we get another wiff rant?

Multiple times when I have seen this story...I see it written like this

"The woman, who was an insignificant player in the hearings....."

Downplaying it before even getting to the facts.

No reasonable person says that isnt spin. God I hate the media .

Hey, a-hole. Julie Swetnik and Avenetti have also been referrred to the FBI for lying about their claims. That was very prominent claim, but you conveniently forget that to go off on another trademark wiffle rant.

That's TWO of THREE claims being referred to the FBI for criminal investigation. Do we get another wiff rant?

Man, you are honestly the most dim-witted fock that's come to the board in the last 2 years.

you can't figure out by the tone or verbiage of my post what side I'm on there? Or that I'm just reporting what they're saying?

You literally haven't brightened up since your first post when you thought Mandalay Bay was some sort of gay slur. 🙄

Damn, some people troll here for responses just because they're lonely and need the attention. But I think with you, you must honestly be that dim-witted.

Wow ..

Multiple times when I have seen this story...I see it written like this

"The woman, who was an insignificant player in the hearings....."

Downplaying it before even getting to the facts.

No reasonable person says that isnt spin. God I hate the media .

Exactly. Like I said, you can bet your sweet ass that if her allegations had any Merit whatsoever, she sure as hell wouldn't be reported as some sort of insignificant figure.

It's refreshing to see that people are actually being referred for criminal investigations for lying to Congress. Those involved in Crossfire Hurricane/Muh Russia investigation would do well to remember that. More 'I plead the 5th' answers in the future.

Guys... when talking about Biden being creepy, you lose a little credibility when you've been perfectly fine with Trump's creepy shenanigan's. Part of saying "I don't care about his personality, just his policies and getting done", means you don't get to complain about other people's creepy personalities.

Guys... when talking about Biden being creepy, you lose a little credibility when you've been perfectly fine with Trump's creepy shenanigan's. Part of saying "I don't care about his personality, just his policies and getting ###### done", means you don't get to complain about other people's creepy personalities.

There's film of Joe being creepy to women, young women, kids (boys and girls).

There's film of Joe being creepy to women, young women, kids (boys and girls).

There's tape of Trump saying he just grabs women by their vagina's. Both are creepy as fock. I'm just not willing to give one side a pass, where you are.

There's tape of Trump saying he just grabs women by their vagina's. Both are creepy as fock. I'm just not willing to give one side a pass, where you are.

You better check the quote, he was describing the climate in Hollywood which has been proven to be true.

when youre a star, they let you do it. You can do anything,

Guys... when talking about Biden being creepy, you lose a little credibility when you've been perfectly fine with Trump's creepy shenanigan's. Part of saying "I don't care about his personality, just his policies and getting ###### done", means you don't get to complain about other people's creepy personalities.

Biden might be creepy, but that matters little with how he performs in his job, to me....

• Like 1