Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Hillary's Health both Mental & Physical

There are a number of Neurological diseases Where in the cause of death Is literally losing the ability to swallow. Insert joke here.

I learned that when learning about My mom's disease. I ask the doctor how did somebody die from Forgetting? And that's when he told me Exactly how many Alzheimer's patients die.

On the flip side, With all the years of public speaking that she has under her belt, And that shrill strident way that she Scream talks, She could easily have Nodes or something on her larnyx or nearby.

Probably Part of the reason why she was Mostly silent during August. And also probably They're trying to Just make it through the election Where she'll have Surgery Thereafter.

A part of me wonders...

Did the unexpected primary season debilitate her health?

It wasn't supposed to be work given the way the DNC set everything up. From the Super Tuesdays to the media effectively working in tandem against Sanders (or any other Dem candidate). Was it partially designed that way so she wouldn't have to exert and expel a bunch of energy? She had to campaign and travel like a madwoman in order to make sure Sanders' support didn't spill over into the voting booths.

Hell, look at the general campaign thus far. She's staying out of sight by and large, with the exception of large dollar fundraisers.

These debates are going to be interesting. Not just from her energy/health (or lack thereof). But...will Trump call her on this issue? He's never been one to back down from bringing the "non-politics" discussions to the forefront of the political discourse, particularly at the debates. Or will he go Bernie Sanders' route and not want to discuss those things?

A part of me wonders...

Did the unexpected primary season debilitate her health?

It wasn't supposed to be work given the way the DNC set everything up. From the Super Tuesdays to the media effectively working in tandem against Sanders (or any other Dem candidate). Was it partially designed that way so she wouldn't have to exert and expel a bunch of energy? She had to campaign and travel like a madwoman in order to make sure Sanders' support didn't spill over into the voting booths.

Hell, look at the general campaign thus far. She's staying out of sight by and large, with the exception of large dollar fundraisers.

These debates are going to be interesting. Not just from her energy/health (or lack thereof). But...will Trump call her on this issue? He's never been one to back down from bringing the "non-politics" discussions to the forefront of the political discourse, particularly at the debates. Or will he go Bernie Sanders' route and not want to discuss those things?

Oh, I think Trump will bring it up. Get your popcorn for the debates$#@!

• Like 1

I think she's trying to prove to the masses that she's human and drinks water just like the rest of us but in reality that's one of those magic drinkie cups where nothing actually goes in her belly because everyone knows demons don't drink water, they only drink the blood of aborted children.

Frogs? :D

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Revelation 16:13

• Like 1

Frogs? :D

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Revelation 16:13

:o

Whoooa Nelly!! This won't go away anytime soon. This campaign season is insane.

Is it possible for Biden to step in? I wonder how long it would take to get his name on the ballot in all 57 states? :lol:

Whoooa Nelly!! This won't go away anytime soon. This campaign season is insane.

True...as long as rubes like Big Guy buy into stories from Fox and other sources from unnamed guys who supposedly saw Ferris pass out in a 31 flavors last night...it won't go away.

True...as long as rubes like Big Guy buy into stories from Fox and other sources from unnamed guys who supposedly saw Ferris pass out in a 31 flavors last night...it won't go away.

:lol:

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/breaking-hillary-collapsed-today-at-ground-zero-9-11-memorial-video

Oh boy. That looks terrible. Hope she's ok, but it may be time to step aside.

Is it possible for Biden to step in? I wonder how long it would take to get his name on the ballot in all 57 states? :lol:

Id rather see him on the ticket than Hillary.

I hear she is already dead....just weekend at Bernies at this point

closer than you think

Id rather see him on the ticket than Hillary.

I think almost everyone would. It might come to that. I wonder if it's possible though.

So Gary Johnson doesn't know the name of a city in Syria, trends on social media for 3 days.

Hillary Clinton faints at a 9/11 speech, isn't trending.

Facebook loves Clinton.

So Gary Johnson doesn't know the name of a city in Syria, trends on social media for 3 days.

Hillary Clinton faints at a 9/11 speech, isn't trending.

Facebook loves Clinton.

They purposely set their algorithm a certain way as to not trend sh1t like that. Zuck is a little b1tch and imo anyone who uses facebook is a moron.

No offense.

They purposely set their algorithm a certain way as to not trend sh1t like that. Zuck is a little b1tch and imo anyone who uses facebook is a moron.

No offense.

I make money off the "morons" who use Facebook, so it would be moronic for me not to use it.

And I know, I was just pointing it out.

I hear she is already dead....just weekend at Bernies at this point

Fockin looked like it in that video :shocking:

The charade is over. Now we know why the DNC rigged the convention. Why Bernie caved so easily. Hillary doesn't the strength to fight. I think we have gone past any realistic chance that she could actually serve and move onto genuine concern for her future well being.